+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How long have you been TTC for now? I'm sorry but my memory is horrid. How many days are you cycles? I'm fairly over all of this waiting. It gets so exhausting and has taken all of the fun out of what I thought TTC would be like (not fun at all as it turns out). I've been having horrible random thoughts today like 'what if I never get pregnant' 'what if I never get that super positive pregnancy test and get to jump up and down with excitement'. Stupid I know but I'm having one of those days I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is one of those days! Totally know what you mean.
    Have been tcc for 2 years this month. Really didn't expect it to take this long :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks. I'm sorry you have waited so long. I'm on month 16. This cycle is probably one of my last natural cycles. Going to speak to our FS next month to discuss IUI. Not enough if DHs men are getting through so he thinks we have a good shot with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have heard some really good results from iui how long have you been seeing your fert doc for?
    Ah I'm used to treatment not working now. Tried soy isoflavones this time and this cycle is like nothing I've ever had

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't heard of that treatment before. What is it exactly? I hate when things mess your cycle up, especially when things are confusing enough or not happening. I tried taking vitex once (I was having really long cycles) and it completely messed with my cycle more so I stopped. We have been seeing him since November which was our 12mth mark and we had had 3 early mc's (chems), so thought we should find our why

Thanks
    Reviews
    out*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_petepie View Post
    Have heard some really good results from iui how long have you been seeing your fert doc for?
    Ah I'm used to treatment not working now. Tried soy isoflavones this time and this cycle is like nothing I've ever had
    I tried soy this time too. cd19 & no o yet, but I can o anywhere between cd17 & cd32, so... I'll just wait & see. We're on month 17. This is our last cycle before IVF. Stupid unexplained infertility!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agreed! Unexplained is just frustrating...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies, is this thread still going? doesn't seem to have much going on...

How are you @Teeja and @JessiW?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Michelle
    Yeah still plodding along on the TTC journey. 18mths this cycle. Could of had 2 babies in this time. We are seeing the FS again at the end of June and will start on the next step whether it be chlomid or IUI. Depends on DHs next SA and my progesterone results. Fx we can just try chlomid and won't need IUI.
    Found out last weekend that my sister is pregnant. It was unplanned and she wasn't positive she was going to keep it. But she is fine with it now. She told me before any of our family so that it wasn't a shock in front of anyone else. I had a pretty massive cry but I'm ok now. I just couldn't believe it wasn't me. She always said she didn't want kids until she was 30 (she's 25) so it was a shock I guess. I'm hoping it happens for us soon and we could enjoy our pregnancies together. That would be really awesome.
    How's things with you going? How's bub?

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app