Closed Thread
Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good outcome at your appt Bond. Hope you get the birth you want. I've been thinking about you, hope your girl comes soon

Yay Squiggs that's exciting! sorry to ask as I'm sure you have said before are these twins identical? Are you finding out the sex? My memory is woeful these days

Glad Rivers pead appt went well Toni and you can start bringing dairy back in. Must be awful seeing her in pain

hope everyone is doing well... Can't believe how much time is flying this year!

Hoping to get a job next week, I had to turn down the one last week due to the conditions of the job weren't suitable for me being pregnant. But have a lot of birthdays and bills coming up do definitely need money!
    23 weeks for me tomorrow! Not too long left now

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (13-08-2013),Three Little Birds  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Yay Squiggs! Probably was a bub! They're going to run out of room soon enough

I'm 26 weeks today less than 100 days until my due date (98 to be precise )

When does the third trimester start? I've heard both 27 and 28 weeks...

Bond your midwife sounds totally awesome I really admire your determination to get the birth you want. I hope it all happens soon. Your girl must be super comfy!

Hello everyone else!
    My hospital and all my apps go from 28 weeks being the start of the 3rd tri

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Squiggs: yay for feeling one of the bubs.

Rainbow: no idea, I say 27 weeks :-)

Michelle: good luck on the job front.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond - I mainly stopped reclining in my recliner, sitting up more or only lying down on my side, sitting on a ball and I did a yoga position where in all fours, head on floor and bum in air. My midwife suggested when I go into labour to labour forward (lean over things) as it ensures babe stays anterior. Oh and I asked bub to stop being naughty and turnaround. Hope this helps.
    Be positive, see yourself going into labour and tell bub your ready to meet, hey it might help!

DH made me laugh last night, he said "has your milk come in, coz your boobs look bigger". Lol! At least he's still checking me out...lol

Hi everyone, wave.

Toni, hope the colic settles soon. I've heard cold camomile tea is good for colic. I'm not expert. But just trying to help.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissFaery For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow - 3rd tri starts at 27 weeks
    Tri 1 = 0-12 weeks
    Tri 2= 13-26 weeks
    Tri 3 = 27-40 weeks

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Rainbow - 3rd tri starts at 27 weeks
    Tri 1 = 0-12 weeks
    Tri 2= 13-26 weeks
    Tri 3 = 27-40 weeks
    That's what I think makes more sense, because then they're all 13 weeks long yay, last week of trimester 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay Squiggs! Probably was a bub! They're going to run out of room soon enough

I'm 26 weeks today less than 100 days until my due date (98 to be precise )

When does the third trimester start? I've heard both 27 and 28 weeks...

Bond your midwife sounds totally awesome I really admire your determination to get the birth you want. I hope it all happens soon. Your girl must be super comfy!

Hello everyone else!
    Wow that is going super quick, I am exactly 10wks behind u how r u feeling?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Wow that is going super quick, I am exactly 10wks behind u how r u feeling?
    I feel great! I can't believe how kind pregnancy has been to me so far- touch wood!

I've started having more braxton hicks' each day - I notice maybe 4-6 now depending on how busy I am.

I'm sleeping okay at night, tend to wake around 4am really thirsty ATM as my nose is a bit blocked so I'm breathing through my mouth so I think it's drying me out. Bub is still pretty active, his movements vary from being subtle to really obvious so I guess it depends on his position. He still favours the right hand side and I'm almost certain he's still head down. I'm quite low, so not struggling to breathe just yet- bending over is another story though!

How are you going? Enjoying the second trimester? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I feel great! I can't believe how kind pregnancy has been to me so far- touch wood!

I've started having more braxton hicks' each day - I notice maybe 4-6 now depending on how busy I am.

I'm sleeping okay at night, tend to wake around 4am really thirsty ATM as my nose is a bit blocked so I'm breathing through my mouth so I think it's drying me out. Bub is still pretty active, his movements vary from being subtle to really obvious so I guess it depends on his position. He still favours the right hand side and I'm almost certain he's still head down. I'm quite low, so not struggling to breathe just yet- bending over is another story though!

How are you going? Enjoying the second trimester? X
    Oh that's so good that it's all going well and u aren't too uncomfortable yet

2nd tri is going slow haha, I am very impatient and just want a bigger bump and movement but all in good time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow - Im the same, wake up soooo thirsty cos of a stuffy nose. Cant wait to breathe through my nose again its been so long!!!

Ive run out of room.. bubs is head down but well and truly up under my ribs so I struggle to breathe. I swear last night it was trying to stand bolt upright in there, sooo sore! Looking forward to it dropping but I know thats probably a while away yet.... the progress info in my ticker is definitely me this week

Bond - I hope things are starting to happen for you after your S&S
    Got my 3d scan tomorrow night

14. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (13-08-2013)