+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks!

It's C's due date today, can't believe he is nearly 3 weeks already!

My cousin did some photos of C on the weekend, will try to upload some later

I wonder how Green Tea is doing..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caleb will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and it appears we have sorted out initial feeding issues - no syringe feeds, all full b/feeds for a whole week - he gained 150g this week and finally finally reached his birth weight today!

How is everyone doing?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

munchkin275  (03-11-2013),shelby27  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 3 weeks Caleb!!!

All is good here. I'll be 30 weeks on Sunday and can't believe how fast this whole pregnancy has gone! I finally have a replacement starting at work next week (after 4 months of searching) which means I am able to drop my hours back. I'm hoping that my pelvis will thank me as I am really not coping as I get later into each work week. Current plan is to stop work dec 20 which will be 37 weeks. Finally bought our first baby item - a pram, and booked a capsule to hire so feel like we are getting there. Finished painting the nursery so now just need new carpet and can get baby gear in there! Yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies it's a girl!!! Born 30th October. We havent decided on a name! Weight 7lb 1oz 54cm. We are absolutely delighted with her, & every day we love her more & more.

As for the hospital experience:
    I had a shocking reaction to cervadril but midwife only gave me panedine forte because she didnt accept that my pains were that bad because i wasnt having regular contractions. so i stayed up wondering the corridors all night my waters broke around 2am by this stage i was begging for an epi- before the oxytocin .labour was fine once epi kicked in, turns out contractions don't always have to be at regular intervals- because mine were erratic during the whole labour. There were a few scares along the way with bubs heart rate. Ended up in stirrups, tried a vacuum extraction which failed, forceps & episiotomy.

I then hemoraged requiring 2 blood transfusions.. The after care at the hospital I stayed in was the most traumatic part of this whole experience. & I'm not going to write about it because I am still very distressed over it. My DP is making a formal complaint & as of now we have cut any further contact with the hospital in terms of follow up care. We both believed in the public system but it has failed us in one of the most vulnerable times in a woman's life. I don't care how much it costs we will be going private hospital. I'm sorry if this is a bit heavy.. But I'm absolutely wrecked.
    Last edited by green tea; 03-11-2013 at 15:05.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to green tea For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats green tea looking forward to a name and some pics

So sorry of your horrible experience

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Green Tea on your little girl!!!

Im so sorry to hear about your experience with the hospital, I hope you are at home recovering well now. Enjoy all the newborn snuggles, cant wait to see a pic and hear what you decided to name her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heres a couple of pics my cousin did for me last week. Cant wait to see all the rest when we get them!

1377007_10152267158709989_1087600413_n.jpg

1390653_10152267158349989_1398248451_n.jpg

AFM - we are doing well. Crazy busy juggling DD and C, DH went back to work last week (he ended up having to work most of the 2 weeks he had off grrr..) so I dont get on here very much at the moment. C is doing well, he is now 3 weeks old and has got back to his birth weight. We have been able to get rid of the finger feeds now he is latching better so is fully b/feed which Im pretty proud of as I never managed that with DD. He is a very placid baby compared to DD - hope it stays that way!! Slowly getting in to a loose "routine" (I know that will change anytime though!). Hoping for more sleep soon...
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 03-11-2013 at 19:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry i have been MIA ladies. Wow i have missed so much in here! Waiting; bubs is gorgeous!! Greentea; congrats on the safe arrival of your little girl. Shelby; happy 12 weeks!!!

Im going back to catch up further so will do more personals

Afm i am now 20 weeks, have been diagnosed with gd and have to inject insulin after trying to control it with diet alone unsuccessfully.

Here is a pic of our 20 week scan and also my 20 week bump

1383472121306.jpg

1383472135714.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by munchkin275; 03-11-2013 at 19:58.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (03-11-2013),waitinghoping  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Happy 3 weeks Caleb!!!

All is good here. I'll be 30 weeks on Sunday and can't believe how fast this whole pregnancy has gone! I finally have a replacement starting at work next week (after 4 months of searching) which means I am able to drop my hours back. I'm hoping that my pelvis will thank me as I am really not coping as I get later into each work week. Current plan is to stop work dec 20 which will be 37 weeks. Finally bought our first baby item - a pram, and booked a capsule to hire so feel like we are getting there. Finished painting the nursery so now just need new carpet and can get baby gear in there! Yay!!!
    Happy 30 weeks!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

NicT  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I'm a bit late here, been busy having kitchen pulled out and new one done.

Congrats Green Tea! I hope you are both doing well now, can't wait to hear what you decided on for the name!

Waiting- Caleb is just gorgeous. Very cute shots.

AFM- I am doing really well. I'm nearly 18 weeks and starting to feel some flutters. Had GTT last week, see midwife next week so hope everything is ok with that. Have my next scan at exactly 20 wks so about 2 weeks to go.

Hope everyone is doing well.