Hi guys. Ill be looking into buying a pram soon and there are so many choices I don't know where to start! I'm looking for some recommendations. I live in inner city Melbourne and don't drive so I walk or take the tram (new flat floor trams mostly in my area, but there are a few old ones with the steps) everywhere. I occasionally take the train or bus.
My requirements are:
- for a newborn onwards
- easy to get on and off trams
- not too wide (if that's gonna be an issue on trams or shopping)
- largest basket for shopping (as I have to walk to the supermarket)
- wheels that can handle bumpy and cobblestone footpaths
- easy to get up and down two small steps at my front door
I also would like if I could have the baby could face me and it would be nice if it had an attachment available for a toddler to sit later on if we have another baby in close age. But these aren't deal breakers.
Baby #1 due 28/03/2014!!
18 months trying, pregnant 1st round Clomid.