Closed Thread
Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm planning on booking in a 3D scan for about 4-5 weeks time

Otherwise nothing!

I just went swimming, it was really good. Will definitely try and go a few times a week when I finish work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I'm finding this who forever thing frustrating too... With Skye it wasn't until this far along that I first POAS... So bloods, dating scan and end of first tri were over in a matter of 5 weeks... Argh!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    They say it flys after 12wks but I disagree

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I disagree too, there is always another milestone to look forward to, I'm trying really hard to enjoy each day but at the back of my mind I want everything to hurry up haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh yes, I did get the 3d scan done! sorry I forgot to post pics in here

wriggler 29 weeks 2.jpg

hiding....
    wriggler 29 weeks1.jpg

a sneaky thumb suck...
    wriggler 29 weeks3.jpg

Bubs was quite cooperative surprisingly! (DD wasnt for her 3d scan, at all!). Though it did crack a na-na at one stage cos it couldnt find its thumb to suck. Got some good grumpy face pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Very cute Waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - very cute pics. Sucking thumb is adorable.

Rainbow - 3d scans are great, so worth it I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    looking good Miss XamA! Wow not long now!! Ques - where did you get your epi-no from? Im considering getting one, will talk to the Ob about it tomorrow too...

not long now for MsFaery and MissXamA!

Good luck with your scan on Sat Munchkin
    Hey waiting,
    I just bought off their website and had it the next day! They shipped it from Brisbane.

I agree, the first 12 weeks dragged, then it went fast until about 24 weeks, but I think that the last 2 months has flown by! In saying that, we were doing house renos, work was chaotic and had family coming in and out, so I think it went so quickly for me as so much was going on!

Our 3D scans were a bit frustrating. Didn't work the first day, so had to go back a few days later and even then, the placenta was still mostly in the way! But I am always so amazed at the detail! And to think we got ours at 27 weeks - I can only imagine how bub looks now, even more developed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking great MissX.

Miss faery, sounds like your all ready! Hopefully it's soon for you

I feel like time is flying now. Probably because I know how much I still want to do around the house, and how long those things will take.

I don't think I told you all, I had a scan lady Friday at 20+2. All is perfect
    Stenographer said placenta is a little low but nothing to be worried about as its clear of my cervix.
    Although because i asked about having another scan and expressed how much i would like to see bubs again before he is earth side, the stonigrapher said he will write in his report that it is low so that we can have another scan at 32 weeks
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1376909264.787230.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1376909285.504135.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissFaery: you sound like you are all organised. Can't wait to find out what you have. So exciting. Don't forget to go and vote so you don't need to worry about that little annoyance.

MissX: You look great! Not long until your bub is here, yippee. You also need to go and vote

munchkin: Good luck for your scan, will be waiting to hear how it went

Channy: I remember you having a scan around when I had River but couldn't remember which scan, it must have been dating scan. Look forward to hearing how the morph scan goes and seeing pics.

Rainbow: swimming is great to take the weight off! Yay for 3D scan and getting to see your little man again.

waiting: Gorgeous photos of your bub!

MrsLA: Naw so cute. And yay for an extra scan.

I thought my whole pregnancy dragged (but I hated pregnancy) but the last 2mths have flown by!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Looking great MissX.

Miss faery, sounds like your all ready! Hopefully it's soon for you

I feel like time is flying now. Probably because I know how much I still want to do around the house, and how long those things will take.

I don't think I told you all, I had a scan lady Friday at 20+2. All is perfect
    Stenographer said placenta is a little low but nothing to be worried about as its clear of my cervix.
    Although because i asked about having another scan and expressed how much i would like to see bubs again before he is earth side, the stonigrapher said he will write in his report that it is low so that we can have another scan at 32 weeks
    Attachment 40906

Attachment 40907
    So beautiful!