+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    omg feeling awful right now so tired as got 4 hrs sleep before work for my nightshift :-( nausea still there but managed to have a leftover dinner, hope it was reheated enough as was sausage and gravy. Nausea back, head hurts and back hurts prob.due to having 19 patients and me and 1 een so very tired just want bed
    but not before have had my blood and booked in for scan and booked dr or atleast spoken with secretary.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haveb't been on here in a while so was good to catch up on what everyone is up to! Sorry to hear about all of those who are not having any fun with morning sickness

I kinda wish I at least had that, yesterday and so far today I feel totally not pregnant! I know its nothing to worry about and it could either be calm before the storm or I'll be one of the lucky ones who goes through the 9 months relatively unscathed but symptoms are also reassuring that everything is going along as it should and that hormones are increasing.

Trying to think positive, but being female totally overthinking everything! Looking forward to my dating scan on Monday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so had my bloods this morning after work booked my dating scan for the 23rd nd have fingers crossed there is a really good heartbeat and booked appointment with OBGYN for 6 weeks time this is now all going to take so long to get to I know, Come on September followed by April already lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

MrsC86  (07-08-2013)

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi crazy welcome and congratulations! Must be a huge shock!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    ok so had my bloods this morning after work booked my dating scan for the 23rd nd have fingers crossed there is a really good heartbeat and booked appointment with OBGYN for 6 weeks time this is now all going to take so long to get to I know, Come on September followed by April already lol
    I'm finding this whole waiting game really frustrating!!! Last time I was 7 weeks already before I tested... So bloods were done immediately, scan a week later...

I still have another two and a half weeks before anything is being done!!!

Going mad here!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

7. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

MrsC86  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I'm finding this whole waiting game really frustrating!!! Last time I was 7 weeks already before I tested... So bloods were done immediately, scan a week later...

Going mad here!!

It's awful isn't in munchkin? I should have been having a dating scan on the 22nd, but my FS is off that day so it's not until the 27th! In some ways that's good because I'll be just that little bit further along so should see a good heartbeat, but the wait is torture. Who knew there could be something worse than the TWW??

At least I have a BT tomorrow morning, so I'm looking forward to hearing my HCG is increasing nicely by the afternoon Still think I might POAS in the morning though to see if it's darker lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

MrsC86  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post

Going mad here!!

This waiting is absolute torture! I have a feeling the next 6 weeks until the end of the first trimester is going to be some of the longest 6 weeks of my life! I feel like I don't have anything to distract me either. At least with a build up to a wedding or something there is loads to do.

But glad I'm not the only one that feels that way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also say I have to agree. Whose ever silly idea it was to test at 10dpo...it was not good. Finding out at 3 weeks, 3 days means that it takes f.o.r.e.v.e.r to get to the 4 week mark when I usually find out. With our first we also didn't find out til around 6 weeks - it makes it go so much faster that way!
    Some days are good and I'm not bloated, but today I was bloated big time after breakfast - I already look like some of the 3-4monthers in other threads! I'm going to have to wear a moo moo to get to the end of the first trimester!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I think I mentioned it previously... I'll be POAS twice a week, well I think I might try push that back to just the once a week but yeah it's nice to see that everything is happening as it should!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope its ok to post here..
    Whilst Im not expecting , my son and his girlfriend are 2 weeks late and going by calculations. she is due 1/4/14..... they are young but will be fine..

The waiting game begins for the BT results

CONGRATULATIONS to all who are expecting...