Closed Thread
Page 78 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Sorry if this has been discussed but anyone have done good recommendations for maternity bras? Underwire is hurting me.
    I got a maternity bra from bras and things. It's really comfy and has removable underwires

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow: welcome to third trimester, enjoy your busy next couple of months.

River is 2mths today, her grandma (my mil) arrives tomorrow eek.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (20-08-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    She is so delicious Toni!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

Hope you are all going well

Munchkin - good luck for your scan Saturday , hope you see that heartbeat!

Waiting- gorgeous photos if your little wriggler! Very cute about chucking a tanty over not finding his/her thumb!

MissFeary and MissX - not long to go now! Can't wait to find out what you're both having! MissX you look fantastic! Pregnancy definitely likes you

mrsLa- beautiful photos of your boy glad everything went well!! Yay for a other scan

Rainbow- congrats and welcome to third trimester! lots of exciting things happening for you in the next 13 or so weeks!

Channy- bras and things have good maternity bras but they can be a bit hopeless with the sizing... Myer do good bras too but more exxy.

Thats all I remember sorry to those I missed and hello to everyone else!

Afm- I'm 24 weeks tomorrow yay! And I start my new job which is exciting! Looking forward to getting some money as I'm getting my 3d/4d scan done at 30 weeks which I'm taking mum and my sister to so they can see the baby my sister and dads fiancée are planning my baby shower for me looking forward to that in November and hopefully DF and I can go on a mini baby moon in October! Apart from that not much new here!
    Last edited by MichelleClareBear; 20-08-2013 at 10:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Rainbow: welcome to third trimester, enjoy your busy next couple of months.

River is 2mths today, her grandma (my mil) arrives tomorrow eek.

Love her cute smile

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.
    MrsLa pics look great. That reassurance when you have a scan makes you feel secure. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy it flies.
    Rainbow, yay for 3rd Tri!
    Channy, hot milk, bonds and triumph are my favourites so far. Bonds you can get everywhere and they are all cotton and comfy. Hope that helps with your bra hunt :-)
    MCB good luck with the new job.
    MissX I registered for a postal vote, just in case. Might make it easier for you too.

I'm just hanging about today, doing some washing, and might watch a movie. Rest whilst I can I figure. I'm excited about my pending new arrival but it is a little scary.....what do you do with a newborn! Lol! I'm sure it will all be fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Michelle: yay for new job. I must have missed that.

MissFaery: you feed them, change them, cuddle them, pray they sleep and love them with all your heart. You will do fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats on the new job MCB!

Im at home today too.. had a day of work booked but DD has a cold and had a terrible night last night so decided to keep her home. Bum, we could have done with the money! Oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Sorry if this has been discussed but anyone have done good recommendations for maternity bras? Underwire is hurting me.
    I found the bonds ones great for workouts as they clip together at the back for a cross-effect and are like a t-shirt bra, so can wear them under just about anything. Not very sexy looking though if that's what you're after! And they only come in black and white last time I bought them - would be good if they had tan to wear under white. I bought some from Myer and Bras n Things when we had our first, but prefer the bonds ones more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I found the bonds ones great for workouts as they clip together at the back for a cross-effect and are like a t-shirt bra, so can wear them under just about anything. Not very sexy looking though if that's what you're after! And they only come in black and white last time I bought them - would be good if they had tan to wear under white. I bought some from Myer and Bras n Things when we had our first, but prefer the bonds ones more.
    Thanks will look into it I just don't want to spend a huge fortune either and all maternity stuff seems to cost the earth