+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone take baby aspirin? And if yes, what for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Are you calling me fat
    No - you're avatar is too cute for that! Is there such a thing as a fat squid?

Have you ever said that to the exercise sales people who advertise in the middle of the shopping centres? It tends to stop their sales pitch really well.

I take the coated baby aspirin (100mg) once a day at night time. I tend to cook Swedish Chef style, so taking it after I've made dinner is really a good option. And it's also worn off a bit once the kids get up in the morning as sometimes they can be a bit rough! I have a blood clotting disorder and estrogen tends to make your blood more likely to clot, so I've taken during the TWW for the last six months since finding out after last mc. It also helps the lining be easier to implant into. Not too sticky for the sticky! Will continue to take it til (hopefully) after birth.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 24-07-2013 at 19:08.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    lol. When I heard Kate had a boy I thought "Yay. Maybe I'll have a girl soon & she can marry the future King of England" It was that or burst into tears again. Stupid pg women everywhere I look.

I'm pretty sure I must only be 10dpo as my temp is still up & no AF symptoms. I am super tired today, but pretty sure that's because I kept waking up in the night (which probably also affected my temp). Arrrrgghhh... I hate waiting!!!
    Lol so did I!!! Hahahahaha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is here.
    -Shortest cycle yet @ 24 days.
    -Only 1 day of spotting pre-AF though, as opposed to 3 on all prior cycles.
    -Luteal Phase 13 days, has been 14 the last few cycles.
    -AF is more achey this cycle. I've not had any pain/cramps/twinges for months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Calstar. AF is stupid. This whole ttc process is <insert swear word of your choice>. My temp was down again this morning, so bbt chart still looking like a saw blade. App reckons I'm 15dpo, which makes AF due today or tomorrow. I might only be 11dpo though (based on when bbs got sore), so who knows when AF will come? My bbs are still sore & I'm still super tired, so of course I'm still stupidly hanging onto a glimmer of hope. I mean wtf body???!!! Just do what you're supposed to!!! How hard is it to let a sperm fertilise one of your eggs & then implant it??? It's Biology 101 ffs! Clearly my eggs weren't paying attention during highschool biology (or sex ed)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    AF is here.
    -Shortest cycle yet @ 24 days.
    -Only 1 day of spotting pre-AF though, as opposed to 3 on all prior cycles.
    -Luteal Phase 13 days, has been 14 the last few cycles.
    -AF is more achey this cycle. I've not had any pain/cramps/twinges for months.
    Poo! Big hugs Calstar. I think it's even harder when your body starts deviating from the norm - hopefully it is getting psyched up.

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Sorry to hear Calstar. AF is stupid. This whole ttc process is <insert swear word of your choice>. My temp was down again this morning, so bbt chart still looking like a saw blade. App reckons I'm 15dpo, which makes AF due today or tomorrow. I might only be 11dpo though (based on when bbs got sore), so who knows when AF will come? My bbs are still sore & I'm still super tired, so of course I'm still stupidly hanging onto a glimmer of hope. I mean wtf body???!!! Just do what you're supposed to!!! How hard is it to let a sperm fertilise one of your eggs & then implant it??? It's Biology 101 ffs! Clearly my eggs weren't paying attention during highschool biology (or sex ed)!
    Yet, they all told us it was soooo easy to fall pregnant and how to prevent it! I don't think I remember any time at high school where they told us about infertility and how much it can mess with your head/lives/relationships.

AFM: Did another test this morning - (I was concerned it could be one of those evap lines that I hear about) and it's slightly darker. Rang hospital and they are now doing something completely different to what they said back in March which has me concerned that they really haven't looked at my file properly (or didn't record what was talked about). In March they wanted me to call as soon as BFP in order to start monitoring around week5/6 starting with scans and possibly meds, but now they're saying not to come in until 8 weeks - What the? I'd lost both twins by that time last time and had a fit/seizure and big bleed. Considering going private - What do you girls think? I'm so over the 'just see how it goes and if you lose it, you lose it attitude of the public system'.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 25-07-2013 at 06:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so horrible Little Ted. They really can be completely insensitive sometimes in public. It's like your just one of the many they see, they don't treat you as an individual considering everyone's situation is different. Don't get me wrong they aren't all like that but some you just feel need a good slap across the head.
    And yes TTC really is a @&#*%!!!

Sorry that AF arrived Calstar

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Shelby27 BEST NEWS! So happy for you and hope your little bub is full of glue to make it a sticky one

Funchu - Arrghh maybe just do a sneaky test?? I am so impatient for you hehe

Calstar - sorry to hear AF arrived

I'm trying naturally this month. Currently on CD11 - DH is away so no BD'ing yet but he will be home tomorrow night and should be with plenty of time to spare before O

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    OMG Shelby27 BEST NEWS! So happy for you and hope your little bub is full of glue to make it a sticky one

Funchu - Arrghh maybe just do a sneaky test?? I am so impatient for you hehe

Calstar - sorry to hear AF arrived

I'm trying naturally this month. Currently on CD11 - DH is away so no BD'ing yet but he will be home tomorrow night and should be with plenty of time to spare before O
    Thanks mumsical!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Sorry Calstar. It's such a sucky feeling. I hope you are feeling better today.
    Munchkin I bloomen hate the hype of the royal baby. It's making me feel so sad.
    Well I am 7dpo today. Nothing exciting symptom wise. Just need to hang out til Saturday. The 2ww is killing me and I am not even confident with this cycle.
    Hope everyone is well.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    How are you going pinkorblue??