+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Just had my first preggo yak last night. Seems my "morning" sickness prefers to kick in as I'm wanting to go to sleep!

Had a BT this morning so looking forward to hearing some good news about my hcg levels this afternoon

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeah - I have no idea why they call it "morning sickness" - I used to always feel worse at nights too! I think the idea is to fall asleep as soon as possible before it kicks in too much.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Has anybody felt the cold more now??? I'm at work and the past week have been freezing!! Even at home I guess I've been colder than usual and the central heating at home is on timer...

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Hot and cold - depending on weather and where I am - almost had to go naked today where I went!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I've been going back and forth between being too hot and being too cold - I can't seem to settle at a comfortable temp.
    Yep, this^^^

Okay...so I need ideas ladies, one of my LOs last had a chuck last Thursday, which was a day and a half after his first chuck, then he seemed to pick up. BUT!!! Today he chucked again... a week later - What the??? Hardly been out due to making sure he didn't pass it on last week and DD had other illness earlier in the week. Going a bit nutty, but also feel really sorry for him and not sure why it seems that it isn't leaving him. Can't wait for summer to kill off all the germs ...and for parents not to put their sick kids into child-minding!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fellow April Mums! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I'm a 25yo pregnant for the first time! With an EDD 2/4/2014 both my DH & I are super excited and are holding our breaths wishing the first trimester past speedily! Currently been battling severe cramping & gut wrenching stabbing pains for the past 3wks... A scan earlier this am has shown our little bub is growing with a visible heartbeat of 112bpm. That plus the size dated the little one at 6w1d will be glad when the pain subsides so I can begin enjoying this journey tender boobs, bloating, lack of appetite, minor nausea and increase cup size are current symptoms keeping me constantly aware of the fact that I'm going to be a mum for the very first time!! Very excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome soon2bemother congrats.
    Well last night at work for the week. Tummy sore but not sick, atleast no cramps atm still sore boobs and so tired as couldnt make myself sleep again

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh boy did i jinx myself no cramps earlier and now my cervix.is being ripped out again :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little ted could they be making each other sick. I went through this a month ago one got sick recovered second one got sick then the first one. Drove me batty.

Welcome soon2bemum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    oh boy did i jinx myself no cramps earlier and now my cervix.is being ripped out again :-(

Hugs I hope it passes soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    both my arms are so painful but its my upper arms not forearms so isn't likely to be carpal tunnel syndrome. come on 730 its only 130 but all i want and need to do is sleep right now. 2 wks till my dating scan yay i want it here now already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfiasco View Post
    Little ted could they be making each other sick. I went through this a month ago one got sick recovered second one got sick then the first one. Drove me batty.

Welcome soon2bemum
    Thank you -
    I have known families who have kept making each other ill, but it's only the one child with the "chuck bug" and it was only the once again - I think it just laid dormant in his system for a week and made a little comeback - hopefully his body will get rid of it now. DD was ill with something else which she is now over as we treated it right away. I'm a little OCD, so I tend to wash and clean and keep them separated as much as possible. They're pretty good at understanding when they're sick...except for DD - she is still a bit young, so I tend not to get anything done when she's ill as I tend to watch her like a hawk!

So hoping to get out next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BeMother View Post
    Hi Fellow April Mums! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I'm a 25yo pregnant for the first time! With an EDD 2/4/2014 both my DH & I are super excited and are holding our breaths wishing the first trimester past speedily! Currently been battling severe cramping & gut wrenching stabbing pains for the past 3wks... A scan earlier this am has shown our little bub is growing with a visible heartbeat of 112bpm. That plus the size dated the little one at 6w1d will be glad when the pain subsides so I can begin enjoying this journey tender boobs, bloating, lack of appetite, minor nausea and increase cup size are current symptoms keeping me constantly aware of the fact that I'm going to be a mum for the very first time!! Very excited!!!
    Hi Welcome to April! We hope your journey will be a smooth one.

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    both my arms are so painful but its my upper arms not forearms so isn't likely to be carpal tunnel syndrome. come on 730 its only 130 but all i want and need to do is sleep right now. 2 wks till my dating scan yay i want it here now already.

Oh wobbler - I'm glad you have your eyes on the prize. It must be so hard being in pain. I only had coughing fits all night - which would have been only minor compared to what you're describing. Funny virus though - no cold, just a slightly funny/sore throat and then it moved to my chest...and trying not to touch my asthma meds.

Big hugs wobbler - you're doing the right thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh I misunderstood lol. I hope they recover soon and stop the chucks. I'm still trying to teach ds to cover his mouth and hygiene but he was only 2 in April I had no hope :s glen20 everything and scrubbing each night seemed to stop it finally that was after we ended up I hospital with dd. we were illness free for over a month but hubby went down with cold yesterday. Fx kids don't get it.

Hope everyone else is well. Its Friday yay though all our wkd plans are cancelled just as well I think morning sickness is about to kick off.