Closed Thread
Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Rainbow - cute bump!

Bond - I hope your bubs comes soon if you're getting more uncomfortable with BH contractions.

AFM - having mom here is awesome. DD was so excited the day they got here. It was like Christmas. She's developed a nasty cough though, poor thing. I'm hoping Vicks does the trick or it's off to the GP after work.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend!
    So cute, I bet it's great having ur mum around x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies

hope everyone is going well.

Bond- good luck for your s&s today! Hope bub comes soon! The 14th is an awesome birthday... Your girl and I can share the day

cool photos Rainbow... I haven't uploaded a photo of my bump in a while, I will do that Wednesday when I hit 23 weeks.

Glad your enjoying your mums visit squiggs, hope dd's cough goes away!

Channy- I get what you mean about just being happy about a healthy baby after trying so long and suffering losses I am over the moon we are having a girl and I would have been just as happy having a boy but now the pressure is kind of off with the next baby because having two girls or a boy and a girl would be great but I would struggle with the idea of two boys straight up... But that would only last a minute or two. We found out the gender as I am far too impatient and I wanted to bond with the baby by calling her by her name (even if its just around DF as its secret) and to get her nursery ready ect. I don't agree with terminating a pregnancy just because you don't like the sex of your baby! That's horrible.

How's River going Toni? Glad to have your dp home I bet

hope everyone's babies are treating them nicely: FTM, maybee, Lil petal, sage, looney, lil smurfy, J and anyone else I missed - sorry!

Afm, almost 23 weeks! Little miss loves kicking and going nuts at bed time! DF falls asleep every night with his hand on my belly our anniversary today so I am making a roast dinner for when he gets home.... My back is going to hate me but so worth it and my birthday this Wednesday.... Ahh another year older already!
    My mum and sister went halls and got me my nappy bag yay! Hopefully that arrives soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neat bump Rainbow!

Enjoy your anniversary MCB and hope you get spoilt on your birthday.

Hopefully, Bond, today will get things moving for you - at least you know that you're now in the definite last week of your pregnancy...hopefully last days too!

We had our scan this morning at 6+1. Gest and yolk sac seem fine, no hb as yet, but I forgot to ask her specifically about a fetal pole and I can't see one on the pics. I know she was concerned about something though as she wanted to consult with the ob. Have another scheduled for two weeks time, just hoping bubs is taking their time to develop. Cautiously hoping for the best.

Hope everyone is having a great start to their week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Neat bump Rainbow!

Enjoy your anniversary MCB and hope you get spoilt on your birthday.

Hopefully, Bond, today will get things moving for you - at least you know that you're now in the definite last week of your pregnancy...hopefully last days too!

We had our scan this morning at 6+1. Gest and yolk sac seem fine, no hb as yet, but I forgot to ask her specifically about a fetal pole and I can't see one on the pics. I know she was concerned about something though as she wanted to consult with the ob. Have another scheduled for two weeks time, just hoping bubs is taking their time to develop. Cautiously hoping for the best.

Hope everyone is having a great start to their week.
    Sounds promising! Best of luck for next scan x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Hey ladies

hope everyone is going well.

Bond- good luck for your s&s today! Hope bub comes soon! The 14th is an awesome birthday... Your girl and I can share the day

cool photos Rainbow... I haven't uploaded a photo of my bump in a while, I will do that Wednesday when I hit 23 weeks.

Glad your enjoying your mums visit squiggs, hope dd's cough goes away!

Channy- I get what you mean about just being happy about a healthy baby after trying so long and suffering losses I am over the moon we are having a girl and I would have been just as happy having a boy but now the pressure is kind of off with the next baby because having two girls or a boy and a girl would be great but I would struggle with the idea of two boys straight up... But that would only last a minute or two. We found out the gender as I am far too impatient and I wanted to bond with the baby by calling her by her name (even if its just around DF as its secret) and to get her nursery ready ect. I don't agree with terminating a pregnancy just because you don't like the sex of your baby! That's horrible.

How's River going Toni? Glad to have your dp home I bet

hope everyone's babies are treating them nicely: FTM, maybee, Lil petal, sage, looney, lil smurfy, J and anyone else I missed - sorry!

Afm, almost 23 weeks! Little miss loves kicking and going nuts at bed time! DF falls asleep every night with his hand on my belly our anniversary today so I am making a roast dinner for when he gets home.... My back is going to hate me but so worth it and my birthday this Wednesday.... Ahh another year older already!
    My mum and sister went halls and got me my nappy bag yay! Hopefully that arrives soon!
    Exciting week for you anniversary and birthday! Enjoy ur romantic roast dinner x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy your anniversary MCB! And your birthday too.
    Little Ted, fingers crossed all goes well for you. So far so good :-)

Busy day for me today.....more washing! A few more loads to do then I'm all done. Just need the draws to arrive and I don't want to wait until Saturday.
    Next job is to sort out the finances, hopefully the bank will come to the party. Oh and then tax next week. So a few little chores to keep me busy now I've finished work waiting for bub to arrive :-)

Bond hope S&s went well

Hi everyone else.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissFaery For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-08-2013),MichelleClareBear  (12-08-2013)

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Happy anniversary MCB!

Bond, hope the S&S works a treat!

Little Ted, hope the next 2 weeks doesn't go to slowly!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    SquiggsMom- Glad you're enjoying having your mum there. I know the great feeling as mine arrived a couple of weeks ago and you're right, it was just like Christmas!!!

mommyindec- will update you below, thanks for asking after me this morning!

MCB- Happy birthday for the 14th in case I am otherwise engaged! Have an awesome birthday.

Little Ted- well this isn't necessarily my last week of pregnancy as I am refusing to have an elective C-section just because I go past 42 weeks, unless it's medically necessary. Otherwise I am just going to wait for spontaneous labour to start! Hope that doesn't take too long!

MissFaery- glad to hear you're keeping busy now you've started maternity leave! Hope you wont have to wait too long for your bub. I was going to ask you what specific exercises on Spinning Babies you feel helped you turn bub? There is so much on there I find the site a bit hard to navigate!
    AFM- well I had my S&S at 4:30 and the good news is my midwife said my cervix is feeling much softer than last week. She was able to get two fingers right the way in this time and do a thorough sweep. She could feel the baby's head. When she felt my tummy she said it seems like baby is very well engaged and is now anterior again rather than posterior. But I still want to keep doing some positioning exercises to keep her that way! Overall it was a really positive appointment and I am glad that things have progressed as it makes me sure that I want to wait for bub to come in her own time rather than forcing her out. I have to attend an OB appointment in the next three days (will get a call with a time tomorrow) but my midwife will come with me for support as they will try to pressure and scare me into a C-section. So we rehearsed what we will say. If I go past 42 weeks they will offer daily CTG monitoring which I will do to make sure bub is ok. And just continue to wait....unless of course a problem arises. If a problem does come up and they need to get bub out they wont induce me due to previous C-section but would break my waters. If that doesn't start labour then I would have no choice but to have another C-section. But lets hope that doesn't happen!!! Midwife will also do s&s every two days if the one I had today doesn't work! I am hoping to start having mild contractions over night.
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 12-08-2013 at 18:54.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    SquiggsMom- Glad you're enjoying having your mum there. I know the great feeling as mine arrived a couple of weeks ago and you're right, it was just like Christmas!!!

mommyindec- will update you below, thanks for asking after me this morning!

MCB- Happy birthday for the 14th in case I am otherwise engaged! Have an awesome birthday.

Little Ted- well this isn't necessarily my last week of pregnancy as I am refusing to have an elective C-section just because I go past 42 weeks, unless it's medically necessary. Otherwise I am just going to wait for spontaneous labour to start! Hope that doesn't take too long!

MissFaery- glad to hear you're keeping busy now you've started maternity leave! Hope you wont have to wait too long for your bub. I was going to ask you what specific exercises on Spinning Babies you feel helped you turn bub? There is so much on there I find the site a bit hard to navigate!
    AFM- well I had my S&S at 4:30 and the good news is my midwife said my cervix is feeling much softer than last week. She was able to get two fingers right the way in this time and do a thorough sweep. She could feel the baby's head and when she felt my tummy she said it seems like baby is very well engaged and is now anterior again rather than posterior. But I still want to keep doing some positioning exercises to keep her that way! Overall it was a really positive appointment and I am glad that things have progressed as it makes me sure that I want to wait for her to come in her own time rather than forcing her out. I have to attend an OB appointment in the next three days (will get a call with a time tomorrow) but my midwife will come with me for support as they will try to pressure and scare me into a C-section. So we rehearsed what we will say. If I go past 42 weeks they will offer daily CTG monitoring which I will do to make sure bub is ok. And just continue to wait....unless of course a problem arises. If it does they wont induce me due to previous C-section but would break my waters. If that doesn't start labour then I would have no choice but to have another C-section. But lets hope that doesn't happen!!! Midwife will also do s&s every two days if the one I had today doesn't work!
    Bond omg I do hope you have your baby soon I can't imagine being pregnant part 40 wks I only lasted till 36 (yes it was twins) but still!! Good effort and fx you go into labour very soon!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a positive appointment Bond. Fx the s&s works today but its good to know that you have a good support system working with you if not. Fx tomorrow will be the day

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (12-08-2013)