Closed Thread
Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Forget about the house u need to rest so your ready for the best experience of your life. Hope you can try and catch a few ZZZ.

I'm suffering from bad reflux yesterday and today so over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FTM Vale is cute even when she's grumpy

sorry to hear you're unwell MissFeary hope it passes quickly so you can enjoy your baby shower on the weekend!

Hope the GP can give you something to help with your sinuses so you can fly pain free. I find trust the pharmacy assistants advice they have no medical training.

Will and Kate had a little Prince! How sweet! Hope they are left alone to enjoy being first time parents but that's highly unlikely!

I feel the same Smurfy, I've told DF not to tell anyone when I've gone into labour so that way it's just us at the hospital otherwise my mum and sister would be there waiting and I want some time just us with our baby. Bad enough my mum wants to stay with us for a few weeks once the baby is born but I don't want that straight away especially as DF is taking 6 weeks off work.

i hope today goes quickly for you smurfy and you get some rest and relaxation in ... No cleaning the house xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the reflux goes away Looney it's so awful. I get it every now and again

my midwife appointment went really well last night, the midwife I had was so lovely! I've only gained 200g in 20 weeks and OB is very happy with that and bub and fundal height all measuring very well. 8 weeks time I have my GD test but thankfully only have the one hour one to attend! Fingers crossed it comes back all clear which I think it will.

I got woken up this morning by little miss kicking me I love feeling her move and love DF feeling her kick! ❤

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Hope the reflux goes away Looney it's so awful. I get it every now and again

my midwife appointment went really well last night, the midwife I had was so lovely! I've only gained 200g in 20 weeks and OB is very happy with that and bub and fundal height all measuring very well. 8 weeks time I have my GD test but thankfully only have the one hour one to attend! Fingers crossed it comes back all clear which I think it will.

I got woken up this morning by little miss kicking me I love feeling her move and love DF feeling her kick! ❤
    Wow 200g is not much at all, I have gained 2kg in 13wks, Hp I don't get told off! I bet it's amazing feelin ur little one move

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Loony, I hope the reflux goes away soon.

MCB, I'm glad your appointment went well. 200g at 20 weeks is fantastic. How great is it waking up to kicks. I'm going to miss that.

Channy, I wouldn't worry about your weight gain. It's expected you're going to gain weight. I'd gained 4.5kg by end of first trimester and my ob was fine with that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Wow 200g is not much at all, I have gained 2kg in 13wks, Hp I don't get told off! I bet it's amazing feelin ur little one move
    You won't get told off and 2kg really is not much. As smurfy said your expected to gain weight but some people actually lose weight whilst pregnant. Although since bub is doubling in size soon I will probably gain more weight in the coming weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Loony, I hope the reflux goes away soon.

MCB, I'm glad your appointment went well. 200g at 20 weeks is fantastic. How great is it waking up to kicks. I'm going to miss that.

Channy, I wouldn't worry about your weight gain. It's expected you're going to gain weight. I'd gained 4.5kg by end of first trimester and my ob was fine with that.
    its amazing! I patiently waited knowing it'll take longer due to my placenta but now I never want her to stop kicking!
    You'll get to wake up to newborn cuddles!! I can't wait for that

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love that announcement!!! How exciting.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (23-07-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Love that announcement channy! Congrats on announcing

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (23-07-2013)