+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 676
  1. #311
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    777
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    33000 are my numbers for 6 weeks... So from the paperwork she gave me, it's just above the bracket for 6 weeks. Happy with that! 😊


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    That's great munchkin! Very good number - do you think you may have O'ed a bit earlier than you thought?


    Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #312
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    That's great munchkin! Very good number - do you think you may have O'ed a bit earlier than you thought?


    Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I don't think so, according to my Opks it was at day 14 which is the earliest I've had since we started trying...

    Dating scan next Saturday so that might help line dates up a bit more. Until then thought, I'll just keep plodding along... 😙


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

  3. #313
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    well like yesterday morning although had to chuck 3 times before leaving for work
    felt ok most of the night but now have wind pain and nausea again, might take a zofren soon. So strange but think i'm either way too tired or seeing more people that arent really here have seen one ghost here since starting work here but have seen ghosts in other work places its just freaky. Why is my mind either seeing them today or making me think i see them. Hope i'm just tired I dont want to think that the spirit world wants anything off me. Best try sleep better today.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #314
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    777
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    well like yesterday morning although had to chuck 3 times before leaving for work
    felt ok most of the night but now have wind pain and nausea again, might take a zofren soon. So strange but think i'm either way too tired or seeing more people that arent really here have seen one ghost here since starting work here but have seen ghosts in other work places its just freaky. Why is my mind either seeing them today or making me think i see them. Hope i'm just tired I dont want to think that the spirit world wants anything off me. Best try sleep better today.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Actually Wobbler being pregnant can strengthen your psychic abilities - we're in the process of creating that strong bond with our babies, a soul that has yet to enter the world, so it's highly possible you are seeing more if you were open to it before.

    I had my first experience of what I had thought morning sickness would be like getting ready for work today. Normally my nausea has been kicking in mid-morning with the occasional chuck, but I was overcome when brushing my hair, got the worst head spin and quickly headed to the loo. I had to sit down after that and didn't feel better until DH got me a glass of apple juice - I think my blood sugar must have been too low. Still feel awful but managing to keep some toast down so far!

    I hope everyone has a good Friday

    Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #315
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    I've got today off, so a good day. Feeling very tired today, but the nausea has stayed away.

    How are you going Arlias?

    Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #316
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    I've got today off, so a good day. Feeling very tired today, but the nausea has stayed away.

    How are you going Arlias?

    Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm very jealous about you having today off! I'm at work, exhausted and just found out DH's work didn't take enough tax out during the year so he's now only due $68 and that's because we've pushed out his expenses!!! Wtf?! Grr!

    Sorry for the rant and being a bit off topic but I'm shocked!!


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

  7. #317
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    that's not good.

    I have until next Thursday off. I organised it before knowing I was UTD :P

    Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #318
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    that's not good.

    I have until next Thursday off. I organised it before knowing I was UTD :P

    Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Lucky duck! Lol


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

  9. #319
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    DH doesn't think so, he is coping my mood swings :P

    Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #320
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    389
    Reviews
    0
    How's everyone going/feeling?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Ttc 2014
    By Cocoblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 19:59
  2. TTC in 2014
    By lilbump in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 14:25
  3. February 2014
    By Mummycarly in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-05-2013, 13:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!