+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Oh that's a great relief to see the heartbeat congrats!!!
    It was. I cried.

I can usually keep my emotions under wraps in situations like that. Last scan and no hb I didn't cry. All the scans I had with mc that didn't show a hb I didn't as much as shed a tear until we got to the car. But today I welled up as soon as I saw the flicker, and when she confirmed it was a hb I sobbed.

It's been a long road... As you all know too well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations MissusMac! I am so happy and relieved for you and your DH. What a beautiful sight to see, your bubs little heartbeat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow lots of great news in here today!!!

Congrats Ever and MissusMac on seeing heartbeats today, such great news

Ooh NicT I will be stalking for news now! Fx everything goes smoothly and I r holding bubs in ur arms very soon xx

AFM - C is having a wonder week this week, very clingy and lots of Screaming poor little man. Can't believe he will be 3 months in a few days time!
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 07-01-2014 at 20:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like we might need to make some room for Becca, I hope she joins us

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I've been fretting a fair bit with the measurements being out. I had my follow up appointment at the hospy today and they did more bloods. HCG is up from 67,000 Sunday to 140,000 today! Which puts me into normal range for 7 weeks. So I'm pretty sure the tech made a mistake on measurements on Tuesday. Breathing a massive sigh of relief.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy for you MissusMac! Finally you have accurate and reassuring results. You deserve to breathe a big sigh of relief and to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

AFM, I am still having occasional brown spotting. I have decided to accept it for now as nothing to be hugely concerned about. I do have a fibroid in the back of my uterus which I think may be the cause. My bloods are fine and my scan was beautiful with everything on track, so I am feeling happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    James Max was born 8/1/14 at 10.30am. Labour began 9 hours after the s&s with contractions 3 minutes apart. Ended up at the hospital at midnight. Got into the birthing pool and was getting through with gas. Had bulging waters and they thought I was fully dilated so pushed for half an hour but I could tell he wasn't moving down. Ob checked again, broke waters and I was only 7cm with meconium in waters so ended up with an emergency c section after 15 hours of labour. All worth it as James is absolutely perfect. I'm feeling better each day and my milk is coming in already. I have never been happier!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389354436.011224.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389354452.611201.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    James Max was born 8/1/14 at 10.30am. Labour began 9 hours after the s&s with contractions 3 minutes apart. Ended up at the hospital at midnight. Got into the birthing pool and was getting through with gas. Had bulging waters and they thought I was fully dilated so pushed for half an hour but I could tell he wasn't moving down. Ob checked again, broke waters and I was only 7cm with meconium in waters so ended up with an emergency c section after 15 hours of labour. All worth it as James is absolutely perfect. I'm feeling better each day and my milk is coming in already. I have never been happier!!! Attachment 48964Attachment 48965
    Woohoo that's awesome congratulations what a cutie!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Nic! He is gorgeous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay NicT! What a gorgeous little man. Great name. Well done and welcome to the world little James.