Closed Thread
Page 32 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bond - Im going to look in to the hypnobirthing you recommended. Have done a little bit of reading (cant remember from who/where) but I really want to use it this time during my VBAC. Good luck with your VBAC too Bond, cant wait to hear your birth story!!!!!!!!!!!

Sienna is gorgeous Smurfy!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've been reading Hypnobirthing too. I'm sure it'll all fly out the window but at least the breathing exercises will help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone.
    man I forgot how busy it is with a newborn. All I have done is feed Lucas and go to the bathroom. All that water I'm drinking (thanks for the tips) the tears are all good now it doesn't hurt when I go but could also be the mass of water as well. It feels weird and at same time good to be home. After we got home I feed Lucas and DH took him while I slept its was so refreshing (the whole 2&1/2 hours) I'm going to try post the pic tonight after this next feed

Maybee:
    I came home this arvo. Feeding is going ok ish I have very tender nipples but been using lanolin (purple tube cream) And it's getting better, the hard part is getting Lucas to wake up most feeds as the midwife wants me to feed him every 3hours in day time and at night I can give him a midnight ish feed and let him sleep for 6hours max then wake him up to feed. Midwife said this will help bring in my milk and also help Lucas settle into day/nite time. So will see how it goes tonight.

Bond- how are you going? It feels good once you get everything ready in your self. Hopefully your princess doesn't keep you waiting (or us lol).

Smurfy- how are u going? great pics of sienna. She is such a cutie.

Thanks
    Reviews

5. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Bond - Im going to look in to the hypnobirthing you recommended. Have done a little bit of reading (cant remember from who/where) but I really want to use it this time during my VBAC. Good luck with your VBAC too Bond, cant wait to hear your birth story!!!!!!!!!!!

Sienna is gorgeous Smurfy!
    I did a course with Rona Spicer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    He's so cute!!!

I'm going ok. Rough night last night, with 4 hours of constant screaming. We're on 4 hourly feeds to ensure she's gaining weight.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (30-07-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    He's so cute loony!!! Cluck cluck, can't wait to meet my boy!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawwe he is cute loony!!! Don't forget to come and join us in the babies thread

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous boy you have there loony

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Awwww Sienna is adorable. More photos!!!

I downloading the book that you suggested Bond and Smurfy. I started reading and couldn't put it down so that's a good start. I'm a Physio with a strong background in pain education and hypnobirthing just makes sense on so many levels to me Thanks for the recommendation.
    Glad to help. I really believe in it as it just makes good practical sense. Nothing hippie like about it despite what the name suggests!

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Thank you! I really hope I get the VBAC, will make recovery so much better this time.

Hi everyone.
    man I forgot how busy it is with a newborn. All I have done is feed Lucas and go to the bathroom. All that water I'm drinking (thanks for the tips) the tears are all good now it doesn't hurt when I go but could also be the mass of water as well. It feels weird and at same time good to be home. After we got home I feed Lucas and DH took him while I slept its was so refreshing (the whole 2&1/2 hours) I'm going to try post the pic tonight after this next feed

Bond- how are you going? It feels good once you get everything ready in your self. Hopefully your princess doesn't keep you waiting (or us lol).
    Glad to hear everything is going well with Lucas! He's so gorgeous!

I am going ok thanks. Still struggling with nausea on and off, pretty convinced now it's just a result of bub being almost ready to be born and taking up too much space inside me. Pretty worried that labour will start at a time I feel sick though, which won't be good!