+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Best of luck Little Ted, fingers crossed their little HB is just starting to tick away now, ready for you to see in a couple of weeks! I don't get my scan until the 27th, when I'll be about 8 weeks. The wait is torture, but at least by then seeing the HB is fairly certain if all is going well!
    Thank you. I wish they had waited til 7+ weeks to give me a scan - no idea why they did it around this time - as it is hard to tell viability for sure. I know my babies are usually on the smaller size - maybe that is from the start! Had reflux and felt ill last night and got out some extra pillows to prop myself up - was hoping it was a good sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Thank you. I wish they had waited til 7+ weeks to give me a scan - no idea why they did it around this time - as it is hard to tell viability for sure. I know my babies are usually on the smaller size - maybe that is from the start! Had reflux and felt ill last night and got out some extra pillows to prop myself up - was hoping it was a good sign!
    hope you hear the heartbeat in another 2 weeks. Kind of worries me now as will only be 6wks 3days next friday when go for scan. None of us in my house were small babies we were all big.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been thinking of how to announce this baby when the time comes this time does come, boobs still sore, a few dizzy episode, random cramps remind me a lot. Anyhoo announcement should be something like,

April 2010 we were busy getting our visas together and paperwork ready to move to the UK to work, live and play
    April 2011 I was recovering a very nasty ankle sprain that was swollen for months and we hiked around Turkey for Anzac Day
    April 2012 I was busy planning our wedding
    April 2013 A lot of you were there helping us to celebrate our amazing wedding
    April 2014 The time in which we should finally have our own home built and be out of rentals. Oh and just because we love April it will be the due month of our first baby and first grandchild for all of our parents

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (13-08-2013),Little Ted  (12-08-2013),mrsefs  (12-08-2013),NewMrs  (13-08-2013),thesmallestmeasure  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's pretty cool wobbler!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

7. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my fingers and toes crossed for you Little Ted! It could be that the dates could be wrong. I was due for my 7+2 b4 they could see a heartbeat... I've had like 5 scans already due to my GP thinking it was eptopic, and then not being able to see its true location until what we thought was a week 7 scan. Turns out I was only 6 weeks! Which made sense why every thing was hard to find early on! I really hope you get good news! The wait must be excruciating. ***sending hugs***

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2BeMother For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BeMother View Post
    I have my fingers and toes crossed for you Little Ted! It could be that the dates could be wrong. I was due for my 7+2 b4 they could see a heartbeat... I've had like 5 scans already due to my GP thinking it was eptopic, and then not being able to see its true location until what we thought was a week 7 scan. Turns out I was only 6 weeks! Which made sense why every thing was hard to find early on! I really hope you get good news! The wait must be excruciating. ***sending hugs***
    Unfortunately I can't be too far out. I've already added 4 days for cycle length and it was our 4th month of clomid. It would have been nice if the sonographer was honest - she was one of the ones that said..."The only thing I can tell you is that it's in the right place". And that was it. The last sonographer I had prepared me and informed me to go and get bloods done - he was so nice, despite the outcome. The fact that she was openly concerned about something but wouldn't share really bugged me.

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I can't be too far out. I've already added 4 days for cycle length and it was our 4th month of clomid. It would have been nice if the sonographer was honest - she was one of the ones that said..."The only thing I can tell you is that it's in the right place". And that was it. The last sonographer I had prepared me and informed me to go and get bloods done - he was so nice, despite the outcome. The fact that she was openly concerned about something but wouldn't share really bugged me.
    Sorry to hear about your scan Little Ted.
    The thing with the sonographer is that legally they are not allowed to tell you anything. You get some who will make a general statement say it all looks good, but by law, they can't discuss the scan with you. Did she offer an internal? That's possibly the only thing that she should have done. At the early stage the foetal pole is so small that it's sometimes not even possible to pick up on an internal.

Fingers crossed for your scan in 2 weeks

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great announcement wobbler!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry swing View Post
    Sorry to hear about your scan Little Ted.
    The thing with the sonographer is that legally they are not allowed to tell you anything. You get some who will make a general statement say it all looks good, but by law, they can't discuss the scan with you. Did she offer an internal? That's possibly the only thing that she should have done. At the early stage the foetal pole is so small that it's sometimes not even possible to pick up on an internal.

Fingers crossed for your scan in 2 weeks
    It was an internal. I realise they aren't supposed to say anything - which is why she shouldn't have conveyed to me that she was concerned - she should have remained neutral if that was the way she was going. Not much I can do. Thank you for all your thoughts ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was an internal. I realise they aren't supposed to say anything - which is why she shouldn't have conveyed to me that she was concerned - she should have remained neutral if that was the way she was going. Not much I can do. Thank you for all your thoughts ladies.
    have my fingers crossed for you. It would be good if the sonographers would keep quiet if they are meant to.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app