Closed Thread
Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy- I can see the starts of a little bump too! It looks like my tummy at that stage, I took a good while to look pregnant both times. Very exciting when it starts happening.

Rainbow- sorry you slept badly! I know how you feel, I also feel like I hardly slept last night. Not what pregnant ladies cooking babies need!

Smurfy- I am ok thanks for asking. Got a bit fed up after seeing the midwife on Monday as I realise there are so many things I have to do each day trying to get this baby out, and finding out she's turned back to back just adds more! Trying to go swimming every day now to float on my front (which i really don't feel like doing!) and rocking on all fours twice a day. But it's just energy and effort I don't have atm! Got a bit over it all and felt v annoyed. But yesterday just got on and did it all anyway. Figure its only for a couple weeks max! Hopefully
    my body will be ready for a full sweep on Monday if she doesn't come before. Had more period pain last night that again turned to nothing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Channy- I can see the starts of a little bump too! It looks like my tummy at that stage, I took a good while to look pregnant both times. Very exciting when it starts happening.

Rainbow- sorry you slept badly! I know how you feel, I also feel like I hardly slept last night. Not what pregnant ladies cooking babies need!

Smurfy- I am ok thanks for asking. Got a bit fed up after seeing the midwife on Monday as I realise there are so many things I have to do each day trying to get this baby out, and finding out she's turned back to back just adds more! Trying to go swimming every day now to float on my front (which i really don't feel like doing!) and rocking on all fours twice a day. But it's just energy and effort I don't have atm! Got a bit over it all and felt v annoyed. But yesterday just got on and did it all anyway. Figure its only for a couple weeks max! Hopefully
    my body will be ready for a full sweep on Monday if she doesn't come before. Had more period pain last night that again turned to nothing!
    Curry? Sex? I think I watch too many movies, Hp bub comes soon lovely!

I just want my bump so I know bub is definitely in there haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy: I can see a small bump. You will just pop at some stage and there will be a bump lol. I didn't look pregnant until about 22w because of my weight.

Rainbow: sorry you slept badly. Glad your little man keeps you company.

Bond: sorry its so rough. It will all be worth it when you get the birth you want xx

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Bond. I know it all seems so hard at the moment. Your efforts to have the birth you want are admirable. I hope you get what you want. I hope your little girl doesn't keep you waiting too long.

Channy you're not alone, I didn't really show until much later and felt the same as you. It won't be too long before you're really looking pregnant.

I'm still reading along and thinking of you all but just don't have the time to always post. Ava is growing and changing every day. She's now 5wks old. She's started to fuss with feeding so trying to work through that. Here's a recent pic.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375827157.428476.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been thinking of you bond. I'm sorry your little miss isn't cooperating with all your hard work. Fx little miss is out soon. Sending u lots and lots of delivery vibes am a hug. 😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Curry? Sex? I think I watch too many movies, Hp bub comes soon lovely!

I just want my bump so I know bub is definitely in there haha
    Yeah I think I am pretty much doing all that! My list includes:

-Expressing colostrum twice a day
    -Using my Epi No daily
    -Daily sex
    -Twice weekly acupuncture
    -Hypnobirthing practice daily
    -As much time spent in a forward leaning position as possible each day and swimming to turn baby
    -Acupressure which I do myself or DH does as often as possible, ideally 3 times a day
    -Spicy food
    -Raspberry leaf tablets daily since 30 weeks

I know this is all helping, or will help when the birth finally comes, as my body seems more ready then when I had Toby. So pretty sure I will go into natural labour, just not sure when!

Thanks everyone for thinking of me. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I think I am pretty much doing all that! My list includes:

-Expressing colostrum twice a day
    -Using my Epi No daily
    -Daily sex
    -Twice weekly acupuncture
    -Hypnobirthing practice daily
    -As much time spent in a forward leaning position as possible each day and swimming to turn baby
    -Acupressure which I do myself or DH does as often as possible, ideally 3 times a day
    -Spicy food
    -Raspberry leaf tablets daily since 30 weeks

I know this is all helping, or will help when the birth finally comes, as my body seems more ready then when I had Toby. So pretty sure I will go into natural labour, just not sure when!

Thanks everyone for thinking of me. x
    I reckon you're keeping too busy. Your little girl doesn't want to interrupt your daily routine ;-). Maybe a relaxation day is in order and she'll decide that's the day to arrive.

You're doing a great job preparing yourself for the birth. I'm exhausted just looking at your list. Your commitment to achieving the birth you want, is admirable.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (07-08-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni - Mom gets into Sydney bright and early at 6am. DD is so excited. She went out on the front lawn the other day, sat down and said, "I'm waiting for Grandma and Grandpa". So cute!! I hope River did well after her immunizations. DD always got grumpy 2 days after. Hopefully Rivers PFO heals on it's own!

Kelly - glad bub is going well!

Channy - my morph scan is on the 12th. We'll have to swap pics! Looks like the making of a bump to me! I didn't show until about 20 weeks with DD and just popped over the weekend. Friday my work shirt fit and Monday it didn't.

MCB - I hope you get this new job! When do you find out?

Rainbow - I hope you start to get some sleep. Cute about DP!

AFM - 2 days till Mom arrives!! DD is so excited, it's really cute. MS is starting to subside but still around. I forgot to bring my meds to work last night and regretted it. Not DH though, he got to finish the dinner I couldn't. Had an OB apt on Friday. Bubs are doing great. I have to have a planned caesar though. Bummer, oh well, it's what's best. I keep forgetting to take a picture of the bump. I need to do that soon because I already have to wear maternity clothes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I reckon you're keeping too busy. Your little girl doesn't want to interrupt your daily routine ;-). Maybe a relaxation day is in order and she'll decide that's the day to arrive.

You're doing a great job preparing yourself for the birth. I'm exhausted just looking at your list. Your commitment to achieving the birth you want, is admirable.
    Bond

I agree with smurfy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to see how Bond is doing. Cheeky little miss you have there!!! Im hanging to see how everything pans out for you

28 weeks today, Got my GTT results back, negative for GD WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO I dont have to give up chocolate!!!! OB said all my levels are looking good and bubs is now head down (which I had a feeling it moved last week). She wanted to start talking birth options eeeeeeek!!!! Still heading towards a VBAC providing bubs cooperates