+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Bible verses to help pregnancy anxiety

Hi everyone,

So I'm feeling rather anxious about my pregnancy lately, mainly because I'm drugged up on progesterone but I came across some verses that really helped me this morning and thought I'd share for those of you who are interested/anxious. Even if you're not religious I believe these can help.

Feel free to share some other things that have helped you get over your pregnancy anxiety

Psalm 139:13-16
    For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
    Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,
    when I was being made in secret,
    intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." 1 Sam 1:27

Philippians 4:6-7
    6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi. These are some verses I go to when feeling anxious.

Psalm 86:7 in the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me.

Psalm 139: 23-34 Search me o God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is an offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

1 Peter 5:7 Cast your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Psalm 31: 7 I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.

2 Thessalonians 2: 16-17 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.