Closed Thread
Page 38 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a quick check in from me as had a busy day out with Toby at Questacon (kids science museum).

Glad to read everyone is doing well! Sorry for lack of personals tonight.

Everything is good here except the ongoing nausea. Just trying to keep on top of it and not eat much. This weekend is my due date. I say weekend as I've had three different dates from scans and doctors. Today, tomorrow and Sunday. In my mind its tomorrow as i was on clomid and had a trigger shot so know when I ovulated. But anyway its all pretty irrelevant as she'll come when she's ready! I hope its by next weekend though so I don't go too far over and have to attend a doctors appointment where they'll try to pressure me into another c section. My midwife said she'll come with me for support and basically say thanks but no thanks. Unless there are any emerging complications of course!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well done on walking around a kids museum when heavily pregnant! All the best Bond. Will be patiently waiting to hear your announcment. I hope bubs arrives soon for your sake.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Thanks Michelle. Dummy settles her a little. We sell timber www.facebook.com/delbasidtimbers is us :-)
    I got itchy belly from about 30w

FTM that is an adorable photo

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    wow just stalked your page, you do awesome timber work DF and I want to visit Townsville in the coming year I will have to come see your work at the markets!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    OMG she's so f**king cute!! Look at those big beautiful eyes and chubby bubby cheeks!! fav photo <3
    Haha thanks MCB
    We think she's pretty cute too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow: glad your scan went well. Pity about the sonographer.

Bond: that's good that your midwife will come support you. I hope your little girl arrives before it gets to that!

Michelle: Thanks, he is pretty special my DP. Would love you to come visit the market, then I would get to meet you and your little girl. Townsville is a beautiful place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone is a little tired after market last night. She was really good though.

Attached Images

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, Ive been MIA for a few weeks. Ive had a VERY busy couple of weeks at work and home and just could not keep up!

I was reading along though and as always it is lovely to see everyone doing so well. To those of you not feeling the greatest (Bond and I think Squiggs) I hope you are feeling better really soon.

Im way to behind to do proper personals, but ill give it a go and promise Ill try keep up this week

All the info about maternity bra sizing, thanks
    Do you ladies recommend wearing maternity bras from an early time? Or can I get away with my underwire for a little longer?

Totally in love with all the pics of your precious little babies! They are all growing up SOoooo fast!

Channy, that’s great that you got into your midwifery program. I am in a similar program I think But my midwife is also utd and goes on mat leave before I have my baby!

Toni, your market wares are AWESOME, glad your night went well and River was well behaved

Rainbow, great news about your scan. Did you get any pics? Would love to see them. Pity about the grumpy stenographer though!

Afm, HEAPS has been happening! My sister in QLD (im in VIC) had her baby on Tue morning and the poor little mite had a rare hernia (his bowel and intestines were in his ball sack) so he has been at the royal children’s in Brisbane this week He is doing brilliantly though and they are hoping to go home today. So I’ve spent a lot of time on the phone to her and can’t wait to go and see her next Friday.
    ALTHOUGH, I went to the doc on Thursday and I have fluid in my ears and can’t do anything about it other than hope it clears before Friday! (my oh my is that going to be painful if it does not clear. I often have trouble with my ears when flying even when I am 100% AND take sudofed to a few days before flying)

Im going along great. My little man is moving heaps, and going well. I can’t wait for my 20 week scan in 2 weeks to see him again.
    We also put all of our baby stuff on lay by at baby bunting (car seat, monitor, pram etc) and now just need to put the new carpet in before I can start setting up his room which i need to do asap as his stuff it beginning to take over the house lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (03-08-2013),Little Ted  (03-08-2013),Three Little Birds  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Toni I see your posts

Hi ladies! So crap at keeping up in here. I know I'm terrible!!

MissF I found bras a nuisance but then our breast feeding journey was over in 3 days and I left a trail of way too many nursing bras behind. Just get 2 max a cup size bigger is all I would suggest

Hope everyone is well and happy. I cant wait to meet more bubbas!!

My little miss is 11 weeks old ... eeeekkk!
    Attachment 40167
    She's adorable!! Cute little hat.

Toni, I see your posts. How did the market go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Quick question: has anyone suffered from being REALLY itchy?! My scalp is so itchy I feel like I have nits (which I don't!!) but the itchiness is driving me CRAZY!!
    Yep, I was the same, scalp was itchy, everything was itchy. I'd wake up with huge scratches on my body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, that's great that bub is measuring well.

Bond, I hope bub arrives before they start pressuring you into a cs. How long is your mum here for? I hope your nausea goes soon