+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    from my sis today now i have made 5 weeks my lil wobbler should look like this ;-) fingers crossed it has grown this well.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

MyboysMylife  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    THAT is COOL! Thanks Wobbler!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Wobbler, that is so cool! Do you think you could ask your sister what site she got that from please? Never seen one with such detail.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyboysMylife View Post
    Hey Wobbler, that is so cool! Do you think you could ask your sister what site she got that from please? Never seen one with such detail.
    when home i will, thought was pretty cool. She can't wait to be an auntie.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

MyboysMylife  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Ted - I hope the time flies till your next scan and there is a beautiful little HB there...the waiting for scans sucks though!!

Wobbler - Very cool announcement, and I love that pic! Yes please ask your sister where she got it from

Everyone else! How's everyone going so far?
    My nausea subsided a bit on Friday/Saturday and I started to worry but it came back with a vengeance on Sunday!
    6w tomorrow by my dates! Half way through 1st Trimester! 10 days till my scan, by my dates should be 7w2d so and everything else crossed it's all fine!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Little Ted - I hope the time flies till your next scan and there is a beautiful little HB there...the waiting for scans sucks though!!

Wobbler - Very cool announcement, and I love that pic! Yes please ask your sister where she got it from

Everyone else! How's everyone going so far?
    My nausea subsided a bit on Friday/Saturday and I started to worry but it came back with a vengeance on Sunday!
    6w tomorrow by my dates! Half way through 1st Trimester! 10 days till my scan, by my dates should be 7w2d so and everything else crossed it's all fine!!
    I'm hearing you about the nausea Lilac! First time I was sick at work today - I'm thankful for bins lol. I found some crystallised ginger today which seems to be helping

Being half way through 1st trimester is great, but I'm sure everyone else is the same as me and just wants to get through that second half in lightning speed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I'm hearing you about the nausea Lilac! First time I was sick at work today - I'm thankful for bins lol. I found some crystallised ginger today which seems to be helping

Being half way through 1st trimester is great, but I'm sure everyone else is the same as me and just wants to get through that second half in lightning speed!
    Omg! Nausea has kicked my butt today too. The worse I have ever experienced!! But I haven't actually been sick yet... 😷

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    could i be? feeling very nauseous last night and today, feel pressure in my lower belly, headachy and tired .... calculator says im 7 weeks tomorrow... ran out of HPT and dont want to do anymore as last one 5 days ago was negative..

see the GP friday for blood test... but do you think these symptoms may mean im pregnant? oh i hope so...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Omg! Nausea has kicked my butt today too. The worse I have ever experienced!! But I haven't actually been sick yet... ������

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Not wanting to go into TMI, but they've only been dainty little ones so far (3 of them) - not too full on, but enough to need something to catch it. If it stays like this I can handle it but I really hope it doesn't get much worse.

The thing I'm finding the worst at the moment is trying to sleep! I've always been a tummy sleeper, but now I find it far too uncomfortable because my BBs are sore Getting up every couple of hours to pee doesn't help either, but I'd be happy to hear any suggestions for more comfortable sleeping positions!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister said she just googled 5wk old foetuses so was a google pic. Well have had a very gassy tummy today for start of week 5 and continued nausea in the background. Come on next week hurry up.