+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, that is so special. I love seeing the scan pics.

I've got so many new words and acronyms to learn now! I was an expert on the TTC ones.
    I'd never heard of VBAC so I googled. Hehe. I'm glad your Dr is so supportive.

I have my second scan on Friday. I will be 8+6. The bonus of IVF baby... We will have a whole photo album before its even born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    haha sorry, yeah I forget about all the acronyms!! Yeah they only try to do the pelvimitry scan if you have a labour that fails to progress (they think my DD may have got 'stuck" so labor ended in a c-section- Im not convinced!) and cos Im only small, but true CPD (condition where your pelvis is too small) is extremely rare. Hence why I didnt want the scan, cos chances are Im fine but we will find out in 8 weeks time (fx earlier!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Had an early 6 week scan and got to see a flicker of a heartbeat!!

Due 2 may 2014

Still very nervous!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378450450.196393.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Shelby!!!!!!! Congrats, so happy for you!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yay shelby! So very happy for you!

If it makes you feel any better, my fs told us that after the first scan and seeing a hb your chances of a successful pregnancy go from being 50% to 96%. That's what ive kept in my mind.

Afm, we made the big announcement last night. I thought it was the worst kept secret ever but apparently not! This is what we used for the announcement. It caused such a stir that its been shared by friends of friends lol 1378504851804.jpg

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been a little sore since the scan and the doc said the sonographer bruised my muscles and alot of the pain im feeling is growing and stretching. That made me feel a little better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    Yay shelby! So very happy for you!

If it makes you feel any better, my fs told us that after the first scan and seeing a hb your chances of a successful pregnancy go from being 50% to 96%. That's what ive kept in my mind.

Afm, we made the big announcement last night. I thought it was the worst kept secret ever but apparently not! This is what we used for the announcement. It caused such a stir that its been shared by friends of friends lol Attachment 41824

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been a little sore since the scan and the doc said the sonographer bruised my muscles and alot of the pain im feeling is growing and stretching. That made me feel a little better.
    Thanks for the stats Munchkin that's reassuring to know

Nice announcement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Shelby! So exciting. I'm so happy for you.

I hadn't heard that either Munchkin about the stats. I know I felt heaps better after my first scan and seeing the flicker though.

I had my second scan yesterday at 8+6. Was amazing to see the change in just under 3 weeks. He pointed out the blob was the cord and there were little movements happening he said were the little arms/legs. Was amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijjies View Post
    Congrats Shelby! So exciting. I'm so happy for you.

I hadn't heard that either Munchkin about the stats. I know I felt heaps better after my first scan and seeing the flicker though.

I had my second scan yesterday at 8+6. Was amazing to see the change in just under 3 weeks. He pointed out the blob was the cord and there were little movements happening he said were the little arms/legs. Was amazing!
    That's so cool, I will be going back for another date scan in 2 weeks to check everything at about 8+3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup, thats what my OB told me too, chances of a successful pregnancy after seeing a heartbeat is around 90%.

Munchkin - love your announcement, thats so cute!!

Ijjles - nawww cute! I remember I had a scan at around 9 weeks and was amazed at how wriggly my bubs was, its little arms and legs were going crazy! Thats how it got its nickname Wriggler

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks that reassuring because I'm still kinda freaking out the heart beat was only 97bpm at 6 weeks. The ultrasound guy didn't seem concerned but from what bloody google says that low!