Closed Thread
Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are certainly not planning another just yet, soon but not yet!

Bond I have a friend coming up Sunday until Wednesday. Unfortunately its getting to busy time so DP will be away a lot. Already most of Sept and Oct.

Hope bub arrives soon. It does get uncomfortable at the end doesnt it. Hope the stricter diet works for your nausea too.

LittleTed: it is a very slow waiting process esp if you don't enjoy pregnancy. Mine felt like forever!

Channy: how are you going? What are you now about 14wk?

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Hello ladies iv been reading along but haven't had much to say. Glad to see all the bubs and pregnancies r going along well. Today I had my first midwife appt, I have put on 4kg in 14wks which apparently is fine (quietly freaking out as I have about 10kg extra weight to start with) but they said I would b a perfect candidate for the southern midwifery group I want to get into and the water birth I want. Was exciting to have my first appt and be able to book my morph scan
    Channy, that's great that you're a good candidate for the midwifery program. Water births look so calm and relaxing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wrote personals but BH ate it will do tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 weeks today, has gone super fast. 6w check went well. Next up is River's immunisations Monday followed by her ECG on Tuesday hope they both go well.

River 6 weeks.jpg

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Haven't been on in a few days. Damn MS and headaches. I haven't gone back very far to catch up so sorry if I miss anyone.

Toni - I can't believe River is 6 weeks! And the other bub (can't remember which) is 11 weeks! The time flies!

MCB and Rainbow - yay for being halfway!

Channy - that's great you will get into the midwife group you want and the birth you want. Takes the stress off. The midwife program at our hospital is fantastic so I'm sure yours will be too!

Bond - I hope your bub comes on time. The uncomfortableness mixed with anticipation isn't much fun.

LilSmurfy - how's your bubs doing?

AMF - not much to report. I have an Ob apt tomorrow but other than that, just plodding along. I have a bump finally. I'll have to take a pic and post it soon.

Hi everyone else, hope you all and your bubs are doing well!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    6 weeks today, has gone super fast. 6w check went well. Next up is River's immunisations Monday followed by her ECG on Tuesday hope they both go well.

Attachment 40124
    Love her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone been reading when I can hope your all well. ox

Bond- we doing ok Lucas loves to feed lots during the day and at night he is starting to sleep better.
    How are u going? Hope you start to feel better asap. Good luck with your appt on Monday and hoping the s&s goes well and you have your princess in your arms soon.

Channy: its so frustrating when bub hub eats your stuff. I'm always on my fone so I have started to read some post then quickly open up notes and get down as much as I can remember and then just copy and paste. That's the only way I can do it. But now I'm finding coz I only have few min here and their what I have in my notes is sometimes to old to say/post.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Hi everyone been reading when I can hope your all well. ox

Bond- we doing ok Lucas loves to feed lots during the day and at night he is starting to sleep better.
    How are u going? Hope you start to feel better asap. Good luck with your appt on Monday and hoping the s&s goes well and you have your princess in your arms soon.

Channy: its so frustrating when bub hub eats your stuff. I'm always on my fone so I have started to read some post then quickly open up notes and get down as much as I can remember and then just copy and paste. That's the only way I can do it. But now I'm finding coz I only have few min here and their what I have in my notes is sometimes to old to say/post.
    I just create a post in here, and keep modifying it until I've got everyone covered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    So I have a question for the mums! Looney, Toni, FTM etc..... Help please
    I've got 5 weeks to go and I was going to buy a few more bras but I'm wondering if I buy bras that fit me now will they fit once bub comes and my milk comes in?
    Any advice or experiences are appreciated.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Hi everyone.
    So I have a question for the mums! Looney, Toni, FTM etc..... Help please
    I've got 5 weeks to go and I was going to buy a few more bras but I'm wondering if I buy bras that fit me now will they fit once bub comes and my milk comes in?
    Any advice or experiences are appreciated.

Thank you!
    I went to bras and things, tried on a bra that was one cup size bigger, and then made sure my flat hand could fit the bra, to make sure there was extra room. You could go to a bra shop and get their advice. I wouldn't buy too many, just in case.