Closed Thread
Page 65 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Best not to read too much if it worries you. I am an info-a-holic so like to know everything about everything so I feel informed haha. I wouldn't b surprised if my birth plan doesn't even get looked at but I feel better if I write one. I saw a psychic last yr who told me I'd have placenta Previa with my first, so if she's right, my drug free wayer birth will go out the window 3.5wks how exciting!
    Wow your psychic was very detailed! At the end of the day, put a plan together, but as you know, and I am sure you will, remember that sometimes you may need to change. In saying that, so many people do get to keep to their plan, so I am sure you will be fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Wow your psychic was very detailed! At the end of the day, put a plan together, but as you know, and I am sure you will, remember that sometimes you may need to change. In saying that, so many people do get to keep to their plan, so I am sure you will be fine!
    I just want a baby at the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks everyone on the birthday wishes

Bond- hope your little girl is getting ready to meet you!! I will keep checking in to see how you are going good luck!!

Little Ted- I like reading your posts, you are very informative but not pushy which is refreshing sorry to hear its your angel bubs due date hope you're dealing okay and big hugs

channy- I'm very much like you, I need all information all the time. Drives DF nuts as he is more laid back I have written my birth plan but I know I will have to except some changes to it and that's okay by me as long as I don't get an epidural!!

missX- not long to go how exciting! Hope you get your relaxing day tomorrow

mrsLA- hope you're feeling better! Can't believe you are 20 weeks already! Time is just flying by!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Good to hear from you, Mrs La. Sorry to hear you've been sick! Your work sounds great arranging a replacement so soon. I went on mat leave having not handed my cases over to anyone as we were so short staffed!

I'm not sure, but think I've lost my mucus plug. Had two big bloody losses. one earlier this afternoon and one tonight. I know it's not a guarantee of labour as many people lose plugs well in advance of that, but hoping it may be a good sign for me! Trying to stimulate my tightenings with my pump. But let's face it, I'll still probably be pregnant tomorrow!
    That sounds promising. Hopefully you've gone into labour by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had birth preferences rather than an actual plan. I also research everything, I like to be informed.

Sienna was 3 weeks yesterday. She's a really good baby. The only issue at the moment is shes gaining weight slowly and isn't quite back to birth weight. But she's very happy and settled and currently sleeps 6-8 hours at night. I had an ob checkup on Monday. The receptionist said I was so laid back during my pregnancy, and it looks like bub has inherited my laid back attitude.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I had birth preferences rather than an actual plan. I also research everything, I like to be informed.

Sienna was 3 weeks yesterday. She's a really good baby. The only issue at the moment is shes gaining weight slowly and isn't quite back to birth weight. But she's very happy and settled and currently sleeps 6-8 hours at night. I had an ob checkup on Monday. The receptionist said I was so laid back during my pregnancy, and it looks like bub has inherited my laid back attitude.
    Wow she sounds great what a good little bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I just want a baby at the end
    Amen sister!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooo Bond is a little quiet this morning - fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MissXamA- Afraid I am still here!!!! Glad to hear you're doing well and enjoying mat leave. I am going to try to 'breathe' baby out rather than push if my body will allow, but think it will depend on how I feel at the time! It's a principal of my hypnobirthing classes with a specific technique i've practiced so will give it a try if I can.

Little Ted- How do you feel today with it being your angels due date?

Lil Smurfy- wow Sienna does sound like a good baby, that's some great sleeping!

Toni- lovely pic of River, the time does seem to have flown!

Hi everyone else!

AFM- Well! .....overnight I had lots of period type pain and it woke me up a couple of times which I thought was a really positive step in the right direction. However, since this morning it has died off! I still feel quite achy and I have a ton of pressure which means I am peeing every 5 mins, but no contractions or anything. Unfortunately I had a really bad nights sleep due both to the aching and because DS was very unsettled. I think he has allergies but not sure to what so need to try him on some antihistamine tonight to see if he can breathe a little easier.

So, today I feel totally exhausted and am going to have a lunchtime nap soon. DS is at childcare so I don't have to do anything. I went to acupuncture this morning and listened to my hynobirthing recordings while I lay there to try to feel more positive about things, as since the pains died off I feel kinda frustrated and disappointed, probably as i'm so tired. So I'm now trying to refocus and regain my positivity. Everything is moving in the right direction, but bub isn't ready to come yet obviously. I don't think it'll be too long though, 12 days overdue now. My midwife will come to do another s&s tonight so hope all this builds up in my body and has an effect sooner or later. I am just glad that bub is well and happy, so I don't want to force her out through any other means before she and my body are ready.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Bond, you are super dooper patient!!!

Thinking of you today too LittleTed x

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012