Closed Thread
Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Hello ladies!

I really should come on here more often. I'm 8+2 now. I've had 2 scans due to spotting and both times my dates have been put back.

When did everyone have their first midwife appointment? I still haven't heard from mine and I registered with my DR 4 weeks ago!
    It's roughly every 4 weeks from around 12 weeks depending on if you need extra care or not. There's usually a blood test around 11 weeks. If you're doing shared care then the hospital wouldn't be until around 20 weeks, otherwise earlier instead of doctor. Once your into 30 something weeks it goes fortnightly. A gestational diabetes test - is this around 27-30 weeks ladies? I've only had the one with our first as they didn't see the need with the other two. Strep B test from 32-35 weeks. And when you're really close they go weekly. Post dates are a week apart at first, but then every 3 days or so.

Feel free to adjust this ladies - this has just been my appt types.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I was 17 weeks at my first midwives appointment, 24 at my second and will be 29 at my third. It varies depending on a lot of things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni- good luck today with Rivers appointment. Hope last night without DP wasn't too bad... Hope the time he is gone goes quick for you! I hate being away from my DF

kelly- welcome back! I was just asking about you the other day! Glad all is well.
    my first midwife/hospital appointment was at 12 weeks then the second at 19 weeks then my next one is at 28 weeks.

Little Ted is right, 28 weeks is when you get your GD test and after that the appointments become fortnightly. Good memory little Ted

Bond- sounds promising, hope your little girl comes before your s&s next week! Sending you labour vibes!!

Lil smurfy- did you manage to get some sleep? It's amazing how quickly our bodies get used to something! Very cute photo of your princess all dressed up! I wanted that dress but they sold out when I went looking

ftm- can't believe Vale is already 12 weeks!! She's growing up so quickly! She looks adorable

squiggs- yay for your mum visiting you must be excited! Glad all is going well with you and the twins!

Not much new with me, 22 weeks tomorrow! Feeling lots of kicks now and can see my belly moves when she kicks. Only just cracked the 1kg weight gain at 21 weeks! Not much else happening just waiting for my GD test and 4D scan at 28 weeks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Toni- good luck today with Rivers appointment. Hope last night without DP wasn't too bad... Hope the time he is gone goes quick for you! I hate being away from my DF

kelly- welcome back! I was just asking about you the other day! Glad all is well.
    my first midwife/hospital appointment was at 12 weeks then the second at 19 weeks then my next one is at 28 weeks.

Little Ted is right, 28 weeks is when you get your GD test and after that the appointments become fortnightly. Good memory little Ted

Bond- sounds promising, hope your little girl comes before your s&s next week! Sending you labour vibes!!

Lil smurfy- did you manage to get some sleep? It's amazing how quickly our bodies get used to something! Very cute photo of your princess all dressed up! I wanted that dress but they sold out when I went looking

ftm- can't believe Vale is already 12 weeks!! She's growing up so quickly! She looks adorable

squiggs- yay for your mum visiting you must be excited! Glad all is going well with you and the twins!

Not much new with me, 22 weeks tomorrow! Feeling lots of kicks now and can see my belly moves when she kicks. Only just cracked the 1kg weight gain at 21 weeks! Not much else happening just waiting for my GD test and 4D scan at 28 weeks!
    Your pregnancy is flying. Great weight gain so far. I'm trying to convince myself to get on the scales and find out how much I have left to lose.

We got some sleep. She stayed asleep until DH got home from work, was awake for a couple of hours (without screaming), and then slept for 6 hours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello ladies, right I am going to try and catch up while I have a spare 5 minutes:

Rainbow: Hope you bum pain gets better (I know that sounds weird)

MCB: Can't believe you are 22weeks already, sounds like you are loving being pregnant and organising things for your little lady. How is the job hunting going? Did you ever hear back from the one you had an interview for? Lucky you only gaining 1kg, I have gained 4 and was already 10 over my ideal to start with

LilSmurfy- Great you got some sleep, I can't imagine what it would be like to wake up a lot during the night but I guess I will soon enough

Kelly- I bet that magical 12wk mark can't come quick enough, glad you have been able to have 2 scans to check bub is ok so far

Toni-Hp you are coping ok without DH and that River's ECG goes well

Sguigg-Has the ms eased yet? Not long til your mom comes, how exciting for you

Bond-Hp bub makes an appearance soon

Hello everyone else: Looney, Munchkin, Little Ted, Ponytail, LilPetal, FTM, J (if shes still around), waiting, MrsLA, MissFaery, maybee (thats the best I can do sorry)

AFM nothing much going on, 15wks today and just waiting for something interesting to happen. Morph scan is booked for 11 sept. Getting sort of pulling uncomfortable pains here and there, hoping it is just growing pains. Have a nice Tuesday all, it is rainy and awful here in Adelaide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    River has Patent Foramen Ovale. An 8mm hole between the collecting valves in the heart. All babies have this before birth and it takes varying amounts of time to close but we have to go back in the new year because they recheck anything above 3.5mm

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    River has Patent Foramen Ovale. An 8mm hole between the collecting valves in the heart. All babies have this before birth and it takes varying amounts of time to close but we have to go back in the new year because they recheck anything above 3.5mm

My sister had that and she is now a healthy active 14 year old

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Hello ladies, right I am going to try and catch up while I have a spare 5 minutes:

Rainbow: Hope you bum pain gets better (I know that sounds weird)

MCB: Can't believe you are 22weeks already, sounds like you are loving being pregnant and organising things for your little lady. How is the job hunting going? Did you ever hear back from the one you had an interview for? Lucky you only gaining 1kg, I have gained 4 and was already 10 over my ideal to start with

LilSmurfy- Great you got some sleep, I can't imagine what it would be like to wake up a lot during the night but I guess I will soon enough

Kelly- I bet that magical 12wk mark can't come quick enough, glad you have been able to have 2 scans to check bub is ok so far

Toni-Hp you are coping ok without DH and that River's ECG goes well

Sguigg-Has the ms eased yet? Not long til your mom comes, how exciting for you

Bond-Hp bub makes an appearance soon

Hello everyone else: Looney, Munchkin, Little Ted, Ponytail, LilPetal, FTM, J (if shes still around), waiting, MrsLA, MissFaery, maybee (thats the best I can do sorry)

AFM nothing much going on, 15wks today and just waiting for something interesting to happen. Morph scan is booked for 11 sept. Getting sort of pulling uncomfortable pains here and there, hoping it is just growing pains. Have a nice Tuesday all, it is rainy and awful here in Adelaide.

I know, it's going very quickly! So is yours, can't believe your 15 weeks already!
    I am loving being pregnant! My DF seems to love it more though! He is already planning our next one, very cute!
    I did hear back but I didn't take it as it would of clashed with my due date and they wouldn't budge I have another opportunity I'm hoping to get starting on the 19th hopefully I get it. If not I'm going to the markets in a few weeks to sell all my stuff so hopefully I make some money. Thank you for asking
    i was 10kg over my ideal weight when I got pregnant so hoping not to gain too much as I want to get back down to my ideal weight before getting UTD with the next one!

Sounds like ligament/growing pain, I still get them time to time. Yay for morph scan! Not too far at now, you aren't finding out the sex are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post

Hopefully she's okay at her check up in the new year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I know, it's going very quickly! So is yours, can't believe your 15 weeks already!
    I am loving being pregnant! My DF seems to love it more though! He is already planning our next one, very cute!
    I did hear back but I didn't take it as it would of clashed with my due date and they wouldn't budge I have another opportunity I'm hoping to get starting on the 19th hopefully I get it. If not I'm going to the markets in a few weeks to sell all my stuff so hopefully I make some money. Thank you for asking
    i was 10kg over my ideal weight when I got pregnant so hoping not to gain too much as I want to get back down to my ideal weight before getting UTD with the next one!

Sounds like ligament/growing pain, I still get them time to time. Yay for morph scan! Not too far at now, you aren't finding out the sex are you?
    Yeh I aim to get down to my ideal weight after bub too as we are planning on having about 4 yrs between kids and id like to start out at ideal weight first, but not sure why I'm gaining so quickly have been eating well and exercising, oh well. Feels like pregnancy is taking forever lol, we won't be finding out the sex no

Hp this new job op pulls through for u