Closed Thread
Page 42 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    So happy u r here
    Me too! I just hope to be able to stay!!!

And thanks lilsmurf!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello ladies! Hope everyone is feeling great

Loving all the baby photos! Lil Smurfy Sienna is too cute for words. Loony, Lucas looks like he's ready to party the night away, adorable! Lil petal, Eliana is exquisite.

Munchkin I've followed your story and am very happy to see you here. Wishing you the healthiest pregnancy ever!

Miss V is 12 weeks this Thursday!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375672945.789049.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    FTM, she is so gorgeous

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    cluck cluck! Lovely cute bubbas!!

Bond I hope your little girl is on her way soon, I keep reminding myself that 40 weeks doesn't mean i'll magically have my boy then! Although I doubt the hospital will let me go past 42 weeks.

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow

My bum is sore! Feels like I've pulled a muscle. Is it just my ligaments stretching?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    FTM, she is so gorgeous
    Nawww thanks Lil Smurfy. Sienna is absolutely adorable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks FTM! All these bubba pics are making me so clucky!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Ted- Thanks for thinking of me before you posted your birth experiences. It's nice when people think before they put their experiences out there. But yes it seems we had a similar time of it so no worry about sharing anyway! I'm pleased to hear you had two successful VBACs. Makes me feel more confident.

Loony- lovely picture of Lucas. How are your other two adjusting to him being around?

Also loving the pics of the other bubs.....so cute! Lil Smurfy I have that dress for bub that Sienna is wearing! Is it from Pumpkin Patch?

Well I saw my midwife at lunchtime and she had a feel around to see what my cervix was like to see if she could do a S & S. She didn't expect it to be favourable yet as I am only just 40 weeks and went so overdue with DS. But when she checked she said it was soft and low and in a really good position. She was able to get one finger in and feel baby's head. Much better than she expected. She said it must be the acupuncture i've been having! She couldn't do a proper S & S yet as not quite ready enough so she will do that next Monday at 41 weeks when she expects me to be much more ready.

I was very happy with that outcome as my body seems to be gearing up. Oh and bub is also 2/5 engaged now yay!

She said I seem to just gestate longer than the 'normal' 40 weeks so doesn't expect me to go into labour soon. But I've been instructed to keep up with the nipple stimulation/expressing twice a day now and also regular s3x.

The slight downsides were that baby seems to have gone posterior (so back to back) and fundal height still a bit small. BUt she's not worried enough to send me for a growth scan and thinks she'll just be a bit petite. She told me to eat more protein (which is hard given my nausea and digestive problems) so DH went out this afternoon to buy me some protein powder so I can have shakes. And midwife also told me to go swimming lying on my front to encourage baby to turn around and face the right way. I will also do some fit ball exercises.

All in all quite good news and now I just have to wait until little miss is good and ready to appear!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to say......Rainbow just remember that your hospital can't make you do anything you don't want do it. It's not about them 'allowing' you to go over 42 weeks as it's your right to make the decision to wait and not be induced if bub and you are well. They can't make you consent to anything. Going through a midwife led program like you are will make this easier if you chose to wait as most birth centres support this kind of decision and help you fend off the OBs!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Forgot to say......Rainbow just remember that your hospital can't make you do anything you don't want do it. It's not about them 'allowing' you to go over 42 weeks as it's your right to make the decision to wait and not be induced if bub and you are well. They can't make you consent to anything. Going through a midwife led program like you are will make this easier if you chose to wait as most birth centres support this kind of decision and help you fend off the OBs!!!
    Yes I'm hoping that my middies will be very hands off (and that preeclampsia doesn't eventuate to make it possible!)

I intend on letting bub cook for as long as possible but doing what you've been doing and encouraging it along

I hope you go into labour before your s&s next week!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (05-08-2013)