+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry i have been mia ladies but this move is exhausting me. Only 4 days til we go.

I hope that ijjles and waiting are starting to feel better.

Can't believe that you only have 5 weeks to go waiting!

Shelby, bubs is looking perfect. Its great to hear that you scan went so well. You must be over the moon.

Afm, currently 15 weeks and i am having alot of pains in the lower stomach and pubic area. Its been making packing a bit difficult. Can't wait til its all over.

Will come back later to catch up with you all properly. Hope everyone else is travelling along nicely.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been slack this week guys. It's been a shocker with my pubic symphysis playing up. It's really tiring me out and I'm not sleeping well. I'm so worried it will stay painful like this for the rest of my pregnancy!!! 25 weeks tomorrow.

Enough about me -
    Shelby - I'm so happy to see your bub is growing beautifully and that the heart rate is good. How are you feeling?

Waiting - it sounds like you are one sick mumma. Please take care and if you aren't doing well, stop being so stubborn and go to hospital where you can get the help you need. Hugs

Ijjies - how are the hives? Hope they are settled down now.

Green tea - not long now! I hope you get everything sorted soon so you can relax.

Munchkin - good luck with the move! Try to stay sensible and pace yourself. My pelvic pain is teaching me that there's no harm in letting other people help you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    NicT - hope today's been a little less painful for you. Rest up and take it easy

Ijjles - how are the hives going? Are they clearing? Not nice

Well Im off my death-bed today Not quite partying as much as that little emoticon but its nice to feel a little better. I managed to finish bubs quilt today too
    Wrigglers quilt 2.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    The hives are better now, thanks for your concern ladies. The last few days they have only appeared once maybe, and a small patch. Yesterday it was one singular hive on my wrist near bed time. That was it. So much more bearable.

So I had coffee with some friends on Saturday and was planning on waiting til I have the scan on Friday to tell them, but it was just too good timing and I thought if anything goes wrong these are friends I would tell for support anyway. It turns out one of them is pregnant too! Only a week behind me. So excited to have a real life friend along for the ride.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    NicT - hope today's been a little less painful for you. Rest up and take it easy

Ijjles - how are the hives going? Are they clearing? Not nice

Well Im off my death-bed today Not quite partying as much as that little emoticon but its nice to feel a little better. I managed to finish bubs quilt today too
    Attachment 43408
    That quilt is so gorgeous!!!!

Are you feeling better today??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijjies View Post
    The hives are better now, thanks for your concern ladies. The last few days they have only appeared once maybe, and a small patch. Yesterday it was one singular hive on my wrist near bed time. That was it. So much more bearable.

So I had coffee with some friends on Saturday and was planning on waiting til I have the scan on Friday to tell them, but it was just too good timing and I thought if anything goes wrong these are friends I would tell for support anyway. It turns out one of them is pregnant too! Only a week behind me. So excited to have a real life friend along for the ride.
    That's great to hear that your hives are clearing up! Is that your 12 week scan on Friday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling good, a bit tired after a very busy weekend. Got a little bump at 9+2
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380498639.084629.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ijjles - how exciting u will have a pregnancy buddy!

Shelby - yes feeling better today. Still not 100% but a big improvement. Have to watch my asthma carefully though. Love your little bump!!

AFM- Got appt with the OB tomorrow then a breastfeeding class. getting real now!! Will probably put the capsule in the car this weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Ijjles - how exciting u will have a pregnancy buddy!

Shelby - yes feeling better today. Still not 100% but a big improvement. Have to watch my asthma carefully though. Love your little bump!!

AFM- Got appt with the OB tomorrow then a breastfeeding class. getting real now!! Will probably put the capsule in the car this weekend.
    That's so exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    That's great to hear that your hives are clearing up! Is that your 12 week scan on Friday?
    Yup. Well, the dr said to have it at 13. I'll be 12+6 on Friday.

Fx everything is ok. I'm busting to start telling people.