+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone, I'm back!!! Had a good few months break from Bubhub which has helped me to not focus on things as much. Sooooo much has happened. I'll give the short version...
    Saw our FS, he is fantastic. Had a LOT of bloods and then a second few because one of them was unclear. But they all came back great. Had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and dye test done and turned out I had a very mild case of endo but not enough that he thinks it would be effecting my fertility. He burnt it off while he was in there. Tubes are clear so it all looked good. DH has had another SA and the second one came back much better than the first. On paper his all look really good and all within the normal range but when they put it through the wash (sperm obstacle course) only 0.2million were getting through and they like it to be at least around a million. No reason for it apparently and he said there isn't much to help it other than keeping healthy as we are. So that could be a contributing factor. ATS he can't see a reason for our early MC's. He said to keep trying for a couple more months then come back to look at what's next. The next step will probably be cycle tracking and timed artificial insemination.
    Wow that was still long lol. Well currently about 7dpo and heading into month 15 of TTC. Honestly getting fairly exhausted by it all but still plugging away. Trying to resist the urge to test ATM because I've got that 'pregnant' feeling I've had before with mild cramps and very sensitive nipples. It sucks though because I'm off work sick today with a mild gastro bug...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the massive post too guys. Just read through and congrats Becca!!! Very exciting!

I'm so sorry about your loss Teeja. I like to think the same, that it wasn't meant to be because the bub we are destined for isn't quite ready yet. Hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That all sounds promising Jess. Fingers crossed you'll get a sticky bub really soon. I hope you feel better soon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks jessi, I'm currently throwing my first sickie day.

Sounds like your doc is doing a great job. Fingers crossed x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to see you back Jessi. Hope we both get our sticky bfp's this month

I'm currently 3 dpo and wishing my life away, why does this bit feel like it takes forever!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Jessi. It all sounds promising so hopefully a bfp soon. Sorry you aren't feeling well.

Teeja the 2ww sucks and always takes forever.

I surprisingly got a bfp last week even though tests indicated no self ovulation and I hadn't yet started my tablets to help with ovulation. Blood test tomorrow and I will ask for a dating scan in 2 weeks to confirm EDD.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys 😊, starting to feel a bit better this arvo which is great.

Hehe yay for a sickie Becca. I'm looking forward to the day I get to use one because I'm UTD.

I'm definitely wishing this week away too Teeja. At least the next few days anyways. I will probably cave and test at 10dpo on valentines day. I don't really care about the day in general but thought it would be cool 😄.

Wow congrats Toni! That was quick this time around. Hope it goes really well for you. Hopefully second time around won't be as hard as the first has been for me either. Good luck lovely. How's your bubba going? I'm sorry I've forgotten her name

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a while ladies, how is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going well. Except that I've gotten a horrid cold as of two nights ago. Feeling extremely crappy. Still no BFPs for me and into month 16. I have just ovulated so fx for a BFP in two weeks. We go back and see the FS on the 2nd April if it's not to discuss IUI and cycle tracking. How's things with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx crossed for the next 2 weeks!!

I'm at cd9 and no idea what's going on not sure what to expect for feel