+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tazzy I'm 5+3 today too.

As for nausea the only thing that worked for me was eating 'dry' things. For the first 19 weeks I bought a bag of Lebanese bread a day and would snack on that, it was one of the few things I could keep down.

And you're welcome jessy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to strawberry swing For This Useful Post:

Tazzy  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sm11 View Post
    Hi ladies, would love to hear what your doing to help ease nausea & gas! I can't believe how bloated I get after eating anything!

Also does anyone else have pets acting odd since BFP. My normally independent snooty cat will not leave me alone, as soon as I am still for longer then 10secs she is on top of me, it's a bit creepy!
    My cats are fine, my daughter on the other hand keeps pointing to my tummy, lifting my top to see my tummy ect. She's 13 months old so has no idea I'm even pregnant....she started behaving that way just before I got a bfp...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyBee View Post
    My bloods are in, ob gone from 39 to 155 in three days so I think that's 'normal'. I have an appointment with my Ob tomorrow as I need a script for Clexane (high ANA levels and took clexane until 36 weeks for previous pregnancy). It feels so real having an Ob appointment already..... I'm quite excited.
    I also feel like I've been doing hundreds of sit-ups and having a few waves of nausea. Hi to all the newbies !!
    Hunny those results look great

I have that 100 sit ups feeling too, it's so uncomfortable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations and welcome to the new bfp's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyBee View Post
    My bloods are in, hcg has increased from 39 to 155 in three days so I think that's pretty good. I have an appointment with my Ob tomorrow as I need a script for Clexane (high ANA levels and took clexane until 36 weeks for previous pregnancy). It feels so real having an Ob appointment already..... I'm quite excited.
    I also feel like I've been doing hundreds of sit-ups and having a few waves of nausea. Hi to all the newbies !!
    I've just started on Clexane today HunnyBee. First pregnancy (ivf) and haven't taken it before so not sure how long I will have to have it for yet, or side effects. It seems different docs have different opinions on how long to take it for. The needle itself didn't hurt much as I ice the area beforehand, but afterwards it felt a little bit like I've been punched!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

HunnyBee  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sm. it's quite common for pets to react that way when we're pregnant...

As for the comment about you DD strawberry, hilarious!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my sister joked i was pg cause my parents unfriendly cat.was sucking up a storm sunday i have triednmy hardest to make the cat like me and normally she bites when being picked up but she kept climbing in my lap and purring.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

wobblermummy - thats so weird about the cat doing that, funny what animals can sense!
    I'm 6 weeks now, due on the 1st April but that could change when I get my scan, it's not until the 20th August, so i'm impatiently waiting.

Anyone else working full-time? I'm struggling trying to hide this pregnancy until the safe time to announce it. This will be my third (I already have two girls 6 and 3) but it's not morning sickness with this one, it's all day sickness which is leading me to believe it's a boy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AlirasMummy View Post
    Hi guys,

wobblermummy - thats so weird about the cat doing that, funny what animals can sense!
    I'm 6 weeks now, due on the 1st April but that could change when I get my scan, it's not until the 20th August, so i'm impatiently waiting.

Anyone else working full-time? I'm struggling trying to hide this pregnancy until the safe time to announce it. This will be my third (I already have two girls 6 and 3) but it's not morning sickness with this one, it's all day sickness which is leading me to believe it's a boy!
    I work full time but thankfully it's just tiredness and nausea that are bothering me all throughout the day...

Have you tried ginger tea? Or ginger anything? Apparently that's good for nausea... Or just dry cracker type biscuits??

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I work full time and think getting to 12 wks will be hard. When i finished 10 hr shift in hospital i had sat there in between checking patients in so much pain from wind and constipation and sore boobs. By the end of the shift the constant nausea surge was high kept wanting to chuck and could only a chuck a small bit to relieve issue. Had me some Zofren so could finish last hr ok and not make my.reflux worse have been medicated for 12 yrs as is bad and throw.up atleast twoce-four times any normal week for eating at wrong time, stress and sometimes type of food. Have slept.2 hrs and difficult for more have biggest headache and sore knee as bumped on cupboard at work and cried as couldnt take my regular pain killers for it the pain in bad and hope i didnt cause too much swelling. Whilst unable to sleep figured should do fresh digital test for gp i cant pee on cue, omg already says 2-3 wks today so more chance of hearing heartbeat in 2.5 wks. fingers are crossed all these symptoms arent for nothing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by wobblermummy; 06-08-2013 at 11:28.