Closed Thread
Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Good morning all!

Lil smurfy: such a gorgeous photo of your little princess makes me extra clucky! Hope you have a better night tonight!

maybee: Ava is doing well on her weight gain, glad everything is going well happy 4 weeks!!

looney: Lucas is adorable!! Glad you're home and settling in with the newbie!

Kelly: you haven't popped in lately hope everything is going well?

Toni: awesome weight gain for River, how are you both?

FTM: how are you and Vale going?

hello to everyone else hold you're all going well!

Bond: hope your little girl comes soon and when you don't feel sick hopefully!

I can't believe I am 21 weeks today!! Time is flying by! I feel my little girl kick daily which I love!! She kept me awake for hours the other night having a dance party and kicking every part of me she could reach.
    Have my GD test in a couple of weeks hopefully I pass!! And when I'm 30 weeks I'm getting a 4D scan done and bringing my mum and sister along to see her
    apart from that not much new with me just floating along and trying to organize a trip to Melbourne and Perth for next year once the baby is born! Fun times
    Wow, 21 weeks already. Good luck with your GD test coming up. I love 4d scans, it's so cool to see your baby looking like a person

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    MCB yay for 21 weeks! I don't know about you but it feels like your pregnancy has flown by! Vale will be 11 weeks tomorrow!! Where does the time go!

She smiles on command now
    Attachment 40068
    She is so precious. That 11 weeks has flown!

I hope you feel better soon
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 31-07-2013 at 12:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybee: glad you had a good sleep from Ava, how did her weigh go?

MissFaery: River is 6w tomorrow, I can't believe that, it has flown! Glad you had a nice baby shower. I didn't get a bra fitting so can't help you there. Bet you are looking forward to finishing work. Hope the sinus infection clears up soon.

NicT: glad bub is going well. Don't take the measurements to much to heart, they aren't 100%

Bond: Glad you are taking some pamper time while you can sorry to hear you are still feeling sick. Hope that means bub will be here soon.

LittleTed: Its hard not to worry, I found it easier once I could feel movement.

Ponytail: Yay for announcing on FB. That must have felt good.

LilSmurfy: Thats a gorgeous photo of Sienna

Loony: good to hear you are home. Hope things are going well for you.

Michelle: Wow 21 weeks, that's just flown. Glad you love been pregnant, I hated it. 4D scan with your mum and sister sounds nice. Is this the sister you weren't talking to or do you have more than 1? Planning holidays is always fun.

FTM: Hope you feel better soon. Great sleep from Vale. Can't believe she is 11weeks already! Gorgeous photo.

Rainbow: Glad you are enjoying pregnancy and that your little dude is kicking away. You are so organised!

AFM: River is 6 weeks tomorrow so I have my 6wk check-up. She had a good sleep last night after a shocker the night before. We are doing alright though a bit anxious about next week as DP is away Monday-Friday first time he has gone away since she was born.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (31-07-2013),Little Ted  (31-07-2013),loonylea  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies iv been reading along but haven't had much to say. Glad to see all the bubs and pregnancies r going along well. Today I had my first midwife appt, I have put on 4kg in 14wks which apparently is fine (quietly freaking out as I have about 10kg extra weight to start with) but they said I would b a perfect candidate for the southern midwifery group I want to get into and the water birth I want. Was exciting to have my first appt and be able to book my morph scan

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for a good appointment Channy

My 4yr old nephew (who said River was a girl from about 8weeks) has just informed his mum I will have a son between his birthday and my mums birthday next year. That would mean getting pregnant in the next 5 weeks.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone!

Loving the pics of your precious bubs. They are gorgeous.

Channy - 4kg is normal, particularly as you had some bleeding and can't go leaping tall buildings in a single bound. The kids have been sick this week and will need to keep them home again tomorrow so I'm not able to do my usual workout and thinking about how tight my pants are getting already! Glad you can get into the midwife programme you were after.

Time is still going ridiculously slow! I'm not one of the I like being pregnant ladies - it stresses me out too much! Only two people know that we are expecting at the moment. Can't wait to tell our close friends soon. Booked into an ob this week so that's sorted. Have a dull ache down below all day which I hope is things stretching out a bit. Either that or I pulled a muscle down there at class yesterday afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post

My 4yr old nephew (who said River was a girl from about 8weeks) has just informed his mum I will have a son between his birthday and my mums birthday next year. That would mean getting pregnant in the next 5 weeks.

Looks like you better get cracking then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hi everyone!

Loving the pics of your precious bubs. They are gorgeous.

Channy - 4kg is normal, particularly as you had some bleeding and can't go leaping tall buildings in a single bound. The kids have been sick this week and will need to keep them home again tomorrow so I'm not able to do my usual workout and thinking about how tight my pants are getting already! Glad you can get into the midwife programme you were after.

Time is still going ridiculously slow! I'm not one of the I like being pregnant ladies - it stresses me out too much! Only two people know that we are expecting at the moment. Can't wait to tell our close friends soon. Booked into an ob this week so that's sorted. Have a dull ache down below all day which I hope is things stretching out a bit. Either that or I pulled a muscle down there at class yesterday afternoon.
    Oh tell me about it, it is the slowest waiting process in history.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post

Holy moly, hope ur up for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni- Interesting comment from your nephew! Better make sure you get your contraception right! Hope all is well at your 6 wk check up. Do you feel back to normal after the birth? Do you have anyone to help out while DP is away next week? Long time to manage on your own with such a little one although I’m sure you’ll cope beautifully.

Channy- glad your appointment went well. It’s always nice to get to the stage where you can start seeing your midwife and discussing options rather than the first nervy few months when you only see someone if there’s a problem! The water birth sounds great. When is your morph scan?

Maybee- Sounds like Ava is doing really well and growing nicely. Thanks for the labour vibes!

Michelle- wow 21 weeks already! It seems to be going so quick but then other people’s pregnancies always do! Glad you’re keeping well.

FTM- Vale is doing so well with her sleep! Wish I had this with my son he was a nightmare! Hoping this bub will be better but not holding my breathe. I hope you feel better soon.

Rainbow- sorry you didn’t get much sleep due to bub’s movements. I have nights like that too when she just won’t quit wiggling! It’s reassuring but they do pick their moments! You are so organised! Can’t believe you’re already thinking about Christmas shopping haha!

Hi everyone else! Hope Sienna and Lucas are doing well Lil Smurfy and Loony!

AFM- was feeling very sick for most of the night but better this morning and decided I have to really adapt my eating and do a strict dietin order to minimise the nausea. Last thing I want is to be in labour feeling like this! Today has been better and I just need to be very disciplined so I am never really full up. I feel like I am just waiting now….my due date is this weekend and midwife will do stretch and sweep on Monday. I hope it works! Baby is moving loads and its soooo uncomfortable with all the cervix jabs and kicks to the ribs as she really has no room left. Sometimes it feels like she’s going to bust her own waters!
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 31-07-2013 at 19:08.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (01-08-2013)