+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 493
  1. #401
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    323
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sending you slippery vibes Munch :-)

    I was much better behaved at the airport than I thought I would be. And I've been fine since, phew!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

    munchkin275  (09-03-2014),shelby27  (09-03-2014)

  3. #402
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,102
    Thanks
    7,257
    Thanked
    5,872
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Yuk. When are the results due back?
    Probably on Friday at my first ob appointment.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (09-03-2014)

  5. #403
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    Not overdue, 38+1 today. I've had so many medical complications that they don't want me to go any further.

    I will say though, pre labour is not fun, I've been in pre labour for four days now and i am hoping and wishing it turns into the real thing soon!

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Can I ask what complications you have had and what they are doing to endure you? Just had some complications too and was wondering if this is something that might be talked about to me.

  6. #404
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Sending you slippery vibes Munch :-)

    I was much better behaved at the airport than I thought I would be. And I've been fine since, phew!
    Good to hear 👍

  7. #405
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked
    672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Can I ask what complications you have had and what they are doing to endure you? Just had some complications too and was wondering if this is something that might be talked about to me.
    Sure. I have a bicornuate uterus which is separated by a septum. I went into premature labour at 26+5, i was admitted due to unstable gd at 33+3 and went into labour again at 34+1. Both times they successfully stopped labour. I am now measuring 4 weeks behind so they are saying that my baby has literally ran out of room.

    I am already 3cm dilated so they are going straight in to break my waters then a syntocin drip.

    There has also been concerns in relation to a decrease in fetal movement and some scares with low fetal heart rate with regular monitoring.

    Its been a scary ride!

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #406
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    Sure. I have a bicornuate uterus which is separated by a septum. I went into premature labour at 26+5, i was admitted due to unstable gd at 33+3 and went into labour again at 34+1. Both times they successfully stopped labour. I am now measuring 4 weeks behind so they are saying that my baby has literally ran out of room.

    I am already 3cm dilated so they are going straight in to break my waters then a syntocin drip.

    There has also been concerns in relation to a decrease in fetal movement and some scares with low fetal heart rate with regular monitoring.

    Its been a scary ride!

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Gee you must be keen to just get him out.

    How do they endure you?

  9. #407
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked
    672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Gee you must be keen to just get him out.

    How do they endure you?
    I am very keen to meet him that's for sure.

    I am a little confused what you mean by endure? Do you mean when they've stopped my labour previously or inducing me into labour?

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (10-03-2014)

  11. #408
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    I am very keen to meet him that's for sure.

    I am a little confused what you mean by endure? Do you mean when they've stopped my labour previously or inducing me into labour?

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sorry I can't spell induce how they bring on your labour?

  12. #409
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked
    672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Sorry I can't spell induce how they bring on your labour?
    That's ok, i thought maybe i had really bad baby brain lol.

    If you aren't dilated they use gel to soften your cervix and make it dilate. Because i am already 3cm dilated they are going straight to breaking my waters. If breaking my waters doesn't start contractions (they said the chances are it won't because its my first baby) they will hook me up to a syntocin drip to start contractions and the dose will be increased every hour. They expect for me to dilate 1cm every hour on the syntocin.

    That's what has been explained to me so far as being the plan. My blood pressure is good so they won't be looking to giving me an epidural straight away thankfully

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (10-03-2014)

  14. #410
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    That's ok, i thought maybe i had really bad baby brain lol.

    If you aren't dilated they use gel to soften your cervix and make it dilate. Because i am already 3cm dilated they are going straight to breaking my waters. If breaking my waters doesn't start contractions (they said the chances are it won't because its my first baby) they will hook me up to a syntocin drip to start contractions and the dose will be increased every hour. They expect for me to dilate 1cm every hour on the syntocin.

    That's what has been explained to me so far as being the plan. My blood pressure is good so they won't be looking to giving me an epidural straight away thankfully

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks, good luck


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Rollercoaster - TTC 12months plus #7
    By logiesmummy in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 23-09-2015, 00:18
  2. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!
    By J37 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1536
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 19:51
  3. TTC No#1 with PCOS - Graduates
    By Violethope in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 15:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!