+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yup poas today and so much darker according to ff i'm still only 11dpo or maybe 13dpo very dark but exciting. Can't wait for bloods now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Arlais. I know what you mean about the stories scaring you. I guess I am more aware now as I've experienced it first hand... I try not to go on about Skye with people that are pregnant though, we'll try not to talk about the dangers etc, as I don't like scaring people off... Or scaring them as they might not need to be scared of something that might never happen to them, if that makes sense!?

Thanks Strawberry!

And as for POAS, I've never really done it unless I have actually thought I had good reason too... I'll be doing one tonight, and maybe on Friday, and the same each week until my bloods and scan... I dunno why.... They are there and are just IC's so I figure why not keep my mind at ease lol. After the bloods and scans though, I don't know what I'll do.... Lol

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like some great starts to the day with the darker lines showing up

I too am tempted to get a digi to check, but getting bloods done again tomorrow so should know by Thursday.

I will also not try to talk of loss, but I think if someone does encounter this along the way it would be still good for them for the forum to be open to them being able to talk about it. It is sad that it happens, but keep in mind that there are so many people out there who never have to experience it, Arlais. Hopefully you will be one of them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    will take one to the drs tomorrow with me have enough sont need to waste another just for the sake of it. DH said ok they are dark enough now stop wasting hpts lol, just hope get good bt results. My sister just said you might have twins or triplets getting bdp on 8dpo and being so dark now. Hope not i would like twins but not first birth. Am hoping get a 6lb baby like DH and bil's were my sis was almost 9lb i was almost 10lb and my bro was 12lb know i have high chance of GD.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    By all means if anyone needs to or wants to talk about a loss, please don't let me stop you - that's what's so great about these forums, they are so supportive I'm just a big worrier and this is the first time I've ever been pregnant and with it being an IVF baby I might be feeling more concerned about losing it than "normal"?

The darker line this morning did give me some reassurance though. I've just got to get through to Thursday to find out how all my levels are doing and hopefully that will put my mind at ease a bit until my scan on the 27th.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

strawberry swing  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, DP & I have had a rough week after I was hospitalised with what we thought were after pains from a recent gallbladder operation....only to find out i was pregnant but they thought it was failed....long story short but now I finally feel comfortable in saying i'm due around the 7th of April with my first!!!
    The moods, the breast pain, the bloating and nausea have somewhat put my mind at ease, this is definitely happening and BHCG levels have gone from 35 to 1270 in 6 days
    MASSIVE congratulations to you all ladies and I look forward to being able to share this journey with you all!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bellzee For This Useful Post:

strawberry swing  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bellzee View Post
    Hi Ladies, DP & I have had a rough week after I was hospitalised with what we thought were after pains from a recent gallbladder operation....only to find out i was pregnant but they thought it was failed....long story short but now I finally feel comfortable in saying i'm due around the 7th of April with my first!!!
    The moods, the breast pain, the bloating and nausea have somewhat put my mind at ease, this is definitely happening and BHCG levels have gone from 35 to 1270 in 6 days
    MASSIVE congratulations to you all ladies and I look forward to being able to share this journey with you all!
    Wow! What a nice surprise!! Congrats and welcome!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

10. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

bellzee  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bellzee, wow what a surprise!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyLove79 For This Useful Post:

bellzee  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    definately a wonderful surprise ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

bellzee  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I got my BFP yesterday, my EDD is 16th of April! And it's funny, a few hours after I got it the nausea kicked in and I've had it in waves non stop ever since. It's manageable though and I kind of find it reassuring that things are doing what they are meant to. By my calculations I'm 4w5d!!
    And beyond excited I want to tell everyone!! But we won't till 12w most likely.
    Looking forward to going through this journey with you all!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

BabyLove79  (05-08-2013),strawberry swing  (05-08-2013)