+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLove79 View Post
    So I found myself some relief! A tin of pineapple! It was like I struck gold! Couldn't stop at just one so drank the juice and ate the fruit! The dry biscuits are defibately helping too...plus just had a few strawberries...must be the tangy flavour that helps curb the nausea! Who knows!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I have a sudden need for tinned pineapple!!!

Crazy, welcome! Congratulations!

Welcome Grandma2b - you must be so excited

Sorry you had another bad night wobbler, big hugs. Hope tonight is better :thumbup:

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

BabyLove79  (07-08-2013),Grandma2be  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to our new BFP's!!

Thanks for the advice on the OB everyone! Saw my dr today and got my referral which has already been faxed through and I'll ring tomorrow to book my appt. Getting bloods done tomorrow too and aiming to book my scan for the same day as wobbler! The 23rd, I should be 7w2d by my calculations then.

I know what you all mean about the waiting!! I just want the next 7 weeks to go so we can tell people and know everything is looking good! It's taking forever though lol! Need to find a new hobby or distraction!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the welcome.

This is all so exciting though I'm over the nausea already and cramping but same as my previous two. I still keep poas to double check lol. Still haven't told hubby. I'm waiting on seeing gp and won't be getting dating scan this time around as I know my lmp anyway.

Trust me the time will fly by I still can't believe how old my babies are 9 months seems like nothing now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I also say I have to agree. Whose ever silly idea it was to test at 10dpo...it was not good. Finding out at 3 weeks, 3 days means that it takes f.o.r.e.v.e.r to get to the 4 week mark when I usually find out. With our first we also didn't find out til around 6 weeks - it makes it go so much faster that way!
    Some days are good and I'm not bloated, but today I was bloated big time after breakfast - I already look like some of the 3-4monthers in other threads! I'm going to have to wear a moo moo to get to the end of the first trimester!
    Hope you don't need the moo moos, my tummy is looking seriously bloated today, sadly the only pants i have left for work are my old hipster pants that look bad already since i had flat tummy when used to wear them and now have a large pudge already tonight it is a bloated pudgy muffin top under my top lol, go well at scans and then will buy some more pants to get me through the next few months, getting excited thinking might only have another 6.5 months left at work woohoo to that and another onto that till a baby comes lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Haha I think I mentioned it previously... I'll be POAS twice a week, well I think I might try push that back to just the once a week but yeah it's nice to see that everything is happening as it should!! Lol

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    My sis asked tonight when i will stop lol, said i have but did another tonight and tester darker then the control will try leave it now till tuesday and click over to 3+ weeks. Told sis can get a doppler then to listen to heartbeat at home when 10 + weeks then but now thinking that may be a worse idea and panic me more if it takes a few minutes to pick up a heartbeat will i be a more nervous and neurotic wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma2be View Post
    Hope its ok to post here..
    Whilst Im not expecting , my son and his girlfriend are 2 weeks late and going by calculations. she is due 1/4/14..... they are young but will be fine..

The waiting game begins for the BT results

CONGRATULATIONS to all who are expecting...
    Good luck to your son and his girlfriend, saw on another post they are expecting, they are very lucky to have your support at this time I know how excited my mum is and that she can't wait to tell her work friends when we have had scans and hopefully all is well. I know she is worried about telling a work daughter who has been ttc a while and is now under fs for help, she is about my age also.
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    I have a sudden need for tinned pineapple!!!

Crazy, welcome! Congratulations!

Welcome Grandma2b - you must be so excited

Sorry you had another bad night wobbler, big hugs. Hope tonight is better :thumbup:
    Really hope tonight is better, have some crackers in my bag for later with yoghurt. NO chai tea tonight i've chucked 2 mornings in a row with it now and only have rasberry tea left at home now and not taking that so its water and 1 coke tonight lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Welcome to our new BFP's!!

Thanks for the advice on the OB everyone! Saw my dr today and got my referral which has already been faxed through and I'll ring tomorrow to book my appt. Getting bloods done tomorrow too and aiming to book my scan for the same day as wobbler! The 23rd, I should be 7w2d by my calculations then.

I know what you all mean about the waiting!! I just want the next 7 weeks to go so we can tell people and know everything is looking good! It's taking forever though lol! Need to find a new hobby or distraction!!
    It must be a good date then i'll be 6 weeks and a few days, not sure what date to put into my ticker as still says not 4 weeks yet but the clearblue digi said i was 4 weeks already yesterday. I guess that is what the scan is for. I know may go a little earlier due to my previous lletz and nurse saying last time with my last papsmear that my cervix was now very weirdly shaped don't think should be too bad though only 2 areas were worked on and it didn't shorten the cervix just took off some of the top of it.

Welcome to all the new BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im due on 3rd April with #2, I have a DD who is 3.

Ive got my first ob appointment tomorrow at 6 weeks as I have had a previous ectopic so will have a scan to check its all ok.

Im hoping for a very uneventful pregnancy this time.

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and congratulations to the new ladies and a future Grandma! You must be so excited!

How is everyone feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying to convince myself that I need to get out of bed and go to work but I just want to go back to sleep!!!!
    I'm trying to enjoy everything but at the same time looking forward to the second trimester!
    Hope you all have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kids have decided 5.30am was wake up time :s. I'm so tired.

Bit worried my bfp aren't getting stronger still just faint but obvious line all the same. I'm only 3 week 6 day hoping just early days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfiasco View Post
    Thank you for the welcome.

This is all so exciting though I'm over the nausea already and cramping but same as my previous two. I still keep poas to double check lol. Still haven't told hubby. I'm waiting on seeing gp and won't be getting dating scan this time around as I know my lmp anyway.

Trust me the time will fly by I still can't believe how old my babies are 9 months seems like nothing now.
    You're so restrained not telling DH yet - it was the first thing I did...and of course he had to be "trained" to see the line!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    I'm trying to convince myself that I need to get out of bed and go to work but I just want to go back to sleep!!!!
    I'm trying to enjoy everything but at the same time looking forward to the second trimester!
    Hope you all have a great day
    Yep, don't do it...stay in bed. It's cold.

Bit worried my bfp aren't getting stronger still just faint but obvious line all the same. I'm only 3 week 6 day hoping just early days.
    5:30am is not a time! You poor thing. Our kids have been sick the last few weeks and have been awake during the night which is highly unusual ...and it's starting to really drain us!

Dr got back to me - they said that the bloods looked good...trying to find out what they were...only 4 more sleeps until scan!

Thanks
    Reviews

Crazy it does sound early days... Do you have an appointment to get bloods coming up?

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012