+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Very cute Nic!

Glad you got to see the bub waiting. DD's excitement is precious.

AFM I am 10+3 and feeling really well. I've had a bit of a cold and persistent cough. Otherwise only mild fatigue and no MS (touch wood). Apart from a few muscle twinges, and some sensitivity to smell I hardly feel pregnant. It still worries me sometimes, but I've had 2 scans so far and all looked good. So trying not to think about it and just be grateful I haven't been sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ijjles - LUCKY you!!!!!!!!!!! Very jealous! Glad to hear you are doing so well

Day 1 of drinking more water. Seriously, Ive lost count of how many time Ive peed today. I got up to pee 4 times last night!! God I hope this works, I really want a VBAC, to get this far and have to go for a repeat c-section would suck But if its in the best interest for baby, then its what I have to do..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijjies View Post
    Very cute Nic!

Glad you got to see the bub waiting. DD's excitement is precious.

AFM I am 10+3 and feeling really well. I've had a bit of a cold and persistent cough. Otherwise only mild fatigue and no MS (touch wood). Apart from a few muscle twinges, and some sensitivity to smell I hardly feel pregnant. It still worries me sometimes, but I've had 2 scans so far and all looked good. So trying not to think about it and just be grateful I haven't been sick.
    Don't let it worry you I was never sick with DS, and for the 60% of people MS affects there's 40% it doesn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Ijjles - LUCKY you!!!!!!!!!!! Very jealous! Glad to hear you are doing so well

Day 1 of drinking more water. Seriously, Ive lost count of how many time Ive peed today. I got up to pee 4 times last night!! God I hope this works, I really want a VBAC, to get this far and have to go for a repeat c-section would suck But if its in the best interest for baby, then its what I have to do..
    FX for a VBAC waiting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, anyone had hives before during preg?

I am trying to work out if its a 'pregnancy thing' or just a 'thing'. And if it anything is should be worried about.

DH is overly protective and thinks I should be rushing off to a dr. But I only just got them a couple of hours ago, if they are still here tomorrow then maybe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm no havent had them myself Ijjles, doesnt sound nice!! Maybe ring the healthdirect number and get some advice? Hope everything is ok

Augh soooo sick I have a chest infection. Massive fever last night, ended up projectile vomiting all over the bathroom and have a blood nose start.. once I had stopped all that I tried to clean up well lets just say I had to repeat the whole process... Fever down today but OMG my whole body hurts from all the coughing and Wriggler thumping all the time. Went to the drs and they cant give me anything No more vomiting or and temp only slightly elevated today but Im struggling to get enough fluids down.. not what I need when I was told to drink more fluids due to bubs having low levels.

Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iljes - I haven't experienced hives. Must be an allergy of some sort. Are they still there today?

Waiting - that sounds terrible, you poor thing! I hope you continue to feel better and can get some fluid in soon. When are they rechecking your fluid levels?

Hi everyone else. Hope that all the pregnancies are coming along smoothly.

AFM - we have had a mammoth job of clearing out the study to transform it into the nursery. I spent all day yesterday putting the first coat of paint on and can barely move today. My back is killing from all the reaching up as well as my legs from standing all day with 7kg extra on me. Grrr. My DH doesn't tolerate painting so I still have another 2 coats to go. Will have to try to pace myself better for the rest if it. I have my check up with the ob tmrw - exciting to see our bub again and to see how chunky he/she is now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. After I left the msg I did search the forum and found a couple of posts about it. One person said they had them pretty much all of the first trimester. I still have them today so have made a Dr apt just to be safe.

That's exciting Nic! Good luck with your apt.

You poor thing Waiting! That sounds awful. Make sure you look after yourself. Hope you can keep the fluid intake up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx everything is ok Ijjles

Yay for the nursery starting to happen Nic! How exciting!! What colour are you painting it? Have fun at the OB appt today!

Still feel really crappy today, yet another day in bed. Tomorrow will probably be the same too.. Got appt with the OB on Wed to check fluid levels. They are supposed to be around 10, mine are at 7.1 so right at the bottom end of "normal".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I haven't experienced hives but I have heard of pregnancy hives before, apparently there quiet itchy. Have you been to the dr?

Waiting how are you feeling??

AFM I'm good just waiting for my scan lunch time Wednesday very nervous/excited will be 8+5 at the scan. Have had below average heartbeat my last two scans so that has worried me.