+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ijjles - my MS kicked in both times at around the 8 week mark.... bleugh!! Vomiting was worse with DD (but very predictable, threw up at the same time each day!) this one the nausea was MUCH worse, didnt vomit as much but when I did I had very little warning!

greentea - another surprise bubs!! Glad to hear no GD for you

AFM - had OB appt yesterday, fundal measurement is bang on 30 weeks which is a relief, I feel huge!! Working on starting to put together a birth plan as Im hoping for a VBAC so have some ideas of what I would like to happen this time. Ultimately it could all go out the window at the last minute but I feel better if I plan! DH FINALLY started cleaning out the spare room tonight. The furniture will be moved out this weekend ready to give it a fresh coat of paint. yay!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear all went well Waiting. Fx you get the vbac that you want.

I'm sitting here grinning from ear to ear. I get the hiccups when I eat spicy food (which doesn't stop me) and after I had a hot curry for dinner, I can feel that bub has the hiccups. Possibly the cutest thing ever!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    nawww cute about the hiccups NicT!! This bubs had them for AAAAGES last night. Then kicked up a storm so I think it was having a tanty over them.

OMG Im am soooooo tired. DD has had a cough so we've had multiple wake ups every night all this week. FINALLY got a decent sleep last night but Im still b*ggered. I just cant seem to get through the day without needing a nap at the moment and its so annoying cos I have so much I want to do!! oh well. I do love my naps though when I can get one

Hows everyone else travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was everyone's weekend?

I managed to get out in the garden to do some gardening yesterday and take DD for a walk, so Im a bit sore today!! Im still working but as its only on-call Im only doing 1 or 2 days per week which is plenty when Im still running around after DD! We FINALLY cleared out bubs room on the weekend too, DH is going to give it a fresh coat of paint this week then we can start to put it back together. Dragging all the baby stuff out of storage made it all start to feel very real!! Ive got a TRUCKLOAD of cleaning and washing to do now just need some decent weather..... its been so cr@p here!

Im not working today so will probably go shopping with DD to organise a fathers day present for DH..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a very productive weekend Waiting!!!

I had a nice weekend. Did an agility trial with my dogs on Saturday. Celebrated the half way mark yesterday with some more painting to prepare for bub and went out for a nice dinner with friends. I can't believe I'm half way already!!!! I hope the second half slows down a little Appointment with my ob tomorrow so I get to see my bubba again

Fx Shelby will be joining us in here sometime this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey Ladies,

For some reason I wasnt seeing that this thread has been updated by anybody. Silly app.

Welcome Ijjies! Not far behind me, it will be nice having a LTTTCer to share the journey so closely with.

I cant believe how quick the pregnancies are going for everyone! Greentea that is great news that there is no GD! Waiting, i can definitely relate to the nap thing, I am only 10 weeks and I am struggling to function some days.

I cant wait to feel some movement, Nic hiccups must feel so weird!

My ms has kicked in, I have discovered that I can keep it at bay by having vegemite toast in the morning, but am still getting the killer nausea.

Looks like we are moving earlier than expected, so handing in my resignation this week at work and will be leaving early October. We figured it probably wasnt such a great idea to leave it to December lol.

Sorry if i have missed anyone, hope you are all travelling along nicely.
    Last edited by munchkin275; 26-08-2013 at 14:35. Reason: spelling / grammar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchkin - where are you moving to? I could only eat vegimite toast for breakfast, this time the only thing I could keep down was strawberry jam (No butter) on toast. Cant stand strawberry jam now!! Hope the m/s goes away soon for you

Went to the city today and got the Fathers day shopping done with DD. She loved catching the bus there. Im knackered, so is she for once! too late for a nap though gahhhhh.
    NicT - enjoy seeing your bubba again tomorrow! Wow 1/2 way already!

Yes, Fx Shelby will be back in here very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We're moving from adelaide to Canberra. 1200km drive wasn't advisable 27 weeks pregnant apparently lol. So we're moving in 6 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yikes, 1200km - I dont think I would like to do that at any time!! Even 400km was uncomfortable at 25 weeks for me!

OMG we have not only sunshine today, but a bit of WARMTH!!! We're going to crack 20C!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We're breaking it up into two days so i should be ok hopefully.

We've had some beautiful weather too but i don't think its sticking around. By the looks of it the rains coming back