+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep start a new!!! Just remember if you make a bad food choice early in the day - the best thing to do is make a good decision the very next meal. Better one bad meal to work off than three. Good luck for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Just me being lazy and short cutting tea with skim milk lol
    Ohhh I thought it was one those teas on the market haha!! I'm so blonde LOL.

B- oats with water and then skim milk and banana on top

Met a friend at bakery, donates chocolate there but had a pie and feel good 😔 plus vanilla slice ahh

D- vindaloo curry with rice and Greek yoghurt home made was so hot I'm sure I will clean out all that bad food LOL tmi I walked to bakery round trip about 50 mins.

I have trouble snacking on things as I have braces so nuts, apples etc I'm not even ment to eat my orthodontist said😳 but I have been and now what? A broken wire lol!

Your doing so well ladies

Idammed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday breakfast porridge, lunch leftover beef stew, dinner Moroccan lamb with rice. Unfortunately went wrong with snacks mint tim tam, mini bounty bar and my handful of honey roasted cashews turned into the whole packet . Will try to do better today. And I don't know why my enter key wont work so cant space out my posts, oh well. Hope everyone has a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rough few days with a teething baby here so no progress so far.

I'm going to amend my goal for the 6 weeks to get to 67kg. I'm currently at 68.3 but just can't seem to get under 68!

Breakfast this morning porridge with banana and strawberries, will have lentil and veg soup for lunch and chicken and veggies for dinner. Ill try and have some healthy snacks too as I need a few extra calories for breastfeeding.

Have a great day everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I suck at this. Exercise - Yup. Sorted.

Monday - walked 7klms
    Tuesday - walked 6. 5klms
    Wednesday - walked 6.5 klms
    Today will probably knock off bout 8klms.
    All while either wearing 13kg katelyn or pushing her (and/or jasper) in the pram.

So I feel I've got that down.

But it's winter (though it's qld so it's not REALLY winter) but katelyn is still breastfeeding every few hours - and every few hours over night - and jasper still gets up at night - and they both get up at 6ish. So my body goes "GIVE ME CARBBBBSSSSS!!!!!!"

*sigh* don't know what to do. I won't starve myself. I get so miserable and cranky. I do replace sleep with sugar atm.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow boobycino- you walk so much!!!!!! That's like my goal LOL. I have city bay fun run which I will be walking as I'm so unfit 😕

Its DP's birthday today... So what does that mean? CAKE! And Indian food wahhh! The universe hates me or I hate my body for no control!!

Idammed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Wow boobycino- you walk so much!!!!!! That's like my goal LOL. I have city bay fun run which I will be walking as I'm so unfit
    I thought exactly the same thing when i read your km's. How do you manage that much?
    I use to walk heaps back in the days of only having one child and no car. These days i'm lucky to make my 30 minute on the treadmill/day goal that i have.

Atm i'm still crippled with a sore back and am not making much progress. I'm really disgusted with myself as i am the biggest i've ever been and all my clothes are starting to feel tight yet again.
    Hopefully this sore back goes away soon and i can get to exercising!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    I suck at this. Exercise - Yup. Sorted.

Monday - walked 7klms
    Tuesday - walked 6. 5klms
    Wednesday - walked 6.5 klms
    Today will probably knock off bout 8klms.
    All while either wearing 13kg katelyn or pushing her (and/or jasper) in the pram.

So I feel I've got that down.

But it's winter (though it's qld so it's not REALLY winter) but katelyn is still breastfeeding every few hours - and every few hours over night - and jasper still gets up at night - and they both get up at 6ish. So my body goes "GIVE ME CARBBBBSSSSS!!!!!!"

*sigh* don't know what to do. I won't starve myself. I get so miserable and cranky. I do replace sleep with sugar atm.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Your body needs carbs for energy with all that excercise ur doing

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yesterday wasn't great

Breakfast- oatmeal with linseed and wheat germ with honey

Lunch- mushroom and caramelized onion baguette and some hot chips

Dinner- takeaway noodles and two bottles of beer (went to Liverpool game and first night out since bub arrived. If only I had enjoyed it!)

Didn't have any snacks and did a lot of walking at the zoo and to and from the G last night.

So far today I've had a bowl of cereal with skim milk but don't think I'll get any exercise in. Lazy butt!!

sent from my magical device

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I got in my first bit of exercise so far this week... 2.5kms/30 minute walk.. I don't think I did my sore back any favours though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app