+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I've been relatively good today although only in that I haven't eaten any junk heh. I should have eaten more earlier in the day but at the moment I'm having a hard time. I go back to work on Monday so I'm going to have to start organising easily portable and healthy meals again. Bah.

I'm up to 71.4kg, had a couple of crazy days and managed to go and gain a whole kg. No idea why I did that, but thems the breaks. Move on and all that. So hopefully today's relatively good behaviour will count and the day after tomorrow I should see a good result. Or at least something I can be a bit happier with heh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In bed eating a brownie. Kill me.

I haven't been keeping up with the thread so I hope everyone's going well!!

Had a good breakfast of berries with yoghurt, then was away at a course for most of the day so only had a cup of tea until about 6.30 when I had steamed rice and Asian greens with oyster sauce, spring rolls and a can of coke. I feel like my food choices are getting worse!! Tomorrow I'm cooking up a few different things to freeze for lunches during the week. And might make up a few healthy snacks as well.

On the plus side, I've really been getting into smoothies lately, which I guess is a healthy option for me. Just whatever fruit/veggies (I'm loving kale at the moment, I found some amazing purply stuff at my local market last week and have had it in some sort of meal pretty much every day) I feel like with a bit of yoghurt and milk, lsa and chia (thanks for the tip ladies!) and depending on what fruit I've used maybe a bit of raw honey.

As for exercise, the weather seems to be getting better so me and DD have been on a walk a day pretty much for the last week, and I generally end up carrying her back, so that's nearly 10 kgs of weights for at least 20 mins

Still need to drink more water and less tea, still on probably 4 or 5 cups a day!!! Gotta get back into my nice healthy herbals!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Starting weight: 71.3kg
    Current weight: 65.8kg
    Loss to date: 5.5kg
    Goal weight: 63.5kg (after 6 weeks)
    Ultimate goal: 58kg

Stoked with this weeks result. Still logging all food into MFP. Worked out 3 days this week, plus housework.
    My next mini goal is 65kg so that's what I'm working towards this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinnieMumma View Post
    Starting weight: 71.3kg
    Current weight: 65.8kg
    Loss to date: 5.5kg
    Goal weight: 63.5kg (after 6 weeks)
    Ultimate goal: 58kg

Stoked with this weeks result. Still logging all food into MFP. Worked out 3 days this week, plus housework.
    My next mini goal is 65kg so that's what I'm working towards this week.
    Great weight loss congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm annoyed. I'm up to 71.5kg. I swear it's the lactation cookies doing it! I'm trying not to eat too many of them but they're delicious. And lets face it, they're not going to work if I don't eat them :/

I really REALLY wanted to be in the 60s before I went back to work tomorrow but that's not going to happen. Not such a drama, it's just much harder for me to balance my eating when I'm back at work because I'll be going to the gym for probably an hour a day. That means eating more, which means working out what I can safely eat that won't make me stack on the kgs.

On the upside though, I should be able to get one of the physical instructors to draw me up a training program so that I can drop some more weight. When I'm down to the 60s clothed and at the end of the day I'll speak to the doc and see if I can organise that referral for a tummy tuck. Eeep! Hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko I gained weight eating too many of the damn things lol I make them with coconut oil instead of butter nd honey instead of sugar. So yummy!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have coconut oil but didn't use it because the last batch of bikkies I made (not lactation ones though) ended up with a weird gritty texture and I've been a bit gunshy of using it since then.
    I did drop the amount of sugar in them significantly by using Truvia instead of cane sugar, but I still used the brown sugar because I wanted them to have the flavour. I'm thinking the next batch I make won't have chocolate and macadamia in them and I'll use all Truvia instead of any sugar. The trick is to use real vanilla to give it that yummy taste so you don't REALLY need the extras adding to your wasteline hahaha.

I'm back to work tomorrow so it's going to be a bit of a struggle to keep my eating on track but at the same time I'll be working out at the gym again so fingers crossed that makes a difference .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck back at work!

I must admit I am making shocking food choices lately :/ junk junk and more junk! I've exercised 9 days in a row though and weighed myself at my doctors on Monday and I'm 79kg. Id really like to stay below 80 so I need to stop being stupid with my food.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Long time no update, woops! I'm at 70.1kg. So close to the 60s I can practically smell it! We were going to have a pizza for dinner tonight but realising that it would throw me out in a big way and I'd have to lose it again stopped me. So we're going to have nice healthy chicken and salad wraps again. Win

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Week: whatever this is?

Start weight: 75kgs
    Current Weight: 72.2kgs.

Yay go me! Oh wait. No. I had gastro over the weekend. Probably doesn't count. Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app