Closed Thread
Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Thanks Smurfy Got it checked at 20 weeks and it was perfect, I will go get it checked again if I get another one. Had lots of clots was yucky

i told DF flat out I am not going back to work until we have had our second one and he/ she is over 18 months... Because I lost my Job I don't think that may be an option anymore
    Wish I had that choice I am the bigger earner in our house so I have to go ba j after 6months which sucks.

Hp the blood noses go away x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I had loads of blood noses in the first tri. Was told it is normal, and to do with increased blood flow to mucus membranes and to only worry if I couldn't stop them after ten mins of pressure.

I'd have huge clots in them too!!! It was gross. But fortunately I've grown out of them, touch wood.

I told dp I was craving chocolate mousse and she has made me eggless mousse for dessert tonight

7 weeks left of work. I can't wait to be finished. My charge is very trying ATM and I am so tired.

3 weeks til my GD test, I'm doing the 1 hr non fasting and if I fail then I have to do the two hour fasting one. Fingers crossed for a pass!

Hoping for good news from Bond soon!

Hope everyone else is well
    Only 7 wks that's amazing! Good luck with the gd test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Wish I had that choice I am the bigger earner in our house so I have to go ba j after 6months which sucks.

Hp the blood noses go away x
    It sucks, doesn't it? I get 7.5 months off. Mum is talking about retiring in December, so I'm hoping she'll take her when I go back to work. I'd rather pay her, then a childcare centre

Thanks
    Reviews
    My hardest thing is, my parents live 12 hrs away..... So no chance of them babysitting. Your lucky Smurfy, having your mum, much nicer than a stranger. DH and I have flexible working hrs, so might try and do something like that. Mind you though I'm having 12 mths off and I don't think I'm going to want to go back.

Last day of work tomorrow......the have some time off before I start my new job (as I said to DH) - being a mum!

7 weeks will fly Rainbow, its the last week that I find the longest.

Pains sound promising Bond. Check out spinning babies website, it tells you how to get bub to move, it's worked for me.

Thanks Toni, for updating the list, its exciting to see who's next to deliver and where everyone is from.

Hi everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post

Miss X - how are you going? We are due date buddies....
    Hey!! Still plodding along - getting freaking huge!!! Took a photo on Monday & weighed myself, but today I feel even bigger! Pretty happy that I have only put on 9kilos (so far)

I finish work tomorrow and thank god for that!!! I realised today that I haven't really had time to appreciate how wonderful this pregnancy had been. So hopefully bub stays nice and snug for the next few weeks so that I can enjoy being pregnant!

I have been reading along, but don't really have anything to add - like everyone else, waiting with baited breath for Bond's little one to arrive!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375959449.351824.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MissX - lookin good! I love baby bellies they are so cute.
    I finish work tomorrow as well. Looking forward to just pottering around.
    Hope you enjoy your time off!

Where r u? Toni is updating due date list and adding locations :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a Brissie girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

I've been reading along but as usual, have not found much time to post properly also being sick with ear and thread infection had not helped!!

MissX you look amazing!!

Ill be going back to work after 6-months too ;( I know it will be for the best though.

Ill try post properly tomorrow, while in waiting around at the airport to go and see my little sis and week old nephew

Toni, I'm in Melbourne, can you please update the me on the list?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX you look fantastic, have a great last day at work.

MsFaery: enjoy your last day also.

MrsLA: have a great trip. Hope the flight goes ok.

Bond: period pains sounds promising. Sending you labour vibes.

List updated again :-)

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hey!! Still plodding along - getting freaking huge!!! Took a photo on Monday & weighed myself, but today I feel even bigger! Pretty happy that I have only put on 9kilos (so far)

I finish work tomorrow and thank god for that!!! I realised today that I haven't really had time to appreciate how wonderful this pregnancy had been. So hopefully bub stays nice and snug for the next few weeks so that I can enjoy being pregnant!

I have been reading along, but don't really have anything to add - like everyone else, waiting with baited breath for Bond's little one to arrive!!

Attachment 40444
    Wow I remember when you got ur bfp, time has really flown