+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Measuring spot on for dates (actually a little ahead). Gestational sack looks great, no sign of deterioration. Everything looks perfectly textbook, except no heart rate. Though could just be too early, 5w6d by my dates, 6w1d by measurements.

Bloods taken to check HCG.

Now we wait.
    I have everything crossed that bubba is perfect and it was a little too early to see the heartbeat. My fertility clinic would not do our dating scan til after 8 weeks for this exact reason. I can't wait to see your perfect scan piccies after your next scan in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ever1013 View Post
    Hi Ladies, I am wondering if you mind if I tentatively crash this thread? I used to occasion the TTC 12 months+ thread before moving on to an IVF thread. After 20 months of TTC and our second round of IVF, We recently had the best Christmas present in our BFP.

This will be our first bubba, and DH are incredibly happy although at the same time nervous to see that little heartbeat. I am 6weeks today. Our first scan is booked in for the 14th Jan, when I will be 7w 3d. My EDD at this stage is 27th August.

Missus Mac, I am sorry that you had such a scary start to your new year. Thinking of you and willing your little one to stay strong. When I called to make my ultrasound appt, the receptionist said it is sometimes difficult to see a heartbeat before the 8w mark. I am sure your bub is nestled in deep and tight.

Shelby, your 3D scans are amazing. What a gorgeous little face!

Waiting, little Caleb is amazing. What a precious smiley little man.

NicT, You must be getting very excited to soon meet your little one.

Munchkin, I hope you are feeling well.
    Welcome and a big massive ginormous congratulations! It is fantastic to see another long term ttcer join us in our graduates thread!

AFM sorry I've been quiet in this thread. We had a scare just before xmas, going into premature labour at 27 weeks. After a course of steroids and drugs to stop the contractions everything is looking good. Have a scan on Monday to check bubs growth and have had monitoring since leaving hospital and bubs is looking nice and happy, so keeping everything crossed it stays that way for at least another three and a half weeks, i will be 29 weeks this weekend.

Bicornuate uterus is to blame, and the doctors don't seem too confident we will make it to term, they've mentioned the fact that my contractions turned to bh straight away is a sign i will definitely go early.

So everything is literally crossed over here. Hope everyone had a lovely new year and are travelling along nicely.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by munchkin275; 01-01-2014 at 17:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Munchkin for the warm welcome. I am glad to hear that the steroids are doing their thing and bubba is still tucked in tight. You must have been worried. Hang in there and look after yourself.
    Last edited by Ever1013; 01-01-2014 at 18:16.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ever1013 For This Useful Post:

munchkin275  (01-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy New Year! Wow lots going on in here!

Munchkin- wow scary! I hope your bubs can stay cooking for a while yet.

Ever - welcome and congrats! It's great to see some more ltttc'ers finally get their bfps

Not long now NicT!

Greentea if ur still reading along how r u and bubs doing?

Shelby- how r u going?

MissusMac - stay sticky little one! I had the same thing happen - twice. Unfortunately the first was a missed m/c. The 2nd turned out to be DS I've had brown spotting with every pregnancy, hopefully it is just some old blood leftover from implantation or something. I've got everything crossed for u cos u deserve this bubba so much!

AFM - we r doing well. C is 11 weeks now he is a very smiley boy, so chilled out. He only cries when he wants something, so is usually easily settled. So different from DD! He is certainly living up to the nickname of "wriggler" that I gave him while pregnant - omg the boy can wriggle! He is trying to roll from back to front already too. Can get up on his side. Slow down bubba, mummy doesn't want u to grow up too quickly!

Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you ladies. My HCG came back at 22,300. Which puts me in normal range for 6-7weeks.

Congrats ever! We have the same due date :-)

How scary munchkin! Hope your little bubba stays comfy in there for as long as possible.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

Ever1013  (02-01-2014),shelby27  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    So you didn't have a hb the first time Shelby?
    Yeah everything looked good but just no heartbeat was to early with my scan so went back a week later and there was a heartbeat

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

MissusMac  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year everyone.

Munchkin - hope your bubba stays in there as long as possible - 27 weeks would have been very scary!!!

Ever - welcome!!!! I couldn't think of a better Christmas present in the world

Missus Mac - I had a scan at 5+4 that showed no hb but then at 6+1 it was beating away perfectly. I'll be thinking of you for your scan next week. Awesome hug levels btw!!!

Waiting - give C a big hug for me. I can't believe how old he is already. Only seems like yesterday that you got your bfp.

Afm - 38+4 today. I was doing a good job of being patient until I had a false alarm on Boxing Day and now I just want my baby in my arms. I had 11 hrs of period pain and painful contractions every 3 minutes but then it all fizzled out. On the plus side, bub is sitting lower and was engaged for the first time at my ob appt on Monday so it must have achieved something. I'm starting to get anxious that I will go over as bub is measuring big so is rather it come out sooner!!! Such a frustrating time!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

munchkin275  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies have really popped the last few weeks currently 23 weeks and feeling awesome!!

So so happy for you Ever that's fantastic news!!

So glad everything is ok Munchkin!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

munchkin275  (07-01-2014),waitinghoping  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone. Sorry I've been absent so long. The last part of the year was a little bit crazy.

Welcome to MissusMac and Ever. So glad everything is looking ok at this stage MissusMac, fingers crossed for a smooth ride.

Wow Munchkin, glad it slowed down and hope you get a few more weeks in at least.

Nic you are so close! How exciting. Are you all organised?

Hope everyone in doing well and had a great festive period.

AFM- I am 26weeks tomorrow and doing really well. I'm feeling huge, but know it just going to worse. I read bub is going to double in size over the next four weeks or so. Hard to imagine, but bring it on!

The end of 2013 was crazy busy as I had to clean out my classroom of 9years of accumulated crap. I will only be back at work for 4 weeks this year so I won't have a class of my own. It was really hard work, I put in long hours and wasn't my feet all day. I pushed myself a bit too hard- but it's all done now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ijjies For This Useful Post:

munchkin275  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, happy new year!!! Missus Mac - big congrats!! I remember you from the other forum, really happy for you!!

I hope everyone had a great Xmas xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to green tea For This Useful Post:

MissusMac  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going MissusMac? How exciting that we share the same due date! I am so happy that we can share our journey together.

AFM, I have an early scan booked in for today. I am 6w6d. I am taking a sick day off work also as I am just physically and emotionally wrought.

In the weekend I had some brown spotting and really started to worry. As this is my first pregnancy, I just don't know what to expect. I too google like a mad woman! Mostly in the sleepless hours of early morning. I ended up emailing my ob who told me if it continued, to get an early scan.

The spotting stopped which was such a relief, but then came back yesterday at work after my lunchtime walk. The scan is at 9:30am. Wishing and praying that my bub is tucked in just fine. Hoping that it is not to early to see a heartbeat.

I just need to believe that everything is going to be ok, and that our little one knows how very loved and wanted he or she is.