+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome soon2bemother!

Little Ted I hope your LO feels better soon!

Wobbler hope the cramping goes away soon

Crazyfiasco glad your hubby took it well! Sounds like he's excited!

Hi everyone else

AFM 2 weeks today till my scan! And first appt with the OB is 5 days later! Hoping everything is good at the scan and we see a strong little heartbeat!
    Still feeling on and off nausea but no vomiting which is good! Getting really bad gassy cramps though which can be quite painful! I'm trying to look at everything as a positive, that our little bubba is growing strong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Welcome soon2bemother!

Hi everyone else

AFM 2 weeks today till my scan! And first appt with the OB is 5 days later! Hoping everything is good at the scan and we see a strong little heartbeat!
    Still feeling on and off nausea but no vomiting which is good! Getting really bad gassy cramps though which can be quite painful! I'm trying to look at everything as a positive, that our little bubba is growing strong!
    Gasy feeling gone phew, one of the few things last night i found online i could take was peppermint tea and had just finished it before excusing myself when in a patients bathroom to empty their catheter to throw up lol, well guess that will happen a lot in this next 8 months. Felt perfect when got up no pain no nausea and was upset at no symptoms, amazing what sleep can do but had some crackers and water as no food in the house and now have that feeling of needing to chuck up the water again but that will pass. Was invited to a linnen party and had said yes before but since i know noone else besides the host tonight i thought i'd stay home since they will all be drinking and eating no no snacks.

Come on Friday 23rd for Lilacs and my scan, and let there be very strong heartbeats there.

Little Ted Hope your scan goes well for you next week, we will be cheering you on and thinking about it in the background.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Off to a big family gathering tomorrow with my non alcoholic wine lol, the stuff at coles is actually really nice though, DH said he preferred the bubbly to alcoholic champagne.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my first ob appointment yesterday, he did a scan in his rooms to confirm that this pregnancy is in the right spot which Im so relieved about after having a previous ectopic.

Unfortunately its just a small scanner so he couldnt pick up the heartbeat so Im going back in another 2 weeks time, hopefully after thst I can relax a bit.

Hope everyone else is travelling ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsefs View Post
    I had my first ob appointment yesterday, he did a scan in his rooms to confirm that this pregnancy is in the right spot which Im so relieved about after having a previous ectopic.

Unfortunately its just a small scanner so he couldnt pick up the heartbeat so Im going back in another 2 weeks time, hopefully after thst I can relax a bit.

Hope everyone else is travelling ok.
    So glad things are looking good, mrsefs

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Gasy feeling gone phew, one of the few things last night i found online i could take was peppermint tea and had just finished it before excusing myself when in a patients bathroom to empty their catheter to throw up lol, well guess that will happen a lot in this next 8 months. Felt perfect when got up no pain no nausea and was upset at no symptoms, amazing what sleep can do but had some crackers and water as no food in the house and now have that feeling of needing to chuck up the water again but that will pass. Was invited to a linnen party and had said yes before but since i know noone else besides the host tonight i thought i'd stay home since they will all be drinking and eating no no snacks.

Come on Friday 23rd for Lilacs and my scan, and let there be very strong heartbeats there.

Little Ted Hope your scan goes well for you next week, we will be cheering you on and thinking about it in the background.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Off to a big family gathering tomorrow with my non alcoholic wine lol, the stuff at coles is actually really nice though, DH said he preferred the bubbly to alcoholic champagne.
    Thanks Wobbler. A little nervous, but probably will be until I hold them.

You did well to get out of the patient's room before you hurled - good job!

I'm not a champagne fan - easy to avoid. Give me a nice red or fortified anyday...except right now of course...perhaps another 8 months time! Hope your family do goes well tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Welcome soon2bemother!

Hi everyone else

He seems to be fine again today, thank you Lilac. Hopefully there will be no come-backs. Hope all goes well with the scans on the 23rd!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Thought I would join this thread.. Haven't had a chance to catch up on all your posts yet but congrats to all!

I just got my BFP on tues following our 2nd IVF. I am sooo excited but still dont feel like it is real yet! 1st bubba for us...

I have very high progesterone due to the IVF so am feeling very crampy atm which makes me worry everyday! Nausea comes and goes a little bit but again i think due to the progesterone.. I am only about 4wks + 5days....

Looking forward to chatting with you all over the coming months

Does anone have any 'what to expect' book recommendations at all?? I know there are a lot out there.. Just dont know which to buy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi samlow - congrats on your bfp!! No book recommendations sorry (1st bub for me & ivf too) but I just wanted to reassure you that the cramping is very normal. I was cramping on and off in the week that I would have been expecting my period, but it has settled down.

I still get twinges every now and then, but I'm starting to recognize they feel much more like growing pains than actual cramps now. You will be very hyper aware of every single feeling in your body! Don't worry if some days you don't have as many symptoms as others, that's very normal too

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (10-08-2013),wobblermummy  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Hi samlow - congrats on your bfp!! No book recommendations sorry (1st bub for me & ivf too) but I just wanted to reassure you that the cramping is very normal. I was cramping on and off in the week that I would have been expecting my period, but it has settled down.

I still get twinges every now and then, but I'm starting to recognize they feel much more like growing pains than actual cramps now. You will be very hyper aware of every single feeling in your body! Don't worry if some days you don't have as many symptoms as others, that's very normal too

so glad to hear that after slept yesterday sore boobs and tummy had gone. Even ate pizza without nausea did get it back after toast and water this morning. DH said nipples look maasive today though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    so glad to hear that after slept yesterday sore boobs and tummy had gone. Even ate pizza without nausea did get it back after toast and water this morning. DH said nipples look maasive today though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Wobbler I slept really well night before last (only 1 bathroom trip!) and felt almost normal yesterday. Didn't sleep so great last night and now feel queasy and horrible today - so it seems my symptoms are milder if I get a good rest.

At the moment feeling bad is kind of reassuring that bubs is still there and growing well, but I'm sure it won't take long before I'm over feeling sick. About to enter week 6 and apparently that's around when MS really tends to kick in with a vengeance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I've just started on Clexane today HunnyBee. First pregnancy (ivf) and haven't taken it before so not sure how long I will have to have it for yet, or side effects. It seems different docs have different opinions on how long to take it for. The needle itself didn't hurt much as I ice the area beforehand, but afterwards it felt a little bit like I've been punched!

Hi Arlais !! Congrats on your BFP !! I didn't really have any side effects from clexane other than lots of bruising...... I did start to run out of places to go towards the end and had to put it in my thigh which was very sore !! I'm hoping this time I can stop at 12 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    The bruising doesn't seem to show up until the next day, which I find a bit weird. I tend to switch sides each day, but some of the bruises are quite big, so I'm definitely concerned about running out of places to jab!

I have an appt with my FS straight after my scan on the 27th, so I'm really hoping she will tell me 12 weeks is all that's necessary too