Closed Thread
Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hello everyone

Hope you're all well.

Smurfy - Sienna is so cute!

Mrs LA - I bought some built in bra singlet tops from blest bras dot com and they've been great (except my boobs don't fit in them so well anymore - I'm now a 10H (bought some 12s though because it's impossible to find 10H anywhere)

Bond - I think you've done amazingly but I can imagine it'd be quite traumatic happening so quickly. Hopefully you can work through it with your middy. Looking fwd to pics and a name!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The Australian Breastfeeding Association has a link to a website that sells maternity bras.

I love feeding singlets, they're great, not really a fan of maternity bras as you have clothes and a bra to get out the way, to feed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs LA - I am at the same stage as you and my bras have been getting more and more uncomfortable. I went bra shopping this week and found some awesome Lovable brand, wire free bras in Myer. I went back today and bought more it was so comfy. I figured that wire free was the best choice for now so you don't see the maternity clips through clothes, and because I don't know how big I'll be at the end so can get the right sizing in maternity ones later.

Bond - I'm so sorry to hear that you had a traumatic birth. It's great that you have a supportive midwife to debrief with though. I hope you are healing up well physically and that you give yourself the time to heal emotionally. Can't wait to see pics of your princess xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a lil stuck on the bras too mrs la. I haven't gone up a size as such, but the underwire is not so comfy. I am thinking of buying some cheapy without underwire bras for now, and then by nursing ones later on, when the boobs are fully grown!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have to say that I must have been lucky in the boob area! I haven't gone up! I am normally a 14DD, but due to so many people telling me to get a bra as my boobs would get gigantic in the weeks leading up to birth and defitinely following, I bought 2 mat bras - both 16E (that is what the fitter told me I should be and that I would need it after), I am so pi$$ed! The straps constantly fall down off my shoulders and the cups are huge!!!
    I wish I had kept to my old faithfuls (they were a bit old, so threw them out). And I can't seem to find any cheap underwires!!! Grr!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've fixed the problem with uploading pics from the app so here are some photos of my little girl, who we have named Meadow Rose.

She has slept most of the day, I can't believe how good she is at the moment! So different to Toby at this age. She is breastfeeding really well too.

I am due to go home tomorrow and have finished my iv antibiotics today so the canula is out, and also the catheter which is a relief as makes it easier to move around. The blood transfusion has raised my haemoglobin to a much better level. I am just very sore and swollen from the tear, but I am following all the advice I'm given from the midwife and you guys who've been through it, and taking meds to make toileting easier.

Overall feeling much better

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. When I am home I will start following what is going on with the rest of you a little better so I can return the favour.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    I've fixed the problem with uploading pics from the app so here are some photos of my little girl, who we have named Meadow Rose.

She has slept most of the day, I can't believe how good she is at the moment! So different to Toby at this age. She is breastfeeding really well too.

I am due to go home tomorrow and have finished my iv antibiotics today so the canula is out, and also the catheter which is a relief as makes it easier to move around. The blood transfusion has raised my haemoglobin to a much better level. I am just very sore and swollen from the tear, but I am following all the advice I'm given from the midwife and you guys who've been through it, and taking meds to make toileting easier.

Overall feeling much better

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. When I am home I will start following what is going on with the rest of you a little better so I can return the favour.
    Awwww welcome to the world Meadow Rose ❤ she is a little cutie! Glad she is being good to you.
    I hope the tear heals quickly and you're not too uncomfortable! Good to hear you back to being positive, you really are an inspiration to us girls x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    She is gorgeous Bond. Glad you are feeling better and that Meadow is a good bub so far. Hope you heal quickly.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    She is so cute Bond!!! What an adorable name too!

Congratulations and welcome Meadow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Meadow...... Hope your being kind to your mummy