+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My goals this week are to go for a walk every day (weather permitting) and complete an exercise DVD twice (usually 3 times but starting in the middle of the week).

I currently weigh 69kg. I would like to get down to 66 I think. Really just lose a bit and tone up. With muscle growth (hopefully) I'm not really sure what my ideal weight would be. My body has changed a lot post pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm so I put on 100g this week, oops! Have had DS1 home from school sick so being stuck at home isn't doing much good for my healthy eating and exercise. Hope everyone has a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Weigh in day for me

SW - 68.3

CW - 67.7

Pretty happy with that since I have struggled for weeks to get under 68. Just hope I stay there now.

This weeks goals are to eat for fruit and veg and drink more water. Oh and maybe actually do some exercise. I have had my workout clothes next to the bed for so long that they are dusty! How embarrassing!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carleena For This Useful Post:

Eko  (31-07-2013)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Booby - I replaced cous cous with quinoa because quinoa has whole proteins in it. It's low GI so even though it's roughly the same calories it's better for you in the long run. And I love the slightly nutty taste

carleena - Hope you're doing well!

Theboys&me - I got the Forerunner 410. It's great so far, although I honestly haven't been able to try everything out yet. The touch sensitive bezel is gimmicky and a bit of a pain though I'm finding. That being said, I think the virtual trainer will be quite helpful when I get well enought to run again, I don't think the 110 has that option. I wouldn't buy the 410 unless you're a bit more serious about stats etc. I probably didn't need something quite so advanced but it was on sale and hopefully will last the thrashing I tend to give my HRMs *chuckle*.

RachHasArrived - Feel free to join in, it's never too late That salad sounds amazing, I'll have to give it a try. I know what you mean about toning up. When my core is at it's optimal I look about 5kg lighter and it's only because I stand up straighter heh.

bel - Be careful with swapping chocolate bars for museli bars, quite often they're just as bad! I checked out the calories in a couple and some of them are almost as bad as a chocolate bar. It's nuts because I just assumed that they'd be healthier and lower calorie but not so

Rockett - You never know, with scales that only do 500g increments you may have had a loss and just don't know it You're TOTALLY right about the motivation though. I hadn't even thought of that! I was just worried about losing enough to be comfortable in my work uniform but the idea of not fitting into last summer's clothes is more than a little motivating. I have a dress that I bought a couple of years back that is my "OMGHOWHOTISIT!" dress. I want to be able to wear that again.

raspberries - Ah well, a 100g gain isn't too much and I'm sure you'll find that coming off pretty quickly once you're out and about again

AFM - Down to 71.4kg this morning I can't wait to get to 70.something again, but after going up to 72.6kg yesterday from too much salt I was really worried that I wouldn't even see the scales back at 71.8, let alone having a loss in addition. And that was after eating a piece of slice at the cafe with DH! Naughty naughty hahaha.
    Last edited by Eko; 31-07-2013 at 11:48.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (31-07-2013),Rockett  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've gone a bit off track this week I don't like making excuses but dd is teething and feeding for comfort (every 1.5hrs during the day!) And waking frequently so I'm tired

So far today I've had beans ham cheese and toast and an apple. Still hungry but contemplating a nap if dd will nap with me

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lunch vegetable muffin and a tin of ginger and chilli tuna with half a tomato and some cucumber mixed through

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Almond meal, date and cacao powder bliss balls:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375314964.396570.jpg

I ripped my finger to shreds on the stick blender so DH patched me up and finished them off...

Everything going on track so far this week. Hope everyone else is going well!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (01-08-2013),RandR  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    Almond meal, date and cacao powder bliss balls:

Attachment 40115

I ripped my finger to shreds on the stick blender so DH patched me up and finished them off...

Everything going on track so far this week. Hope everyone else is going well!
    I love these. I make something similar in the food processor. We used to buy them, date and coconut logs from Woolies, I think macro brand and it's like $6 for a few of them. And one day I flipped the packet to look at the ingredients and it says :dates, coconut.

..... Oh..... That's it....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mrstuilawa - Your lunch sounds pretty light and tasty, I might do something similar myself tomorrow

mrsharvey - Those bliss balls look amazing! Would you mind sharing the recipe? I love dates I actually make a no-bake raw brownie with double pressed dutch chocolate and dates. Hope your finger feels better!

Boobycino - Those date and coconut logs are delish aren't they. I have to admit that I have trouble not eating all of them at once. They're high calorie but honestly they're so TASTY!

AFM - This morning I was down to 71.1kg. SO CLOSE TO 70! I may yet get to my goal of being in the 60s before I go back to work.
    So far today I've been a bit all over the place food wise. Didn't have breakfast because DS2 was awake and on the boob ALLLLL night. Yay for 4 month growth spurts/sleep regression. So I slept in a lot this morning and missed brekky. I ended up having cheese on toast at 10:30 which is my normal snack time.
    I had a baked fish sandwich for lunch which was a small piece of crumbed fish in a sandwich thin with some salad. Sounds really bad but it was only about 350 calories.
    Just now I've had two squares of Lindt chilli chocolate which scratched my chocolate itch nicely and now I feel stuffed. I have plans of going grocery shopping as soon as my little one wakes up so being full will hopefully prevent me from buying snacky junk

Hope everyone's having a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Todays menu

Brekkie - weetbix
    Lunch - leftover shephards pie with wholemeal bread
    Dinner - chicken and salad burger

Too much carbs today

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app