Closed Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    MissFaery: you sound like you are all organised. Can't wait to find out what you have. So exciting. Don't forget to go and vote so you don't need to worry about that little annoyance.

MissX: You look great! Not long until your bub is here, yippee. You also need to go and vote

munchkin: Good luck for your scan, will be waiting to hear how it went

Channy: I remember you having a scan around when I had River but couldn't remember which scan, it must have been dating scan. Look forward to hearing how the morph scan goes and seeing pics.

Rainbow: swimming is great to take the weight off! Yay for 3D scan and getting to see your little man again.

waiting: Gorgeous photos of your bub!

MrsLA: Naw so cute. And yay for an extra scan.

I thought my whole pregnancy dragged (but I hated pregnancy) but the last 2mths have flown by!
    It is dragging, I am the most impatient person in history though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Looking great MissX.

Miss faery, sounds like your all ready! Hopefully it's soon for you

I feel like time is flying now. Probably because I know how much I still want to do around the house, and how long those things will take.

I don't think I told you all, I had a scan lady Friday at 20+2. All is perfect
    Stenographer said placenta is a little low but nothing to be worried about as its clear of my cervix.
    Although because i asked about having another scan and expressed how much i would like to see bubs again before he is earth side, the stonigrapher said he will write in his report that it is low so that we can have another scan at 32 weeks
    Attachment 40906

Attachment 40907
    I just re read this. Sorry about all the spelling mistakes and typos. Damn phone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    MissFaery: you sound like you are all organised. Can't wait to find out what you have. So exciting. Don't forget to go and vote so you don't need to worry about that little annoyance.

MissX: You look great! Not long until your bub is here, yippee. You also need to go and vote

munchkin: Good luck for your scan, will be waiting to hear how it went

Channy: I remember you having a scan around when I had River but couldn't remember which scan, it must have been dating scan. Look forward to hearing how the morph scan goes and seeing pics.

Rainbow: swimming is great to take the weight off! Yay for 3D scan and getting to see your little man again.

waiting: Gorgeous photos of your bub!

MrsLA: Naw so cute. And yay for an extra scan.

I thought my whole pregnancy dragged (but I hated pregnancy) but the last 2mths have flown by!
    I do need to vote! I have in my phone a reminder as the places open tomorrow for DH and I to go into!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the scan bubba pics as much as I love the bubba pics!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Love the scan pics MrsLA! So cute. I want to see my baby!

THIRD TRIMESTER today!!!!!! Yay!!! 5 weeks left of work, our baby moon and baby shower to look forward to and then baby time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

THIRD TRIMESTER today!!!!!! Yay!!! 5 weeks left of work, our baby moon and baby shower to look forward to and then baby time!
    Yay! So many exciting things coming up for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

How exciting. It's a great feeling getting to the third trimester. You're on the home stretch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great pics MrsLA. That's great you'll get another scan.

Channy, how many weeks are you now? Have you felt any movement?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Great pics MrsLA. That's great you'll get another scan.

Channy, how many weeks are you now? Have you felt any movement?
    According to me I'm 17, according to the midwife I'm 16+3. No movement yet, but starting to get a bit of a bump, I think I'm at the stage where ppl prob just think I look a bit chunky, bring on the bump! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry if this has been discussed but anyone have done good recommendations for maternity bras? Underwire is hurting me.