+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    I'm not sure if there is a thread for people who need to lose heaps of weight because I weigh what feels like twice as much as most of you! But, I need to start somewhere and I'm here now...

Starting weight: 114
    Goal this week: 113
    First real goal: 111 (pre pregnancy weight- am now 8 weeks pp)
    Ultimate goal: no idea. 90 kgs? I'll be happy with losing anything at the moment.

I thought breastfeeding would get rid of all my baby weight but I can't shift these last 3. Probably because I eat whatever I want whenever I want. I have supply issues so I have to watch how I go but can stop eating so much crap!

I hope you don't mind a real fatty in your midst!!

sent from my magical device
    Don't be silly!!! This thread is for everyone who wants a bit of motivation and support to lose whatever amount of weight they want.

Everyone has to start somewhere. I was another 20kg heavier a few years ago. It's why we start with 6 weeks - I know I won't lose all I want to in that time but it's a short term goal. Once you cross that off you make a new one. We are all heading in the same direction ... Best of luck and welcome

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

angelini  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I join in too please? I've really got to shake these last 11 kilos that I put on during a course of medication. I'm
    Doing Tough Mudder in September and although I had been training, I got sick with the flu for 2 weeks so have taken a huge step backwards!

SW: 87kg

CW: 83kg

GW: 76kg

Ultimate goal is 72kg

Weekly loss: -

TOTAL loss: -

Weekly goal: To eat clean and stick to my tough mudder training.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jakois!!! I wanted to do tough mudder looks extreme!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Breakfast
    Egg white omelette with Sri Lankan Coconut seasoning, spinach, red onion, capsicum, grilled mushroom & tomatoes sprinkled with wasabi dukkah.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374528729.923373.jpg
    Last edited by Theboys&me; 23-07-2013 at 20:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Yay I'm down another 200g this morning . I'm doing shakes and low carb meals atm and also keeping an eye on how many calories I'm having aswell. Although I'm ovulating sometime over the next week and I always put on a kilo whilst I ovulate and then gain when af arrives. So I'm hoping when it goes up it all comes back off plus more when after I ovulate/ af.

So since January I've lost 8.5kgs - yay!
    Nice work!!!

I used to be a daily weigher but this time I'm going to try my best to weigh weekly because I'd get disheartened if the number went up (even though it'd go down again the next day).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Man your food always looks amazing lol

Same brekkie here asyesterday, toast baked beans ham and cheese.

I know I'm not eating as healthy as some but because I'm breastfeeding I can't eat too low cal, I don't want this to affect my milk. I can handle being fat until I finish breastfeeding if that's what it takes

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    Man your food always looks amazing lol

Same brekkie here asyesterday, toast baked beans ham and cheese.

I know I'm not eating as healthy as some but because I'm breastfeeding I can't eat too low cal, I don't want this to affect my milk. I can handle being fat until I finish breastfeeding if that's what it takes

I'm the same as you. It's a good attitude. I lost 4 kg in three weeks about 2 months ago and that's exactly when DS started cluster feeding over night and I had to start comp feeding. Good on you for focussing on your daughter's wellbeing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsH Yikes that's quick weight loss!

Its hard, pre pregnancy I'd thrown myself into going to the gym 6 days a week and I just can't do that now (not that I'd have the energy to anyway!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    3.6km walk with the dog this morning.
    Breakfast- 1/2 cup quick oats made with water + 1tbs honey and 30mL of milk to add flavour. Water consumption 2 glasses so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Breakfast
    Egg white omelette with Sri Lankin Coconut seasoning, spinach, red onion, capsicum, grilled mushroom & tomatoes sprinkled with wasabi dukkah.

Attachment 39675
    Yum!