+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Ijjles, thats awesome news!!!!

OMG I am SOOOOOOOOO tired...I was quite short with DH this morning after he whinged YET AGAIN about being tired in the morning.... Um easy fixed for you - GO TO BED EARLIER AND STOP STAYING UP LATE WATCHING MOVIES!! I told him to get back to me when he has to get up to pee 5 times per night then we might have something to discuss.. DH is working this morning so I cant even crawl back in to bed, DD is firing on all cylinders already... on the countdown for an afternoon nap already and its only 8.30am!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Yay Ijjles, thats awesome news!!!!

OMG I am SOOOOOOOOO tired...I was quite short with DH this morning after he whinged YET AGAIN about being tired in the morning.... Um easy fixed for you - GO TO BED EARLIER AND STOP STAYING UP LATE WATCHING MOVIES!! I told him to get back to me when he has to get up to pee 5 times per night then we might have something to discuss.. DH is working this morning so I cant even crawl back in to bed, DD is firing on all cylinders already... on the countdown for an afternoon nap already and its only 8.30am!!!
    Me too!! DH let me sleep for 3 hours yesterday afternoon (we both happened to finish work early) then let me sleep in again this morning I have been so drained. Woohoo 10 weeks! 3 more weeks till the 2nd trimester starts and I can announce, yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Shelby!!!

Augh the exhaustion is awful isnt it? Im definitely not as drained as I was in the 1st trimester, but I certainly didnt get my 2nd trimester "burst of energy" like I did with DD!! Im finding I need a nap pretty much every day now cos Im just so tired and sore. My groin is KILLING me!! I try to get what I need to done in the mornings then flop in the afternoon. DD is loving getting to watch a movie every afternoon.... oh well, the things you do to cope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Yay Shelby!!!

Augh the exhaustion is awful isnt it? Im definitely not as drained as I was in the 1st trimester, but I certainly didnt get my 2nd trimester "burst of energy" like I did with DD!! Im finding I need a nap pretty much every day now cos Im just so tired and sore. My groin is KILLING me!! I try to get what I need to done in the mornings then flop in the afternoon. DD is loving getting to watch a movie every afternoon.... oh well, the things you do to cope!
    I remember with DS I was tired the first trimester and 3rd the 2nd trimester was bleezy, I hope it's the same this time but with a 2.5 year old to chase around this time I'm guessing I'll be tired the whole time. Especially with DH working away through the week and me working 4 days a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am now Facebook official! I feels so good to have it all out there. No more bottling it up.

I did try to post a photo yesterday from my ipad and its said it was the wrong format?! Anyone else had that problem from iPhone/ipad?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Ijjles!! I've found I can't upload directly from my iPhone (file size too big), I have to save it to my computer first. Annoying!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, I'll have to actually get my laptop out one of these evenings.

I went back to work on Monday and I am so ridiculously tired. I'm guessing it normal back to work tiredness, but compounded by my 'current state'. Hehe. Hoping it passes soon. This morning was really, really bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ijjles - hope you are feeling better today.

I decided to try expressing some colostrum today and successfully managed to get a few drops Very excited over such a tiny amount haha! Im going to get some syringes tomorrow to try to start storing some for after bubs is born. I had lots of feeding issues with DD - my milk was late coming in due to my c-section, and she was jaundice so Im hoping to have a little stored up to take in to hospital with me in case we need it - we dont this time!

Had midwife appt yesterday, bubs is still posterior so I have to spend lots of time on hands and knees trying to get bubs to turn.... lots of skirting boards and floors to clean in the next week I think

3 weeks to go The race is on, will it be me or Green Tea to have the first Graduates bub??!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting on those piccies Iljies!!!

Waiting - fx bub turns for you. Have you tried spending time on your stomach/hands and knees in a pool too? Our pool needs a new chlorinator but I am hanging out to go in there. I have a feeling I'll be living in it as it warms up and I need the load taken off me!

How early do they suggest you start to store colostrum? I have heaps of it already and it seems such a waste. Fx that's a good sign my boobs know what to do when the time comes!

How is everyone else going - Shelby, green tea, munchkin?

I'm 26+4 today. Waiting at pathology for my gct blood test as I type. We head on holidays for a few days once I get this done so I'm watching the clock like you wouldn't believe! My pelvis is slowly settling and I'm hoping a few days off work will really help it along. We are making progress in the nursery too - just one more coat of paint, then new carpet and we are good to start filling it with baby stuff! Yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

Glad everyone is doing well! Ill be 11 weeks tomorrow, yay!! Green tea do you know the sex of bub?

I can't wait to do up bubs room, I will find out the sex at 16 weeks (hoping for a girl) then going on a shopping spree and doing up the room after Christmas