Closed Thread
Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Smurfy- All the best for tonight hun. I find it strange how they ask ladies to go in late in the evening for induction as you’ll be tired by then and unlikely to sleep once you’re there! Did you get a nap today? I hope the gel works for you and you don’t need the syntocinon drip. Looking forward to seeing a pic of your little girl!

FTM- I love the little boots Val is wearing in the pic youp osted yesterday! So cute!

Miss Faery- hope you feel better soon! Certainly not good timing for you.

Loony- hope you enjoyed your day to yourself. What did you end up doing? Not much I hope!

MCB- glad your midwife’s appointment went well. My weight had not really changed at all by the stage you’re at either and I think I’ve put on 11-12kg for the whole pregnancy so far so not too bad!

Channy- I love your pregnancy announcement. Never seen it done like that before- was that something you posted on facebook?

Sage- yeah I’m holding up well enough thanks for asking. Pretty tired most of the time but guess that’s to be expected! Hope all is good with your little one?

Toni- cute pic of River! Like the little outfit she’s wearing! How is the dairy free diet going for you both?

Hi to everyone else!

AFM- Not much tor eport. Went for a nice lunch with my mum on our own today while Toby was at childcare and had a good nap. I think I’ll start getting bored soon if bub doesn’t come around her due date!
    Yep on Facebook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nice announcement Channy!

Good luck tonight Smurfy, will be thinking of you. Hope you are holding your little bundle very soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bond: With induction you go in the evening if you need the gel to soften your cervix and they normally offer a sleeping tablet to get you through the night then in the morning they break your waters and put you on the drip. If you are on the ctg and having contractions they will do an internal and if your cervix is already softened they will send you home overnight and bring you back in the morning. At least that's what I was told.
    The little Elmo outfit is her pjs lol. Just from target but nice and warm. Day 1 of the diet today and its ok but I do miss my dairy products, I'm a big dairy consumer.
    Glad you had a nice lunch with your mum.

Good luck tonight and tomorrow Smurfy, not long until you have your baby in your arms.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ah ok, i understand a bit more about the timing now! With Toby my waters had already broken naturally at midnight so I persuaded them over the phone to allow me to go to sleep in my own bed and not come into hospital til the following morning where I was put straight on the drip. Which didn't work, lol.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Smurfy!!!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes good luck! Can't wait for your birth announcement xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy- just love your announcement its so cute. Don't worry about weight as long as you and bubs are healthy. Extra weight can be delt with later.

Bond- I spent some of the morning relaxing watch crap on tv then decided to move dd room around as we got her a new wardrobe and bubs will have her draws. DH was shocked and worried when he got home.

Sage- doing well I guess. I find I'm sleepy in morn like can get up eat b/fast then back sleep till lunch time then work all arvo to midnite. Thanks for thinking of me.

Smurfy- will be thinking of you 2nite can't wait to see a pic of ur princess.

Afm: as I said to bond 1/2 relaxing 1/2 busy day moving furniture. DH cooked a curry chicken with out even thinking so lets hope that helps move this bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck LIl Smurfy. Cant wait to hear the news

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow. A few days and I miss so much!

Channy - great announcement!

MCB - great bump!

LilS - can't wait to see photos of your little girl. Hope you're induction goes smoothly and you don't end up in an emergency cesar like me. for a smooth labor.

Kelly - don't worry about eating crap food. My Ob said he didn't care what I ate as long as I had MS all day, as long as I kept it down and took my vitamins. Hope it eases soon!

Toni - I hope they find out what's wrong with River. No dairy would be so hard but worth it if that's the problem.

I know there are so many more but I've read through 11 pages and that's all my baby brain can remember!

AFM - 12 week scan on Thursday morning. So excited. My MS is still around despite being on meds. They worked for a little while then stopped. At least they take the edge off. Now that I'm 12 weeks, I'm hoping most of this is behind me.

I hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully I'll be on more often in the coming weeks. If I have a bad day of MS I can't look at the screen for long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond: yes the drip doesn't work for everyone. Worked great for me.

Loony: at least you managed some rest, don't overdoit.

Squiggs: yay for scan on Thursday. Hope you get some good photos.

Smurfy: hope you are managing to get some sleep.

I must say that bubhub, fb and words with friends (if anyone plays and would like a game pm me :-) ) are sanity savers when expressing at 4am.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (24-07-2013),Three Little Birds  (24-07-2013)