Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh updated photo of my grumpy girl

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374478225.895605.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Smurfy I was the same, cried the night before induction. Maybe just the gel will progress you into labour, didn't for me but I was early. If not just know they are monitoring bub (they can attach a monitor to bubs head when you are a certain amount dilated which means you can move around more naturally) I hope you have a smooth labour and your little girl will be here in no time xxx

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    On other news, Kate is in labour with the royal baby! Feel sorry for her, media has been standing around outside the hospital for weeks and now waiting for her labour to progress. Talk about pressure! Hope she's been able to stay sheltered from it and is not too aware of the frenzy. We moan about family or friends texting us asking if bub has arrived. This is way worse, lol.
    The poor thing, I feel so sorry for her. Fx it all goes well and she is holding her bubs asap

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW, chatty bunch! I have lots to catch up on!

Nic T, I would not have anywhere near enough self restraint to not use the ultrasound at work to find out the sex.
    our due dates are ony 12 days apart. Im due on the 1st

Kelly, I totally agree with pp, if eating makes you feel better I say do it.
    I did and it got me through the first 12 weeks.

Pony, I am so so sorry to hear about your horse. I hope you are doing ok?

MCB, your bump is beautiful 20 weeks! how time flies! (that means Im 17 OMG, this is getting real )
    hope your midwife appointment went well.

Lil Smurfy, GOOD LUCK, we will be thinking of you.

Looney, I hope you have your little babe in your arms really soon

to those with new bubs, (maybee, Toni, FTM) I hope all is great. keep those pics coming.
    FTM, Vale is too cute when she is grumpy

Toni, I hope River's tummy settles when you stop dairy. It must be horrid knowing she is in pain and there is nothing you can do.

MissX, I hope you are enjoying your new feeling home
    I cant wait till I start mat leave either. And I have 18 weeks to go

Rainbow, I hope your last 9 weeks fly, and are pretty relaxed.

Bond, I hope you enjoyed your nap today and got an easy afternoon
    How horrible would it be being in labour with all those pap's outside. I hope she is doing well. Cant wait to hear the name of the new prince or princess

Everyone else who I have missed, I hope you are Swell!

afm, not a lot happening, just plodding along, waiting for 20 week scan so I can see my little guy again.
    I have a doc appt next week, as I need to know if there is ANY decongestant that I can take when I fly to QLD to meet my newest nephew.
    whenever I fly I always get MASSIVE ear infectins (last time I ended up in Noosa hospital) if I don't take sudafed, and a nasal spray a few days before flying to loosen up all the goop. Cant do that now though! I hope there is something I can take.
    (I dont trust asking the pharmacists. They all tell me different things)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (23-07-2013),loonylea  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thinking of u this wk lil smurfy! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was hoping I'd sleep really well tonight, but I got to 4am and have given up trying.

FTM, Vale is so cute, even when she's grumpy. I love her little boots.

MrsLA, I hope you can find something you can take. I don't trust the people handing out advice at chemists. I'm sure the pharmacists know their stuff, but the other staff, possibly not.

I'm definitely feeling sorry for Kate Middleton. So much pressure and attention. I wasn't keen on even my mum hanging around at the hospital while I was in labour (I want time for hubby and I to bond with bub, without feeling pressure to let in visitors) and she's got the whole world waiting.

I am getting so many messages now about Kate Middleton being in labour, so I should be too.

I can't believe how many of you ladies are getting to the half way point. It doesn't seem that long ago that you got your BFPs

Channy, good luck with your scan results.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 23-07-2013 at 05:44.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...... wow we are a chatting bunch, I dont log in for a few days and need more than 1 cup of tea to catch up! LOL.
    Great to hear how everyone is going.
    Good Luck Smurfy, hope its a positive experience for you.

FTM - Vale is soo cute with her grumpy face on.

MissX - not long to go now with work, we are due date buddies. I finish on the 9th August however Ive cut back to 3 days per week now.

So Im sick, I have a cold and all snotty :-( My mum arrives on Wednesday (she lives in Victoria and Im in Sydney) and its my baby shower on Saturday, so not the best time to be sick. Hoping it passes quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy-
    thinking of you, I hope everything goes smoothly and ur princess will be here before you know it. I hope you were able to get some sleep in the end, so your ready for today. oxo
    I have got 4msg already this morning saying about Kate and when am I going to have this bub &im not even over due yet.

Toni: hope river feels better soon, poor you with the no dairy. Lucky you river had great timing at the pead office. Sometimes it's hard to explain what's going on easer for them to see it.

Mrs La- not good about your sinus and flying Combo hope gp can help get you sorted. Have fun & enjoy cuddles with your nephew

MissFaery-
    Hope u feel better soon so you can enjoy your baby shower.

Afm: have the day to myself today dd and ds are both at school. DH has gone of to UNi. So I will be folding the washing and then doing what ever I want after that.
    Trying to keep busy....

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissFaery, I hope you feel better soon. Have fun at your baby shower.

Loony, enjoy your day to yourself, whatever you end up doing.

I'm still in bed but think I should be cleaning the house. DH told me to rest and relax cos we don't want my BP to get higher.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    MissFaery, I hope you feel better soon. Have fun at your baby shower.

Loony, enjoy your day to yourself, whatever you end up doing.

I'm still in bed but think I should be cleaning the house. DH told me to rest and relax cos we don't want my BP to get higher.
    Cleaning the house is not relaxing Hun xx