Closed Thread
Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very excited to have River's birth story published on bubhub newsletter. I have put a link in my signature for anyone who is interested

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Very excited to have River's birth story published on bubhub newsletter. I have put a link in my signature for anyone who is interested
    I read that yesterday, yay on getting Rivers story published good job!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I feel sad today, a bunch of ppl in my fb dig are saying how disappointed they are about the gender of their baby. I just don't understand it, why not be happy to have a healthy bub? Are people's desire for a certain gender really that strong? I think I spent too long seeing ppl in the ttc threads struggle to feel sorry for anyone with 4 kids and gender disappointment. Mayb I'm being harsh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's so cool

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I feel sad today, a bunch of ppl in my fb dig are saying how disappointed they are about the gender of their baby. I just don't understand it, why not be happy to have a healthy bub? Are people's desire for a certain gender really that strong? I think I spent too long seeing ppl in the ttc threads struggle to feel sorry for anyone with 4 kids and gender disappointment. Mayb I'm being harsh.
    I can sort of understand it. It took us over a year to conceive Valentina and I really wanted a boy. When I found out she was a girl I had an initial moment but then it passed. I can totally understand how someone who has 3 boys and finds out they're having another boy could be greatly disappointed. Knowing they'll never get their girl could be as devastating to them as someone who is told they will never have kids. I'm definitely not comparing the two but I guess I'm trying to point out that I can see why it would be upsetting. Sorry your sad about it though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess everyone is different with how they feel, which is understandable. I think I am being a bit one sided about it, ie- looking at it more through the eyes of how ppl that can't have kids would feel. Thanks for explaining the other side FTM

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I struggle with that too Channy but it happens a lot. I just wanted a healthy baby which is one reason I didn't find out the gender, because I truly didn't care which.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I struggle with that too Channy but it happens a lot. I just wanted a healthy baby which is one reason I didn't find out the gender, because I truly didn't care which.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I feel this way too, about both children I plan to have. I read an article about how the percentage of abortions have gone up after the gender scan due to disappointment and I cried (not in anyway saying that's what these ladies r going to do) just couldn't believe it when i want a bub so bad no matter what.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I guess everyone is different with how they feel, which is understandable. I think I am being a bit one sided about it, ie- looking at it more through the eyes of how ppl that can't have kids would feel. Thanks for explaining the other side FTM
    I hope I wasn't rude in what I said. I'm crappy at expressing myself sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I hope I wasn't rude in what I said. I'm crappy at expressing myself sometimes.
    Gosh no not at all, which is why I thanked u in helping me see the other side

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (10-08-2013)