+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @JessiW - I'm sure you should be able to get a referral. By the time you'd have the appointment you'd be up to 12 months. Why are you concerned about your lining? Do you have really short &/or light AFs?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    So looks like I'm having another early mc. Tested this morning and it was the faintest of faint lines. Much fainter than a test I did two days ago which isn't a good sign and I have been feeling AF type cramps this morning. DH and I are completely shattered. Why does this have to be so damn hard. This is my second confirmed early mc but suspected at least third (due to a really odd cycle of lots of bleeding). This will bring us to month 11, almost 12 this cycle of trying. I know it's common but do you think with all of the early mc's they might let us go to an FS even though it's not technically a year. I'm worried that maybe something is wrong with my lining due to them never being able to implant properly...
    So sorry you are going through this again. Talk to your gp, they should give you a referral now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @JessiW sorry to hear you're having a rough time ttc, I'm 98% positive after 3 miscarriages &/or 12 months ttc you can get a referral. Even if you just say its been 12 months already I'm sure one month isn't going to really matter plus there may be a wait to see a FS. I really hope you get a BFP soon.

Hi to all you other ladies ttc, got my fingers crossed for some more BFPs soon! xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you so much guys, miss you lovely ladies. Hope the pregnant ladies are all having a smooth journey.

I'm worried as my LP is only 12days, generally with spotting on the 11th/12th day, periods are ok I think but I'm more just paranoid because I seem to be able to conceive but they seem to struggle implanting properly so part of me is thinking maybe it's possible it's not thick/stable enough? Sounds silly I guess but just trying to think of possibilities really. Booked in for next Friday so hopefully ill at least be able to get DH to do an SA done and a referral for me, fx anyways

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Thank you so much guys, miss you lovely ladies. Hope the pregnant ladies are all having a smooth journey.

I'm worried as my LP is only 12days, generally with spotting on the 11th/12th day, periods are ok I think but I'm more just paranoid because I seem to be able to conceive but they seem to struggle implanting properly so part of me is thinking maybe it's possible it's not thick/stable enough? Sounds silly I guess but just trying to think of possibilities really. Booked in for next Friday so hopefully ill at least be able to get DH to do an SA done and a referral for me, fx anyways
    My LP was only 12 days. Took 7 months to conceive. I was worked about my lining, but for me there was no issue with it, just took time to get pregnant.
    I think Channy orRainbow were taking something to help bub stick. Not sure hat it was though

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    O ok, I'll see what the doctor says and might ask the girls. Now that it's hit 11months it's just worrying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just updating. AF arrived on Monday. WAs two days later due to the early mc but she's here with a vengeance. Think I'll take a short break from BH till later ok next week. Have a doctors appt on Friday to see if I can get a referral for an FS or at the least have DH tested. See what happens I guess. Feeling pretty down about TTC. 11mths - almost 12 when this cycle is over. Fx we get our BFP instead. Thanks for all of the support this month ladies, it's helped me a lot x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessi, sorry AF is here with full force and we'll be sorry to see you not around on the hub but hope you get that referral and bfp sooner rather than later... X

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

13. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    At 14 weeks I think I'm about ready to pass on my OPKs and I think IC HPTs... Anyone interested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    At 14 weeks I think I'm about ready to pass on my OPKs and I think IC HPTs... Anyone interested?

I just sent you a pm

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (09-10-2013)