Closed Thread
Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM she is soooo cute...... Glad things are going well. I can't wait to join you in the motherhood journey. I'm 38 weeks tomorrow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MissFaery For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    FTM she is soooo cute...... Glad things are going well. I can't wait to join you in the motherhood journey. I'm 38 weeks tomorrow.
    Wow 38 weeks! I had V at 38+6
    It's one helluva journey that's for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for your thoughts on my friend. She has had her procedure and resting up now!

So a bit of a giggle to lighten the day. Thought I was in labour this afternoon.... Really bad pains...... Turns out I had gas! Lol I am fine now! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. I know that feeling miss x. Last Sat I had horrible horrible pains up high in my abdomen. Was ready to go to the hospital, but thought if ring nurse on call first. Turns out I had indigestion.
    I had never had indigestion before. I didn't think it could be that painful!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same MrsLA! I have never had indigestion before as well and couldn't believe the pain! I knew it wasn't labour, but did have a quick thought it might be! I didn't call DH as I knew it wasn't labour! But thought, if after this tea and a walk doesn't help.... Then I might just make a phone call!
    I am so relieved it is all over! Lol - my mummy friends on Facebook are laughing at me that labour is nothing like this and that I will have a rude shock when I do go into labour if I thought that hurt! Gee thanks buds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!

Just been trying to catch up a little bit but it turns out I haven't been online for 3 WEEKS! I've just got back from Paris. It was fabulous!

MCB - That's a pretty big 24 week bump you have there Have you found out what you're having?

Channy - How far along are you? I'm not sure I ever officially saw your 'BFP' post. Congratulations!

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow. Still no midwife appt! I'm so impatient haha. OMG and my boobs are huge already. I hope they stop growing soon, I look like I'm going to fall over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Hello ladies!

Just been trying to catch up a little bit but it turns out I haven't been online for 3 WEEKS! I've just got back from Paris. It was fabulous!

MCB - That's a pretty big 24 week bump you have there Have you found out what you're having?

Channy - How far along are you? I'm not sure I ever officially saw your 'BFP' post. Congratulations!

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow. Still no midwife appt! I'm so impatient haha. OMG and my boobs are huge already. I hope they stop growing soon, I look like I'm going to fall over
    Oh Paris is just lovely, u lucky thing! I am 17wks tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boobs were the same at 12 weeks Kelly, (they were non exixtant before i was utd) then my belly caught up. Lol.

Here's a progress pic! Omg I'm going to be a whale😮

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1377261994.472468.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow MrsLA, that's a good little bump you've got there for 21 weeks! And you're so slim naturally.
    I carried very small with my DD but I have a feeling I'll be bigger this time. After I've eaten a big meal I fully look pregnant now, not just bloated, actually about 5 months pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX: glad you figured out it was gas before going to hospital. You will know when its labour but until it is labour you will question every twinge you get.

MrsLA: great bump you have there.

Kelly: glad you had a lovely trip. Hope you get an appt soon.

FTM: Vale is just gorgeous. Glad you are going well.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app