+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just made my first batch of almond butter ... AMAZING!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374459988.358257.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How do you make almond butter?!

I had porrige and two pieces toast and tea for breakfast I'm meeting a friend for coffee at 2pm and yes I've already done it skipped lunch :/ I just had a quick protein shake its gross! It's dairy free and wheat free. I have the ashy bines cd someone gave it to me for my birthday what am insult 😝

Idammed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post

I had porrige and two pieces toast and tea for breakfast I'm meeting a friend for coffee at 2pm and yes I've already done it skipped lunch :/ I just had a quick protein shake its gross! It's dairy free and wheat free. I have the ashy bines cd someone gave it to me for my birthday what am insult 😝

Idammed
    Oh that's a shame the protein shake was no good. Took me a while to find one I like the taste of but now I love it!! It's what gets me through a work out cos I have it straight after.

What's the Ashy Bines CD?? I saw her program via email but it's pretty much how I usually eat when I'm not on a downward spiral with frequent sugar fuelled binge sessions :/

Almond butter is made just from almonds and a dash of Himalayan pink rock salt. I roasted them for about 5 mins in the oven then popped them in my food processor, scraped down the sides throughout the process and just kept it going until it was a creamy delicious texture.

You can add other things like coconut oil but I just kept it simple this time. It's so yummy with apples dipped in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This was how it looked along the way if that helps.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374461077.501424.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing.

Sw - 64kg
    Cw - 64kg
    Gw - 60kg

Dh and i are ttc atm so this may go up not down but want to get to eating a bit cleaner again anyway and keep my weight down this pregnancy

Todays food so far:

Breakfast : puffed wheat with milk

Lunch: salad with chicken , pine nuts, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, avocado, red onion.

Dinner will be home made lasagne.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing. Not sure on my weight, I usually weigh myself at my doctor and he's on leave at the moment.

My mini goal weight is 75, ultimate goal weight 65kg.

My gym membership starts up again next week, not sure on the rules of exercise while breastfeeding?

This weeks goal? No chocolate!!! (i had 4 blocks last week :/)

Food so far: brekkie - 2 pieces wholemeal toast, half a can of baked beans, 3 slices of ham and 2 slices of cheese

Lunch - chicken, cheese avo toastie, white choc mocha skim milk (still hungry )

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to join. Not sure of my starting weight, mini goal 64kgs ultimate goal 57kgs, will update current weight once I weigh myself. Breakfast was porridge, morning tea huge fruit scone and coffee, lunch vege omelette plus hot chocolate. I really need to get my 3pm sugar binges under control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sothisislove & raspberries ... Welcome to the challenge

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello! I might tag along if that is okay?

Start weight 67.1 as of today, but I was 68.7 last week.
    Goal weight 62kg by september.

I want to be the same weight I started out at when I was pregnant with DS.

I gotta stop eating all ds's leftovers! Also using the small plate at meal times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post

Idammed
    Where do you get dairy free protein shakes? I could see myself replaces meals and living of those.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app