Closed Thread
Page 48 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Adelaide for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gold Coast here

Munchkin - you should go for March 17. Awesome people are born on st Patrick's day!!!

Hi everybody. It's so hard to keep track on here. Nothing much to report here. Getting heaps more kicks and feeling great. I looove being pregnant!!!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wollongong for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gorgeous photo maybee, she's such a cutie with that cheeky smile

not long left now MissFeary, you must be excited and yay for finishing up work tomorrow how exciting for you!

happy 28 weeks Waiting, wow it's gone so fast, good job on passing the GD test! Hope I pass mine!

Bond I have been thinking of you, hope little miss arrives soon. Good work on all the preparing you are doing!

Just got the worst blood nose! Made me all light headed and feeling ill hope that doesn't happen again!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissFaery, that's great that you're nearly on maternity leave. Not long til bubs will be here. I can't get over how early you have to enrol in child care. I'm not ready to do that yet. I'd love to be able to stay home with her, but unfortunately I'll have to go back.

MCB, I hope you don't get anymore blood noses. If they continue, it may be worth getting your blood pressure checked.

Adelaide for me
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 08-08-2013 at 15:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've updated the list again. Hope I'm getting the right towns with the right people haha. Doing it on my phone is hard. Will have internet back tomorrow

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    MissFaery, that's great that you're nearly on maternity leave. Not long til bubs will be here. I can't get over how early you have to enrol in child care. I'm not ready to do that yet. I'd love to be able to stay home with her, but unfortunately I'll have to go back.

MCB, I hope you don't get anymore blood noses. If they continue, it may be worth getting your blood pressure checked.

Adelaide for me
    Thanks Smurfy Got it checked at 20 weeks and it was perfect, I will go get it checked again if I get another one. Had lots of clots was yucky

i told DF flat out I am not going back to work until we have had our second one and he/ she is over 18 months... Because I lost my Job I don't think that may be an option anymore

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had loads of blood noses in the first tri. Was told it is normal, and to do with increased blood flow to mucus membranes and to only worry if I couldn't stop them after ten mins of pressure.

I'd have huge clots in them too!!! It was gross. But fortunately I've grown out of them, touch wood.

I told dp I was craving chocolate mousse and she has made me eggless mousse for dessert tonight

7 weeks left of work. I can't wait to be finished. My charge is very trying ATM and I am so tired.

3 weeks til my GD test, I'm doing the 1 hr non fasting and if I fail then I have to do the two hour fasting one. Fingers crossed for a pass!

Hoping for good news from Bond soon!

Hope everyone else is well

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, not long til you finish work. It must be hard having to chase around after a child while pregnant. I found my desk job exhausting enough. Good luck with your GD test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Faery- good to hear from you. And pleased you are doing well. Hope your last day at work goes well tomorrow! Yeah it's really hard thinking about going back to work before you've even had bub! I never really planned too much with either baby as I knew plans (and the way I would feel) would probably change along the way. This time I have booked a year off and if I go back it will only be part time for 2-3 days a week. Not full time unless DH is only working part time. I don't want my two in childcare full time but don't mind a couple of days from a year old minimum. But everyone is different and just do what feels right when the time comes. We had to wait almost a year to get DS's space at daycare so it wouldn't hurt to research the options now while you have time and put their name down for any you like.

Thanks for the tip re. making up baby's bed. I might try that as a symbolic thing. I did have it all made up but then took it off to wash it as it had been on for a while (just to make the nursery look nice!) but it would have been getting dusty. So I haven't re-made the bassinet to keep it fresh. But might make it anyway and cover with a towel perhaps

Michelle- Sorry to hear about your nose bleed....that's yucky! Poor you.

Rainbow- wow not long til you finish up work! How sweet of DP to make you an eggless chocolate mousse. I am really looking forward to eating runny poached eggs again....we Brits love to dip our hot chips in them! mmmmm

Hi to everyone else!

AFM- feeling pretty good at the moment. Now 5 days overdue but its not bothering me that much currently as I know she'll come in her own time and it's not that late really. I just feel bad for my mum here waiting around!!!

I seem to have good and bad days. Sometimes feeling really sick and fed up and other times doing well. So just trying to ride it out as best I can. DH starts his new contract next Thursday though and I know he was hoping bub would come beforehand so he can have time at home with us. He could probably delay his start a bit if she comes the day before or something but would be better if he didn't have to!

Been having some mild period pain in the last couple of days again so it's all positive signs. I am frustrated that she has turned posterior right at the last minute (or was on Monday anyway could have changed by now!) but read they will often turn once labour starts and doesn't mean i can't birth normally might just take a bit longer. FX she'll turn before that anyway. My midwife can tell me how she's postitioned on Monday when she comes to do my stretch and sweep.